NIKE GOLF GEAR - ROSS STORES - Heads up !

19,144 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by khaos288
752bro4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Anyone have some 12s?
I've got 12s in the blue/white

post an email if you're interested.
AggieC07
AG
Appreciate it guys but I happened to stumble upon some over last night.
The Milkman
AG

Nvm
jakeaggie84
AG
Got a pair of lunarLon blue and whites in 10 today. I don't really like playing in golf shoes, but y'all made these sound awesome so I guess I'll give them a try. Also, they had a Nike sport lite II bag for $48. Might go back and grab it.

TresPuertas
AG
quote:
Got a pair of lunarLon blue and whites in 10 today. I don't really like playing in golf shoes, but y'all made these sound awesome so I guess I'll give them a try. Also, they had a Nike sport lite II bag for $48. Might go back and grab it.

Where was this? I haven't been able to find a bag anywhere in Dallas
jakeaggie84
AG
West houston
claybot
AG
A few days ago the Richardson store at Spring Valley and Plano Rd had a couple. So did the one at Garland and Jupiter. I picked up some black TW15 shoes at that store too.
jakeaggie84
AG
Anyone interested in some new tiger woods golf shoes? I can pick up couple of 8.5, a 9 and an 11 from the ross I'm by during vacation. I'll try to post pictures later.
Pabby
AG
Would be interested in the 8.5 or 9, send me some pics please.
Papa_Blaze
AG
Do any of yall stop in at the Goodwill for golf gear? I don't usually find much, but about a month ago I picked up a set of 2013 Nike Victory Reds P-9 irons for $39. Since then I've been going back about once a month
BigHitterDaLama
Just picked up 6 pairs of Black TW 15s (10.5, three 11s, 11.5, 12) They are going on ebay in the next couple of hours if no one claims em. Also got a pair of lunar commands in the all white with red in an 11.

red23raider@gmail.com
BigHitterDaLama
Got a brand new Nike all black departure tote at Ross for golf shoes .....$44 retail. Ship for $20.

clintaggie04
AG
quote:
Got a brand new Nike all black departure tote at Ross for golf shoes .....$44 retail. Ship for $20.

Do you think size 13 shoes will fit in it? If so, I will take it.
BigHitterDaLama
quote:
quote:

Do you think size 13 shoes will fit in it? If so, I will take it.
Yes, these will hold up a 13. red23raider@gmail.com
clintaggie04
AG
Email sent
BigHitterDaLama
quote:
Email sent
yup....good. Sold.
irish pete ag06
AG
I'm in the market for some 10.5 golf shoes if anyone has any they would like to unload. Email irishpeteag06 gmail
BigHitterDaLama
quote:
I'm in the market for some 10.5 golf shoes if anyone has any they would like to unload. Email irishpeteag06 gmail
I have two pair of 11s if you can make em work. the all white with red lunar commands and the black TW 2015s
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:
I have two pair of 11s if you can make em work. the all white with red lunar commands and the black TW 2015s

The nikes do run a bit small too.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.