Predict Eric Sorenson's Ranking + Review

18,066 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Sean98
AB2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did he pick against us this weekend? God I hope so. What a ****ing tool.
gougler08
AG
Man he's such a ******
dermdoc
AG
Good job. I am humbled by your actions.

BTHO ole piss!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HoustonAg2106
AG
He was clearly being biased early on when he had us outside the top 10 and even all the way down to 16 at one point, but as long we we're in his top 5 it seems fair enough to me.
Corporal Punishment
AG
quote:
Did he pick against us this weekend? God I hope so. What a ****ing tool.
He picked us..but I swear on all things holy, they didn't post their picks until after we won last night. Embarrassing.
HoustonAg2106
AG
That theory would hold up if half his picks didn't lose last night. I think they just didn't post it until today, but they made their picks before the Thursday night games started.
AB2
AG
quote:
Good job. I am humbled by your actions.

BTHO ole piss!

Derm - you're the real MVP. My days of consistently riling people up are over until I can retire in a couple of decades.

Pinch hits and bat flips - that's where I'm at these days.
dermdoc
AG
Awww shucks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Corporal Punishment
AG
#1 in D1 baseball
#1 in Baseball America

Tell us why they're all wrong, Sorenson.

HoustonAg2106
AG
No change from last week, still number 5 and passed up by Texas Tech. Ok now I don't know how he has a job doing this...here's his reasoning.

Texas Tech:
"Another hot team to keep an eye on, the Red Raiders are on a 9-2 run and will be the No. 1 seed in the Big 12 tournament for the first time since 1997."

(even though 4 games of that 9-2 run were included in his last power ranking...and the other 7 in this one were games against Kansas, West Virginia, and Abilene Christian).

A&M:
"The Aggies have gone 4-3 since the last power rankings were released, but that includes series wins over South Carolina and Ole Miss, who are fifth and sixth, respectively, in the current RPI."
Corporal Punishment
AG
quote:
passed up by Texas Tech
PJYoung
AG
The original post in this thread just gets better and better every week.
jkag89
quote:
. . . passed up by Texas Tech.
I blame AB2.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
The saddest part about this is we know the committee will gift tech with a weak ass regional and then pair them with another weak ass regional from out west to open a clear path to Omaha for them which, to the uninformed, will make this moron look smart.
Stamdomgs
People like this give me great hope. If what I'm doing now doesn't work out, I can always get a job being not good at something and people will literally give me money for it.
Sean98
AG
You have possible backup careers in Stamdomg'ing (i.e, writing titles/headlines) and meteorology.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.