*****The Walking Dead - Season 5***** TV Show Only

692,742 Views | 4240 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AMW2010
Objective Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Van landed on its wheels - I rolled my eyes at this. For some reason it reminded me of Indiana Jones surviving a nuclear explosion in a refrigerator.

Ahh, the hide in the refrigerator trick. Survived many an explosion that way.
LawAg05
AG
Gravity being a *****:

Hollywood magic:

Objective Aggie
AG
By the way, the writers should have had the van land in the river . . .
Out in Left Field
AG
quote:

Then Daryl wakes up
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Because the van be all like

RAB97
AG
Something I haven't seen mentioned yet.
At the beginning of the episode, C/D sideswipe a walker while driving out in the country. They then show the walker wallowing in the road trying to get up when she is suddenly run over by another car. Did they ever explain who was in that other car?
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
At the beginning of the episode, C/D sideswipe a walker while driving out in the country. They then show the walker wallowing in the road trying to get up when she is suddenly run over by another car. Did they ever explain who was in that other car?
Daryl and Carol.
Nagler
AG
It was the people with the white cross on their car that hit her first. Then Daryl and Carol.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:

I got confused when it happened but then I assume the first car was the hospital guys and the second (with the lights off) was D/C . . . I think?
RAB97
AG
Did the first car to hit the walker have its lights on? I was thinking both cars that hit her had their lights off. I might have just missed that.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Making of Talks About Issues of the Van Drop at 2:30 Mark
The Debt
Anyone else die laughing when the Zs start falling on the van?
The Debt
quote:
The van did a 360 flip then landed on it's wheels. Am I the only one who pays attention to this show
Well after a 360 (a total revolution) I expect an upright van to be upright after that 360 flip.
MASAXET
AG
quote:
quote:
The van did a 360 flip then landed on it's wheels. Am I the only one who pays attention to this show
Well after a 360 (a total revolution) I expect an upright van to be upright after that 360 flip.

I think that was his point
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
quote:

When trying to be an Internet Smartass goes wrong.....
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

When trying to be an Internet Smartass goes wrong.....

Pulled a total 360...or is it 180???
mwp02ag
AG
quote:
quote:
What did the people in the sleeping bags/tents die from? Starvation, disease, exposure? It made for a cool shot but it had me wondering.
I thought it was kinda funny that there have been walkers who tear open human beings, etc. but these couldn't tear through a tent. It didn't make me want to scream at the sky about a random inconsistency, or rage like some of you, but I did find it funny.
I thought this too initially, then I thought that since the tents weren't staked down you'd never get any resistance so yeah they'd prolly wouldn't rip it. Then I thought they should have had the tent walker stalk them by rolling the tent along like one of those giant bubbles. That woulda cracked me up.
H6RBW
AG
quote:
they should have had the tent walker stalk them by rolling the tent along like one of those giant bubbles.

I will now be forever disappointed with this episode because that did not happen.
zap
AG
quote:
quote:
they should have had the tent walker stalk them by rolling the tent along like one of those giant bubbles.

I will now be forever disappointed with this episode because that did not happen.

LOL, that would have been great.
mwp02ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL, that would have been great.

Yeah, feels like a wasted opportunity. I'd also LOVE to see them pay homage to AUD with a walker stuck in a swing. Seems like an easy easter egg to throw in there.
Drawkcab
What's AUD and how would a walker get stuck in a swing?
p_bubel
Adrian's Undead Diary.

p_bubel
I thought the ending was very much "meh," but it will suck you in.
Seven Psycho Ags
And so begins the 5 page discussion on AUD

Wrong emote
annie88
AG
quote:
What's AUD
me too please.

And I'm back from a week ban, but been following the thread. Thought it was a good episode, not great, but good. Explains a little more, but I too thought they were being a bit unlike themselves and careless, but then again, they thought the building was clear. Will be interesting to see what they come back with in terms of power. I hope Beth goes ballistic on some of the hospital people. I'm pretty sure she was headed there when she saw Carol.

I too thought Carol was going in intentionally, but seems like maybe not, who knows, we'll find out.

I'm not all that interested in the Abraham group much anymore, but maybe next week they'll tie it all together. I think there are two more until the spring.
LHIOB
AG
Why is Carol following Daryl every place they play?
Smokes With Cigarettes
The D dissed and dismissed her and now she's jocking jay.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
They even bother my poor father, cause he's down with me!
Objective Aggie
AG
And in the city it's a pity cos we just can't hide
Tinted windows don't mean nothin', they know who's inside
Goose
AG
gigemags-99
AG
It's tricky, the walking dead , the walking dead, the walking dead...it's tricky!
annie88
AG
wtf is going on here?
p_bubel
(Possible Mid-Season Spoiler)

Ugh
redsquirrelAG
AG
Take that **** down.
p_bubel
Why?
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 122

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.