*****The Walking Dead - Season 5***** TV Show Only

692,048 Views | 4240 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AMW2010
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Could it mean that Carl/Judith/both were killed in the original finale script? And that maybe they even filmed that scene, so the actors were talking about that? It would also explain why Rick told Carl to stay away from the meeting. That would have given someone a chance to kill them while the rest of the group was away.

Then the producers either decided against it at the last minute and re-edited the episode, or decided to wait until next season for that reveal? I know it's unlikely, but it would explain several things, including why Chandler Riggs was on TD for the first time the previous week. It would even explain the infamous bloody sword.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
Could it mean that Carl/Judith/both were killed in the original finale script? And that maybe they even filmed that scene, so the actors were talking about that? It would also explain why Rick told Carl to stay away from the meeting. That would have given someone a chance to kill them while the rest of the group was away.

Then the producers either decided against it at the last minute and re-edited the episode, or decided to wait until next season for that reveal? I know it's unlikely, but it would explain several things, including why Chandler Riggs was on TD for the first time the previous week. It would even explain the infamous bloody sword.
flintdragon
AG
That's what I'm assuming at this point because there were no tears forming here. I think they might have filmed the first few minutes of next season's premiere and the actors don't know exactly which episode a particular scene will show.
BigRobSA
quote:
That's what I'm assuming at this point because there were no tears forming here. I think they might have filmed the first few minutes of next season's premiere and the actors don't know exactly which episode a particular scene will show.
I'm going to stick with assuming their not going to go on TV and talk their show DOWN. Of course they're going to make it seem like the very next episode is a must-see.

I don't look too far into the "being kleenex" statements than that. Sometimes a pencil is just a pencil.
LawAg05
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm going to stick with assuming their not going to go on TV and talk their show DOWN. Of course they're going to make it seem like the very next episode is a must-see.

I don't look too far into the "being kleenex" statements than that. Sometimes a pencil is just a pencil.

Or aliens.
YouBet
AG
Pretty sure Rosita is on the Lays chip display in our work cafeteria. She's just as average looking on that as in this show.
AMW2010
AG
Find someone your own age Norman!!!

First Page Refresh
Page 122 of 122

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.