Post pics of crazy cars

545,333 Views | 2845 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Cibalo
Silvy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That bug should be in the badass ride thread...those look to be Fox shocks. Not sure though
Pahdz
not sure if this will show up since i'm posting it from my facebook mobile uploads, but this was in Del City, OK today, some type of hatchback with no roof or hatch

DBSwooper
That baja Bug looks like it was built right. The modified suspension is a big deal to accomplish. The motor has a sand box going to a single Weber, probably an IDF40, 42 or 44. The exhaust is a typical header system used on baja setups.

Looks like someone spent some time and money building that bug right. Too bad we don't have more pictures to see more of the details
akaggie05
AG
I always enjoy seeing people's half-assed repair jobs.

[This message has been edited by akaggie05 (edited 4/7/2011 11:15p).]
akaggie05
AG
akaggie05
AG
This was easily the most "crabbed" pickup I've ever seen by a long shot... the picture doesn't do justice to just how crooked this thing looked doing 70+ down the freeway.

Silvy
ccolley68
AG
Saw this today in the Heights. Just dropped off some stuff at the Sand Dollar resale shop and headed back home down Heights Blvd. This guy crossed Heights Blvd at 14th St and I had to deviate from my route to catch a shot of him as he cut a hard U-Turn on 14th to catch a garage sale. Not sure where he was going to put his new found booty though.

dubi
AG
ccolley68,

Awesome find!
aTm2004
AG
Holy ****!
ccolley68
AG
I wish it wasn't with my Blackberry camera so I could have been able to showcase the true awesomeness of this guy.
Mr. Dubi
WildcatAg
AG
Stack - Check
Tuner - Check
Bald MTs - Check
Truck Nuts - Error

This guy almost has it. This is in the same town witht the store with the truck nuts display I posted earlier so his error can be easily fixed.

sts7049
AG
i don't see the duramax emblem on the side...i sure hope that actually IS a diesel
WildcatAg
AG
The two story ladder. A little known option available on mid-90s F150s.

sts7049
AG
what idiots
TxLawDawg
AG
guitjon
Mr. Dubi, you have found the one I've been waiting to see posted...my co-worker's truck.

Rode in it for the first time a couple weeks ago. Actually has a pretty stock ride...but getting in is a beeotch.
Red Five
AG
How many strippers has he mowed down in that thing?
guitjon
Ha! Actually a really nice, down to earth guy (no pun intended). He just likes big trucks. I do shake my head sometimes at it, but to each his own.
Furlock Bones
AG
lawdawg,

that's a money T Rex
StillNotAnAggie
I see the monster truck (sorry I have a 2 year old) above, and raise you the truck in my parking lot at work.
TxLawDawg
AG
quote:
lawdawg,

that's a money T Rex

Those things are $54,000 base?!
Robert92
AG
I-10, just outside of Houston. (saw them both on the same trip from Katy into loop610)

WildcatAg
AG
The truck appears to be UT orange versus t.u. orange.
big ben
AG
hatchback
CanyonAg77
AG
I think that may be the wheel from a gay rodeo cowboy's pickup. Might have hit a toolbox.
TexasRebel
AG
are those two different sized tires?

... wait, that's not a beauty ring that's cracked, is it?

oh, and

quote:
i don't see the duramax emblem on the side...i sure hope that actually IS a diesel

I think it is just above the 2500HD emblem on the door.

[This message has been edited by TexasRebel (edited 4/12/2011 12:59a).]
Kenneth_2003
AG
And from the same carshow where I took some pics of some beauties for the other thread... I give you the only one of MANY disasters. I just didn't want anyone in this small town to see me taking these and get the idea that I thought they were nice.

Lambo doors are apparently quite popular in Beeville, TX
ccolley68
AG
Isn't Beeville the small town down in South Tx with the prison? Are there really enough people there to have a blinged out car show? That's crazy. And those cars are horrible. Everytime I see Lambo, doors, I think of this:

They also remind me of the time right out of college when I was building houses. I was working in a neighborhood off Cullen/Beltway 8 in South Houston (not a great neighborhood for you non H-Towners). There was a nice young man buying his first home, and presumably the first place he had lived with an enclosed garage. We were showing him the finished product getting ready to do his sign off walk on the home and he wanted to pull his Tahoe in the garage to see how it fit. He had Lambo doors on a mid 90's Tahoe. Needless to say, hilarity ensued when he tried to get out.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Beeville is actually the small town in S. Texas with 3 prisons. We've also got an oilfied boom that's got all of the hotels booked weeks in advance for miles, and a line out the door at Chilis on a Wednesday night. There were probably 20 cars there that were lambo'd. Whats even funnier is a lot of them are almost identical. It's like one guy gets it done then everyone else in their "car club" has to go get the same car and make the same mods. Where they get the $$$ I dunno. There's also a Camero club and they've all got brand new Cameros with racing stripes, just all in different colors. I was surprised they weren't there.
big ben
AG

sts7049
CATAGBQ04
AG
Not sure if like or not...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.