I love the bubble jealousy

15,565 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by annie88
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, that and CC creations stepping up to the plate and really helping by giving away all those bubble guns.

Turned it into quite the scene.
trouble
AG
Yeah except we had some bubble irresponsibility that game.
Kate Beckett
AG
We were laughing at all the misfires.
ProudAg16
AG
quote:
We were laughing at all the misfires.
The kids down the right field line were firing away while SC was loosening up. Hilarious.
85AustinAg
AG
85AustinAg
AG
^ a real fan...
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:

Barry Switzer was a LSU cheer boy?????
CampingAg
AG
If you don't like bubbles, don't let us hit taters.
annie88
AG
BUBBLES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pom poms.
HansAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
They can say what they want about the bubbles but it's far better than the stupid dance swamp kitties do for just getting a base hit.
You really think blowing bubbles is better than LSU players doing a signal that means the pitcher was crazy(losing his mind) for pitching to him? If you saw another team blowing bubbles and the Aggies didn't do it would you really think it was cool? No way you believe this.

If you saw another team sporting mullets and LSU didn't, would you really think they are cool?
The thing is no other fan base is really surprised that the aggies think bubbles are cool. It fits y'all perfectly. As long as y'all embrace it good for the fan base.
Much like you guys embrace poor academic standards?
This is the most over used statement on here. You really believe you make more money or get a higher ranked job over someone with a LSU degree? Odd that i've been training two grdp's with A&M degrees here at my job for the last 6 months with my ****ty education. Hell we have A&M grads reporting to guys with degrees from North Texas and ULL. How can that happen with such ****ty educations?

Actually, yes.

But this table has nothing to with income based on education considering UF is a higher ranked education univeristy that A&M and LSU. This graph most likely reflects that Texas companies pay more than most other southern states. Find me a graph that compares LSU and A&M salaries of those employed in Texas.

Funny, that's the face i see nearly every post game in every meaningful sport when the Ag's play LSU.
I'm sorry your little school is broke and doesn't compare well to A&M. Move the goalposts all you want, but its not close.
LOL, so butt hurt. Go blow blow bubbles and stare at your male cheer leaders that run around with lassie.
You're on an aggie board. That's already significant real estate in your head. Pretty insecure to have to come here an talk about bubbles, male cheerleaders and lassie. Take your passion to help saving your school from bouncing checks.
AggieBB
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
They can say what they want about the bubbles but it's far better than the stupid dance swamp kitties do for just getting a base hit.
You really think blowing bubbles is better than LSU players doing a signal that means the pitcher was crazy(losing his mind) for pitching to him? If you saw another team blowing bubbles and the Aggies didn't do it would you really think it was cool? No way you believe this.

If you saw another team sporting mullets and LSU didn't, would you really think they are cool?
The thing is no other fan base is really surprised that the aggies think bubbles are cool. It fits y'all perfectly. As long as y'all embrace it good for the fan base.
Much like you guys embrace poor academic standards?
This is the most over used statement on here. You really believe you make more money or get a higher ranked job over someone with a LSU degree? Odd that i've been training two grdp's with A&M degrees here at my job for the last 6 months with my ****ty education. Hell we have A&M grads reporting to guys with degrees from North Texas and ULL. How can that happen with such ****ty educations?

Actually, yes.

But this table has nothing to with income based on education considering UF is a higher ranked education univeristy that A&M and LSU. This graph most likely reflects that Texas companies pay more than most other southern states. Find me a graph that compares LSU and A&M salaries of those employed in Texas.

Funny, that's the face i see nearly every post game in every meaningful sport when the Ag's play LSU.
A Ulala grad riding corn dog coat tails. Now theres a stunning development!
Steeeg 91
AG
Maybe if you swamp kitties would embrace some bubbles, you wouldn't smell like corndogs all the time.
rather be fishing
AG
quote:

Is that this gremlin's mom/dad?
turboboost
AG
quote:
quote:
Let's bring national school rankings in to it next

How about world rankings?

Overall
165. Texas A&M
501-550. LSU

Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering
42. Texas A&M
Unranked LSU

Medicine
201-250. Texas A&M
Unranked LSU

Pharmacy
101-150. Texas A&M
Unranked LSU

Vet
6. Texas A&M
Unranked LSU

Ag
14. Texas A&M
51-100. , LSU

Business
51-100. Texas A&M
Unranked LSU

Architecture
49. Texas A&M
Unranked LSU
Eh, ragincagin...

WestAustinAg
AG
Is rajin coonass an LSU fan or an LSU graduate? His name tells me he might have once taken a summer course at ULALA and is the functional equivalent of a Texas State/UTSA student who pulls for the nearest Top 20 program around...
annie88
AG
pom poms. yup, much better than bubbles..... NOT!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.