NIKE GOLF GEAR - ROSS STORES - Heads up !

19,331 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by khaos288
AggieC07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I randomly walked into a Ross and saw they had a Nike stand bag for $55 (i-10 and bunker hill) but didnt see too much out side of that.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
I just left the two off 1960.
Status report:
Veterans Memorial location: quite a few bags available; includes stand bags, cart bags (more of the sport III but a few of the m9); very few shirts, hats, shorts pants; no gloves that I saw. ALOT of socks .
Champions location: very few bags, shirts, shorts, etc. lots of socks. Still no gloves.

I picked up an M9 cart bag, puma & zips polo and zips shorts. Would've liked to spy a glove or two
Cavender Neutze
AG
You guys rock! Just stopped by a Roas after work here in Orlando and got some Blue/White Lunars for 23 bucks!
Brick Tamland
How often do they do these Nike sales? Getting a bonus in August and want to go crazy on it
AggieC07
AG
quote:
How often do they do these Nike sales? Getting a bonus in August and want to go crazy on it
This isn't a "Nike" sale, I believe Ross was able to purchase a bunch of the Sport Authority's Nike inventory for cheap since they were going out of business. Ross can turn it around at a low price since they probably got the merchandise for pennies on the dollar.

I assume by August comes around, there probably won't be much Nike merchandise left in Ross stores (best bet would be to try to look for a low trafficked area - maybe out in the burbs).
BigHitterDaLama
Not sure its sports authority because they, Ross, have the higher end Lunars and Waverlys SA never carried in stores (unless SA sold them surplus from on-line, which is quote possible). I was thinking it was ****s cause Ive seen a lot of TW stuff at Ross and I dont think SA has ever carried TW merchandise.

Ive seen a TON of Nike golf hats as well. Anyone been picking those up? They have the RZN VAPOR styles for 10.99 here.

BigHitterDaLama
Picked one of these up last week for $40. It will get used ALOT up here in the PNW. Very random what some stores have.

bdgol07
AG
I'm seeing Nike shoes conveniently pop up for sale in Facebook groups
khaos288
AG
Screw you guys. I'm going home.

https://imgur.com/0CCFsrN
AgsMyDude
AG
I read that they bought a ton of overstock from ****'s
Hotdog Hamblin
AG
PSA: Ross on 11th and Shepherd yesterday had two pairs left of the white/blue Lunar 3's for like $24. Sizes 10 1/2 and 12. I'm still pretty bitter about it - 10 1/2 were too tight and 12s were ridiculous. A $35 Nike polo softened the blow a little bit, but it's very slim pickins in there.

On a related note, that's gotta be the most random Ross location ever.
AggieC07
AG
quote:
I read that they bought a ton of overstock from ****'s
Oh yeah, I think your right. I just heard the story 2nd hand.
BigHitterDaLama
Nice find khaos
The Milkman
AG
quote:
Screw you guys. I'm going home.

https://imgur.com/0CCFsrN

I just got the exact same pair. Got the last ones at the Westheimer/Voss location in Houston. Great shoes for $23!
Brick Tamland
The Ross on Haskell in Dallas only had the lunars size 11 and up
Old School Brother
any 13s? pick me up a pair and ship them to denton for me.
Brick Tamland
Didn't make it down that far. I only saw 11, 11.5, and 12 because they were all close to each other. Was looking for 10.5 because golf shoes run bigger on me
Thisguy1
Just picked up some 10.5s from the CS Ross. I believe they still had 10s and 11s, maybe a few more.
Old School Brother
well, run back over there, i'll make it worth your while.....i'm talking multiple $ here.
AggieC07
AG
Dang didn't even bother to look in the shoe section.

I'll go by a few tonight and see if i can find any in the Houston Ross' (im ITL). I'm a size 11.5 to 12, so sounds like i might be in luck.
clintaggie04
AG
What section of the store are you guys finding the bags?
The Milkman
AG
Nike shoes always seem to run a little big on me... I'm usually a 12 in most things but an 11 in Nikes... so keep that in mind when looking for them.

They had the bags out in the area of mens with random crap like socks, underwear, and clearance items at the location I was in.
AggieC07
AG
A little difficult to explain but I think most of the Ross stores are configured the same but usually at the edge of the men's section there is kind of an "accessories section" with a row of random stuff like golf balls, shaving accessories, baseball gloves etc.
BigHitterDaLama
You guys finding the shoes, buy em. You can do some solids and sell em to guys on here. Sub $25 for Lunars is crazy.
752bro4
AG
quote:
You guys finding the shoes, buy em. You can do some solids and sell em to guys on here. Sub $25 for Lunars is crazy.

Picked up a 10, 11.5, 12, and 13.

The 13 fits me, so other 3 are up for grabs. Sorry, OSB.

This was at Haskell/city place store.
texican08
AG
Got the pair of 12s at the Ross on 11th/Sheperd, didn't see the 10.5s. They did have a pretty good looking red bag for ~$60 but didn't look close enough to get the model.
AggieC07
AG
Picked up a pair of 11.5 at the Ross in bellaire. Looks like the one here and bissonnet are out.

Edit. Bissonnet has a size 10
BigHitterDaLama

752bro4 - What color are the 11.5s you picked up?
752bro4
AG
All are the same as the pic above... white/blue

https://m.imgur.com/0CCFsrN
BigHitterDaLama
I got this shirt left in XL and it was $26.99 if someone wants it

Ive also got a light grey all knit Nike Golf polo with dark grey collar. Google doesnt have an image of it on line. $21.99 for a $70.00 shirt. Size large.
TresPuertas
AG
If you are interested in offloading the 10s I may be interested. Would you be averse to sending a pic
752bro4
AG
Not near them this moment, but they are exactly like the picture above. It'll be mid afternoon tomorrow until I can get there to snag a pic.
antman8504
AG
quote:
Picked up a pair of 11.5 at the Ross in bellaire. Looks like the one here and bissonnet are out.

Edit. Bissonnet has a size 10
Wow...I went to the Ross on Bissonnet a few days ago and didnt see any size 10s...were these the blue lunars? Might have to stop by there at lunch time today to see if they are still there...I only work about 10 minutes away
CTGilley
AG
CS Ross had several par of the Red and White Lunarlons for $35. Not my style but there were several different sizes.

They also had several of the Puma Tailored shirts. They are too short for me but I know several guys look for the fitted style. I like my beer too much to wear them.

My wife picked up some of the ladies stuff they had. I think a Nike Golf shirt and dress.
AggieC07
AG
Yes, they were the white and blue lunars that the OP had posted pics of.

I should of hid them for you! Good luck!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.