*** 2024 Aggie Softball Season Thread ***

151,217 Views | 1523 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by JMac03
LRB38
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
As able to buy GA tickets, so we are good!
Turkey
AG
The annoying thing is that the team (A&M) earned the right to have a higher seed (than 16), and to be matched up with a team (in a super) that has a lower seed (than #1). And UTx earned the right to be matched in a super, in theory, with a team that is not "as good" as A&M. Both teams got shafted. Not fair to the players on either team.

LB12Diamond
AG
A&M was projected as 13-14 seed.

If they had placed us at 13, that would have paired us with the Gators. Who just beat us 4 times in a row. Give me Texas over the Gators and OU all day.
hipnix
Turkey said:

The annoying thing is that the team (A&M) earned the right to have a higher seed (than 16), and to be matched up with a team (in a super) that has a lower seed (than #1). And UTx earned the right to be matched in a super, in theory, with a team that is not "as good" as A&M. Both teams got shafted. Not fair to the players on either team.

Yeah they got hosed but where would you prefer they go for their super? Oklahoma (nope), Tennessee (maybe), Florida (nope). Because those were their alternatives. Kind of pick your poison. At least it won't be hard to get fired up to btho tu.
Rule#2
AG
Belton Ag said:

12thMan9 said:

Belton Ag said:

Well we don't know exactly what the ramifications are but a national seed is probably off the table now. The bigger worry is losing again tomorrow. Getting swept twice in a season isn't exactly a good thing for a team to have on a hosting resume. It could easily mean a trip to Austin for a super regional. Bad day for Aggie softball.

Maybe they can turn it around and win the SEC tournament.

How bad of BAS do you have to think we drop to a 16 seed?

At some point, you BAS'ers have got to stop letting tu live rent free in your heads.

Hey bud, you still think it's BAS or is it possible I might know what the heck I'm talking about?

All time Texags
Belton Ag
AG
Of the top 3, I'd probably rather take my chances against sip than the others. Tennessee has two elite, All-American level pitchers, probably the best 1-2 punch in the country, which would make them exceptionally difficult to beat in a 3 game series in Knoxville. OU is still the best team despite losing a scant handful of games.
MSTC Man
AG

Kelbifortenberrycoleman7
AG
If you are able to get some tickets for a former player I would LOVE to have them!!
Kelbifortenberrycoleman7
AG
This former player is looking to get back to Davis Diamond and watch the Aggies for regionals this weekend! If anyone has tickets for sale let me know!! T's and G's
Wicked Good Ag
Kelbifortenberrycoleman7 said:

This former player is looking to get back to Davis Diamond and watch the Aggies for regionals this weekend! If anyone has tickets for sale let me know!! T's and G's
Just walk on through the gates

Bat lead off. Coach is trying to fill that spot lately
MSTC Man
AG
Kelbi, Have you reached out to Coach Ford or someone with the staff?
Kelbifortenberrycoleman7
AG
No I have not. I figured they would be busy preparing for regionals this weekend!
LMC2015
AG
I opted in to my two season tickets for the Regional but will most likely be out of town for all sessions. Friday is the only maybe. On the aisle three rows up from the visitors dugout on the home plate side. Would be willing to sell to an Ag for much less than what I've seen listed elsewhere.
Belton Ag
AG
I might take them.

LMC2015
AG
I can send pics of the seats and we can work something out. That goes for anyone interested with Belton Ag having first refusal.

Edited to remove number.
Belton Ag
AG
NM
aggieheart
AG
Kelbifortenberrycoleman7 said:

Did you find tickets. I have two available. Section 104
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LRB38
S
We have been to plenty of games at Olsen throughout the years, but this weekend will be our first softball game to attend. My daughter, who is 8, asked if the team will sign autographs. Does anyone know where and when is the best time to catch them? If at all?
JMac03
AG
I don't know if this is always the case, but our girls met with a few of the team members and got signatures on the backside of the park facing Reed Arena, basically right behind the batting cages. Don't know if they do this every game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.