NIKE GOLF GEAR - ROSS STORES - Heads up !

19,296 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by khaos288
BigHitterDaLama
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just a heads up that for whatever reason, ROSS stores seems to have picked up a ton of leftover Nike Golf gear from their 2015 line. I bought a few pair of solid black Lunar 3's this past week at 29.99 a pair. The store near me also had quite a few of the $240 cart bags at $59.99 each and the $180 stand bags at $49.99. Bought a bunch of their $26.00 high end premium tour gloves for $5.99 each. Lots of apparel as well, including shorts, shirts, etc.

I am on the west coast but have seen the bags and shoes in a few states while on travel.

Worth a look for a deal if you are near one.
Matsui
khaos288
AG
DFW is near wiped out already. This has been going for about 2 weeks on reddit, and I've been to probably 10 Ross/Marshall/Burlington coat factories.

If you have smaller feet, you may be able to find some shoes. Shirts are still in decent supply.
khaos288
AG
Also, they have Puma, Callaway, and a few other big brands in clothes. Rumor is they took overstock from D*cks Sporting Goods recently.
The Milkman
AG
quote:
DFW is near wiped out already. This has been going for about 2 weeks on reddit, and I've been to probably 10 Ross/Marshall/Burlington coat factories.

If you have smaller feet, you may be able to find some shoes. Shirts are still in decent supply.
Any idea of how the inventory in the houston stores are?
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:

Any idea of how the inventory in the houston stores are?

Not quite dedicated enough to drive that far for a deal
antman8504
AG
I went Ross in Meyerland area (Houston) during my lunch break today. No shoes left, a couple shirts for 24.99 and I saw three nike golf bags for 55.

I ended up with a black pair of Nike golf shorts for 24.99 which is a good deal, could not find anymore in my size though.
antman8504
AG
if anyone sees that Ross picks up a big wave of Nike stuff again via Reddit or any other site, please report here right away.
khaos288
AG
I forgot....I texted jj when it happened. I blame him.
antman8504
AG
quote:
I forgot....I texted jj when it happened. I blame him.
you are forgiven... this time lol
AgsMyDude
AG
Went up to Ross today and picked up a could $55 Adidas and Izod polos for $15 and $85 Nike shorts for $27. They had a few bags like OP was saying as low as $60, I'm not in need for a new one it that's awesome.

I was really hoping to score some shoes so I may have to go to a new location. I'm in San Antonio sooo not a single pair of golf shoes, but the racks were fill of soccer cleats.
khaos288
AG
quote:
Went up to Ross today and picked up a could $55 Adidas and Izod polos for $15 and $85 Nike shorts for $27. They had a few bags like OP was saying as low as $60, I'm not in need for a new one it that's awesome.

I was really hoping to score some shoes so I may have to go to a new location. I'm in San Antonio sooo not a single pair of golf shoes, but the racks were fill of soccer cleats.

Try Burlington coat factory for shoes. They had a big selection when I tried. Albeit all too small for me
jj9000
AG
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
quote:

Try Burlington coat factory for shoes. They had a big selection when I tried. Albeit all too small for me

Tried that one first and they didn't have anything. I'll have to look at the other one in town.
khaos288
AG
Just got some tiger woods pants for 25$
jonj101
Im late to the party, but I made the rounds at the stores in Pearland. Didn't see any shoes but still some shirts here and there.

I just picked up a Peter Millar shirt for 25 bucks. I usually get 3-4 shirts for that much but a deal is a deal I guess.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
No comment ...
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:
No comment ...

Not the pink ones
AgsMyDude
AG
Cleaned up today, got these for $25

CRM1712
AG
Just went to the Weslayan & Bissonnet location in Houston and they didn't have anything.
BigHitterDaLama
Picked up some of the newer DriFit polos yesterday and a couple more of the Nike Premium gloves.

On top of that, dropped about $600 on a bunch of pair of air max 2015s, some Durant nikes and Kobe IXs. ALready on ebay.
Danther37
AG
Did you get those in SA somewhere?
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
Did you get those in SA somewhere?
Yessir, I had to go to the Burlington in Live Oak and they had a few. I grabbed a 10, but they had a 9 and 11 too. Went to the one off 281 and they had nothing there at all.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:

Someone on golfwrx was selling these for 65 bucks a pair today
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
quote:

Someone on golfwrx was selling these for 65 bucks a pair today
Not me, these are awesome
Mr.Bond
AG
No he went and bought multiple sizes and pairs.
AgsMyDude
AG
Yes, I understand
TresPuertas
AG
quote:
Picked up some of the newer DriFit polos yesterday and a couple more of the Nike Premium gloves.

On top of that, dropped about $600 on a bunch of pair of air max 2015s, some Durant nikes and Kobe IXs. ALready on ebay.
Fairly certain that you may have the coolest wife of all time.

.....or maybe not, because she already left you because of your golf equipment hoarding problem.
Mr.Bond
AG
I went to Burlington today and they had absolutely nothing
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
quote:

Fairly certain that you may have the coolest wife of all time.

.....or maybe not, because she already left you because of your golf equipment hoarding problem.

Hell I've bought half of his ****
antman8504
AG
Stopped by the Burlington off of post oak in Houston at lunch time today. Got a pair of grey/red nike sl explorer shoes for 29 bucks. They had a few more pairs, I think size 9 and 9.5 if I remember correctly. Also got a nike shirt for 25.
AgsMyDude
AG
Keep trying. Took me 3 stores before I found those shoes.
BigHitterDaLama
Bond, no markup for you my friend. My price, your price.
jj9000
AG
quote:

Like giving a crack-head a free rock.

Mr.Bond
AG
quote:

A true friend.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.