PURO SAN ANTO

192,328 Views | 630 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by AgCat93
CE Lounge Lizzard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They put a to-go menu in the bag with my tacos this morning at a little joint on 181 between 37 & 1604. The following two headings caught my eye:

BRAKFAST TACOS

BRAKFAST PLATES

Tacos there are pretty good, the spelling not so much.
BlackLab
AG
valtosca
AG
^^^I totally saw that coupon at the store yesterday and cracked up at the Big Red... it's even funnier now that I see the expiration date! Hahaha!
SanAntoneAg
AG
That's such a good combo someone ought to write a song.
babie_kreauxda
AG

saw this driving downtown this morning.

charles barkley would have a heyday with this guy.
Burdizzo
AG
Ignore the 972 phone number. Saw this in the NW side (inside the loop) today.

[This message has been edited by Burdizzo (edited 6/12/2014 8:33p).]

[This message has been edited by Burdizzo (edited 6/12/2014 8:38p).]
AAM02
AG
Pobrecito Pusito.
Darby
lol this thread is awesome

My grandparents lived in KIRBY for 30+ years so I can really appreciate this thread
treetop flyer
i saw a truck this afternoon with a Me Gusta Putas sticker. Light changed and I didn't get a photo.
Face
AG
who?mikejones
AG
what'd the gov have to do with the spurs 'ship?
Burdizzo
AG
Raise your hand if you had to be downtown at 5:30 today for an appointment that was scheduled weeks ago and had your evening ruined by every SOB in San Antonio trying to get to the river to see the damn parade.
Burdizzo
AG
If Nelson Wolff was on that barge, why couldn't it have capsized?
Face
AG
Is he a San Antonio County official?
Old Army Metal
AG
http://deadspin.com/celebrating-spurs-fan-falls-out-of-his-moving-truck-and-1593311756

This guy is basically everything I love about San Antonio.
who?mikejones
AG
http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2014/07/03/argument-about-dog-leads-to-stabbing.html
Burdizzo
AG
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/education/article/Arrest-warrant-issued-for-school-board-candidate-5840976.php

quote:
School board candidate arrested; probation violation alleged
By Francisco Vara-Orta, San Antonio Express-News
Oct 22, 2014 10:06:53 PM
SAN ANTONIO Fred Mann, 30, who is seeking a school board seat in the Nov. 4 election, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant issued late last week as prosecutors moved to revoke his probation on an assault case, authorities said Wednesday.

Mann, a candidate for the Edgewood Independent School District board, has been serving 10 years of deferred adjudication probation that he received in exchange for pleading guilty to attacking a woman in his family in 2010.

First Assistant District Attorney Cliff Herberg said the DA's office filed a motion to revoke his probation Friday after reviewing school-district-supplied evidence including video that showed Mann repeatedly violated a criminal trespass warning by appearing on school grounds.

Mann also will face a separate charge of criminal trespass, Herberg said. Edgewood police gave Mann the one-year trespass warning last November after he refused to remove a belt buckle emblazoned with the phrase "I like vagina" that he wore at a girls' middle school basketball game. It prohibits him from setting foot on Edgewood property.
Ginormus Ag
AG
^
|
|
I have to remind myself to see how many votes he gets. Has to be less than 10, right?
Burdizzo
AG
I gotta wonder what flea market he got the belt buckle at.
SanAntoneAg
AG
Ese probably wins.
who?mikejones
AG
http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2014/11/02/local-democratic-political-ad-calls-tea-party-republicans-domest.html

Haha
Reel Aggies
AG
http://www.kens5.com/story/news/crime/2014/11/03/sapd-night-of-drinking-horseplay-ends-in-gunfire-in-northeast-sa/18402313/

Best yet.....
Reel Aggies
AG
quote:
That's such a good combo someone ought to write a song.

I'm assuming you are referring to this one
CashinOut
AG
for later
Ginormus Ag
AG
quote:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/education/article/Arrest-warrant-issued-for-school-board-candidate-5840976.php

quote:
School board candidate arrested; probation violation alleged
By Francisco Vara-Orta, San Antonio Express-News
Oct 22, 2014 10:06:53 PM
SAN ANTONIO Fred Mann, 30, who is seeking a school board seat in the Nov. 4 election, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant issued late last week as prosecutors moved to revoke his probation on an assault case, authorities said Wednesday.

Mann, a candidate for the Edgewood Independent School District board, has been serving 10 years of deferred adjudication probation that he received in exchange for pleading guilty to attacking a woman in his family in 2010.

First Assistant District Attorney Cliff Herberg said the DA's office filed a motion to revoke his probation Friday after reviewing school-district-supplied evidence including video that showed Mann repeatedly violated a criminal trespass warning by appearing on school grounds.

Mann also will face a separate charge of criminal trespass, Herberg said. Edgewood police gave Mann the one-year trespass warning last November after he refused to remove a belt buckle emblazoned with the phrase "I like vagina" that he wore at a girls' middle school basketball game. It prohibits him from setting foot on Edgewood property.

He got 347 votes!!! They only votes he should have received were from himself and his mamma!
End Of Message
AG
Del Rio? No. McAllen? No.

San Antonio - Broadway @ E. Mulberry

Ginormus Ag
AG
Is your inspection sticker expired, too?
End Of Message
AG
In true San Antonio fashion - yes, it is.
Burdizzo
AG
Mine is expired by about 6 months!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Is that Jesus on a bike in the background?
AgPediRPh
AG
http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2014/11/23/woman-allows-gps-to-drive-her-into-ditch.html
babie_kreauxda
AG
the current totally stole the idea from this thread, but check out their top PURO SAN ANTO images:

http://photos.sacurrent.com/newsslideshows/featured/13-puro-san-antonio-instagrams/#1

Burdizzo
AG
Newly renovated Tobin Center looks good on google streetview

Reel Aggies
AG
At Braun/1604.....might have to zoom in on the pile. I hope Cornelia has a happy bday..

Producers_96
AG
Continuing the grand San Anto holiday tradition of domestic violence leading the news, my in-laws' neighbor shot his girlfriend this morning. SAPD blocked off the whole street, and news cameras are all over their front yard.

In another Puro San Anto moment, one of the SAPD squad cars in front of their house has a dead battery...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.