Work-Life Balance...

18,895 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by coupland boy
HBCanine08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Doesn't exist for me right now. I'm the only one in my office who hasnt taken a vacation. I have 7 days left from 8, and I can only roll over 5. I have no clue when I'll take the two.

Sometimes you just gotta suck it up. :-/ (FIFY protected please)
Ronnie Gardocki
BigBlack, thanks for the friendship. I have a couple of presents under our Christmas tree that are obviously vinyl records. I will keep you updated. Have a great Christmas with your family. #RealAmerican #Vinyl #KeepChristInChristmas
Gigem Trevas
quote:
BigBlack, thanks for the friendship. I have a couple of presents under our Christmas tree that are obviously vinyl records. I will keep you updated. Have a great Christmas with your family. #RealAmerican #Vinyl #KeepChristInChristmas

Ronnie I hope you have a #blessed Christmas.
riverrataggie
AG
Work life balance all depends on the person. For me it's work hard, help out those who need it and get the job done and some. On average I have no f'n clue how much I work either and I don't keep track. however, I travel a lot. And I mean a lot... I've been concierge's key on AA for 3 years now and just turned 32. Hit 1 million miles by 29.

But I make the most of it... Our company has some fun analytics tool based on days off remaining, number of days traveled that year, and hours charged. Its supposed to identify over worked people but I like to mess with it. I was on a trip around the world where I went from US to London, Paris, Tokyo and back to the states in 12 days. On a Friday evening while I'm drinking wine at a cafe in Paris I get a call from my company concerned about my 'work/life balance'. I basically say I'm in Paris right now having a glass of wine, waiting on my fianc to arrive for the weekend before I head to Tokyo. I think I have it figured out.
Claude!
quote:
A troll know it all, I love it!

Since you're the knower of all things and a modern day Nostradamus, can you please tell me what the S&P 500 is going to do next year? Also, can I have your autograph?

I expect that it shall fluctuate.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
Work life balance all depends on the person. For me it's work hard, help out those who need it and get the job done and some. On average I have no f'n clue how much I work either and I don't keep track. however, I travel a lot. And I mean a lot... I've been concierge's key on AA for 3 years now and just turned 32. Hit 1 million miles by 29.

But I make the most of it... Our company has some fun analytics tool based on days off remaining, number of days traveled that year, and hours charged. Its supposed to identify over worked people but I like to mess with it. I was on a trip around the world where I went from US to London, Paris, Tokyo and back to the states in 12 days. On a Friday evening while I'm drinking wine at a cafe in Paris I get a call from my company concerned about my 'work/life balance'. I basically say I'm in Paris right now having a glass of wine, waiting on my fianc to arrive for the weekend before I head to Tokyo. I think I have it figured out.

You are from NB right?
riverrataggie
AG
Yep
Ragoo
AG
NBHS?
riverrataggie
AG
go blue.
Ragoo
AG
01?
coupland boy
AG
Merry Christmas all.
Elephant
AG
Good people
Scimitar
AG
quote:

Talmbout
agcrock2005
AG
Scimitar, does your arrogance come from having a micro-pennis?

Edit to find a word that wasn't starred out.
Picard
AG
Scimitar needs to watch this movie.

Geralt of Rivia
S
Tea Leoni
PuryearAg98
AG
Best troll post of the year..
riverrataggie
AG
Ragoo... Graduated in 2000
cisgenderedAggie
Only lazy people watch films
knoxtom
I am in big law, as you word it.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
Ragoo... Graduated in 2000

Ah, you are 4 years older than me.
Picard
AG
Scimitar once he loses his job
Brian Earl Spilner
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
I am Lorde, ya ya ya
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Book "Thrive" is about this.
coupland boy
AG
quote:
Tea Leoni

Yep
itsyourboypookie
I work 26 weeks a year and have the other 26 for vacation. A recommend everyone get that kind of balance.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
Scimitar needs to watch this movie.

Yes! Hollywood is most certainly where I need to source my life lessons
Scimitar
AG
quote:

I don't even know where to begin with this one.
80s Guy
quote:
quote:

Let it go bro. At least for today.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let it go bro. At least for today.

Quite right. Christmas ceasefire now in effect.
Catch
AG
I've read through this entire thread and still have no idea what's going on.
And I think I'm OK with that....
BrazosDog02
AG
2 pages ago I thought it was a place for disgruntled workers to tell us how awesome their job is. As an aside, it inadvertently is a brag about money, job quakity, and someth I ng about work life balance? IIn my experience it's a great way to find out who has none of that. Lol
coupland boy
AG
quote:
2 pages ago I thought it was a place for disgruntled workers to tell us how awesome their job is. As an aside, it inadvertently is a brag about money, job quakity, and someth I ng about work life balance? IIn my experience it's a great way to find out who has none of that. Lol

Clearly a lolpoors perspective.

Edit - that's sarcasm btw...'lolpoors' ranks up there in stupidity with vore and hat on the zoo. Please forgive me for using it even in jest.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.