***** Official Castle Season 7 Thread *****

17,277 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aggiebrad94
Kate Beckett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a week late. I apologize. I have been battling a dislocated right shoulder (finally healed up this past weekend) and had tendinitis in the other due to overuse. I was whacked out on drugs last week and didn't even make a thread.

Last week's was interesting. I was so mad at Espo and such for jumping to cold feet. And I am intrigued to learn more about Castle's past and what he was up to since most of the show was unraveling Beckett's character and getting her mother's murder resolved. I think tonight will be a fun episode. I know the next few should be fun. We have been through enough recently, am I right?
Cibalo
a few of us posted here since you dropped the ball

http://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2375246/0
Kate Beckett
AG
I saw that. I made up for it though. Or tried, anyways.
Karrde
AG
Looking forward to tonight's episode, hoping they don't drag the amnesia storyline out all season.
Kate Beckett
AG
**SPOILERS AHEAD**

Something seemed off about tonight's episode. Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoyed it, but some things to me were out of character.

-Beckett pretty much said to Castle "don't run off and do something stupid without me" last season/last week, he does it, and then she doesn't call him on it? Or at least mention it? Beckett of past always did that.
-I'm still curious as to what happened that wanted Castle to forget. This will be an interesting story line moving forward.
-Ah yes, Castle and his toys.
-Ryan and Espo were hilarious last night during the office scene.

Anyways, next week's looks to be a bit more fun and less dark. I want some of the sexual tension back between the two characters and see little glances from seasons 1-3 where that spark always was.
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah, the "where was Castle" story line will most likely drag out all season, but they won't talk about it all the time. I reckon every 2-3 episodes something will pop up about it, but then it will go away again. No doubt leading up to a big season finale.
Cibalo
this lost Castle story is going to drag out the whole time and cause trust issues with Becket. If he wanted to forget and they let him go then that seems to imply that Castle was behind it in some way. Maybe we can get a heal turn by Castle and he becomes a villian or they go Fight Club. However I think this has somethig more to do with his Dad.
Astros09
Yeah I'm leaning towards Dad as well.. something he saw/found out about that led to him needing to forget it for his own safety. Would make sense the Dad was going to try to be close/watch his son's wedding from last years finale.
Kate Beckett
AG
Tonight is a new episode!!! Written by Chad and Dara Creasey, who were die hard fans of the show until they joined the writing crew last season. They tend to have light, fun episodes with a lot of Caskett goodness and scenes so looking forward to that.
Kate Beckett
AG
Solid episode so far. Seems we got the chemistry and fun back!
ABATTBQ87
AG
zombie apocalypse training camp
Kate Beckett
AG
Castle and Beckett getting all hot and bothered and they can't release it due to obstacles. I'm dying.
ABATTBQ87
AG
The glitter on Ryan and then the explanation of the glitter was classic Ryan-Espo bromance
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
The glitter on Ryan and then the explanation of the glitter was classic Ryan-Espo bromance
Yes, one of the many comedic parts of this episode.

Is it just me, or do I think this will eventually tie back in to a case or something? Since they made such a big deal of it there has to be a reason.
Karrde
AG
I would be very disappointed if they don't visit Ryan's second job at some point this season.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Site of Beckett's bachelorette party perhaps?
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
Site of Beckett's bachelorette party perhaps?
I would die. I hope the writers make that happen.
Cibalo
another solid episode and everyone seems to be settling into their old ways. There hasn't been much talking of Ryan's wife and child since the birth so I'm wondering if they are going to bring that back in at some point.
Kate Beckett
AG
I believe I saw a tweet where she was filming a Castle episode. Not sure which one, but I am pretty sure I saw it. I like seeing Jenny and I wanna see the baby.
Kate Beckett
AG
Tonight is a new episode!!!! This case apparently brings Castle and Beckett to an elementary school...this should be another fun episode.
Kate Beckett
AG
Adorable episode last night. Does anyone want to see Castle and Beckett have children? I can see a lot of storylines for this one. But let's get them married first.
Cibalo
I see you changed your name, surprised you didn't go Caskett.

thought this was one was fun but was nothing special. Put me in the camp that doesn't want to see them with kids, it'd just be weird on some level.

most interesting thing was the potato chip fudge ice cream. I need to find out if that is 1) real and 2) where I can get some
Kate Beckett
AG
Nah I went with Kate because most people on the GB where I normally post could still know it was me, but yeah.

I enjoyed last week's a lot more than this week's. I think it was the amount of Caskett and interaction and chemistry. Don't get me wrong, the chemistry last night was there but not my favorite episode.
wangus12
AG
I think Beckett gets pregnant during the last season they do. Can't see them having a baby on the show all that much.

Nice name change btw. Saw that on the GB and figured it was you. Go back to the short hair please.
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
I think Beckett gets pregnant during the last season they do. Can't see them having a baby on the show all that much.

Nice name change btw. Saw that on the GB and figured it was you. Go back to the short hair please.
I fully agree. People were speculating last night on twitter that since she was drinking water and has been nauseous in a few crime scenes she may be already but there could be alternate explanations for that.

and I did. lol
aggiebrad94
AG
The sister who saw everything played almost the exact same character in Blue Bloods awhile back. Teary, sad, whiny voice. It took us a bit to remember where we'd seen / heard her before.
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
The sister who saw everything played almost the exact same character in Blue Bloods awhile back. Teary, sad, whiny voice. It took us a bit to remember where we'd seen / heard her before.
I knew she had looked familiar! Makes more sense. Thanks for pointing that out.
Kate Beckett
AG
Good Castle Monday, folks! Hope everyone is ready for a new episode tonight. Meme is Murder was written by Jim Adler (not the Texas Hammer). Apparently the last 90 seconds are the "OMG" moment of the episode so you definitely want to stay until the final seconds. I do know that WFAA is showing the Cowboys-Redskins game in the DFW area so if you want to watch the episode I have my ways starting at 7 pm CST.
wangus12
AG
quote:
Jim Adler (not the Texas Hammer).
I think that would be rather awesome with people screaming the end of every sentence.
Kate Beckett
AG
That would be awesome lol
ABATTBQ87
AG
Looks like the wedding of the year is November 10
Kate Beckett
AG
I am SO SO SO EXCITED for the wedding November 10th. Like, y'all have no idea.

Last night's episode was great. It really makes you think about what you post on social media, because you never know who may be watching/stalking you. The commercial at the end was hysterical.
Cibalo
I like these slightly darker episodes better than the goofy ones. I didn't much care for them telling us about the wedding and then the honeymoon for the upcoming episodes, I'd rather it just be more of a surprise. I actually thought they would end up just eloping after all they have been through.

The video at the end was predicable but still funny.
Kate Beckett
AG
Last night's interrogation was intense. Stana Katic always brings it in the interrogation scenes, but wow. Incredible.
wangus12
AG
^
|
She makes that emoticon face lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.