Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,124,657 Views | 44430 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by The Porkchop Express
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?

The Porkchop Express
An L of an Ag said:

Hate to admit this, but here goes: just started watching Rebels. 5 episodes in and really liking it, but ****, I wish I would have watched this BEFORE Ahsoka.
I get chills to the day Kanan lets everyone in on the secret in the premiere episode. You'll be very much the smartest guy in the room watching Mando and Ahsoka after you get through Rebels.

WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
fig96
AG
An L of an Ag said:

Hate to admit this, but here goes: just started watching Rebels. 5 episodes in and really liking it, but ****, I wish I would have watched this BEFORE Ahsoka.
I'm getting back to it after I finish The Bad Batch, I've seen about the first 1 1/2 seasons so I at least had a clue during Ahsoka.
The Porkchop Express
New footage and dialogue for the Acolyte

WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
jokershady
AG
An L of an Ag said:

If you're already enjoying it then just wait cause MAN does it get even better!
The Porkchop Express
The OG turns 80 today!

The Porkchop Express
Bespin Bulletin has a pretty strong theory about what's really going on in the Acolyte. Not posting the link as it's spoilery but if you want to look you can go to their main page

https://bespinbulletin.com/
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS
AG
If true, that instantly makes the plot much more interesting.
The Porkchop Express
Cool art from a new book showing Jango Fett fighting in The Mandalorian Civil War

This is Master Sol's lightsaber from the Acolyte

And a good look at the red saber we've seen in the last few spots.

jokershady
AG
Nah ah! That's not how flame physics works!!! If he was flying while shooting a flame thrower those flames would be blowing in the opposite direction he was traveling!!!

That picture is fake and ghey!

*Star Trek fans that hate Star Wars*
Decay
AG
jokershady said:

Nah ah! That's not how flame physics works!!! If he was flying while shooting a flame thrower those flames would be blowing in the opposite direction he was traveling!!!

That picture is fake and ghey!

*Star Trek fans that hate Star Wars*

Joke's on you, true Star Wars fans hate Star Wars more than Star Trek fans
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
True facts. My brother is a casual SW fan at best, and is confused why I hate TROS so much.
double aught
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

True facts.
The only kind of facts.
jokershady
AG
ok you got me there
The Porkchop Express
Brian Earl Spilner said:

True facts. My brother is a casual SW fan at best, and is confused why I hate TROS so much.
so all this time I should have been trying to be friends with your brother.
First Page Refresh
Page 1270 of 1270

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.