Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Your Best/Favorite: Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

5,103 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by BlueMiles
FIDO*98*
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh, don't get me wrong. I definitely like chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce.. I'm referring to that recipe specifically and even more so the tortillas. Based on that recipe alone, I would never buy that cookbook.
investorAg83
AG
I get it…I do. But we made that recipe exactly as written and I would never know the tortillas were grain free or that it was 'healthier'. Only thing I wouldn't do again is use rotisserie chicken.

Her recipes are great.
Chipotlemonger
AG
investorAg83 said:

I get it…I do. But we made that recipe exactly as written and I would never know the tortillas were grain free or that it was 'healthier'. Only thing I wouldn't do again is use rotisserie chicken.

Her recipes are great.

Yea you can easily swap a different tortilla as well. But the recipe as written a is really good. I wouldn't knock it unless you tried it…especially given how many of us on here have had it and love it.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!
jwoodmd
Chipotlemonger said:

investorAg83 said:

Her recipes are great.

Yea you can easily swap a different tortilla as well. But the recipe as written a is really good. I wouldn't knock it unless you tried it…especially given how many of us on here have had it and love it.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!
Just remember Fido compliments everyone else's recipes all the time. He's never critical or snobby according to him.
BlueMiles
AG
Rocketman84 said:

Costco has bags of pulled rotisserie chicken meat, ready to throw into anything. I think they are around 3# packages. Tasty and convenient.

Do they still do this? I bought it in the past (as you described) but have not seen it recently.
Tecolote
AG
BlueMiles said:

Rocketman84 said:

Costco has bags of pulled rotisserie chicken meat, ready to throw into anything. I think they are around 3# packages. Tasty and convenient.

Do they still do this? I bought it in the past (as you described) but have not seen it recently.
I don't have a Costco nearby either of my houses, but I buy tubs of the pulled rotisserie chicken in multiple states cross country at most deli sections of Albertsons, Publix, Whole Foot's, Sprouts, Kroger, Food Lion, etc. While I prefer doing my own and boiling the bones for broth, buying those saves sooo much time in putting together a quicker dinner or weekend meal.
BlueMiles
AG
Thank you for the tip!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.