Personal Lists of Golf Aholes

7,728 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Chipotlemonger
saltydog13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1a. Bubba: fake whiny titty baby who finds every excuse he can for a bad shot.
1b. Rory Sabbatini: always has been and will be a dbag to me.
1c. Kevin Na: slowest golfer on the face of the earth.
2. Jim Furyk: I don't think he's an a-hole, but it annoys me to no end that he looks like he could race in the Daytona with all the damn sponsors on his shirt and hat. I get that guys have sponsors, but it's golf and not Nascar. At least keep the majority on the bag.
shaynew1
AG
i like seeing tiger hit great shots.

i also love seeing any pga player hit godawful ones, but tiger's terrible shots/holes/rounds are really the only ones that get any coverage.
jonj101
I dont personally know any of these people, and probably never will, but one that comes to mind is Paul Casey.

Every time Ive volunteered at the SHO and he has been in the vicinity he has carried himself as a ******. Maybe he's different on a personal level, but during the tournament he seemed to take a pompous confrontational approach with the fans.
Big Cat `93
AG
Marcel Siem has always struck me as a foul-tempered guy, but if I had a head of hair like his, I might be in a bad mood, too.
LeFraud
Player - Jim Furyk
Caddie - Stevie Williams
Announcer - Chris Berman
turfaggie24
AG
Damn autocorrect, meant Jimmy Walker. The guy once chewed me out for my cart being too close to the green he was chipping at. I was on the path and off to the side. He chunked 2 balls in the water with a wedge. This was before he was winning on the tour.
JFrench
AG
Had similar run in with Schwartzel albeit not nearly as bad.

He ran to the port o can and asked to jump in front of the line. Buddy of mine in front let him. Next hole he hit the same friend with his drive. Never said a word of thanks that he didnt have to **** his pants or even acknowledge he hit anyone.
saltydog13
AG
quote:
Johnny Walker

Red, blue, or black?
sanangeloAG
AG
quote:
Had similar run in with Schwartzel albeit not nearly as bad.

He ran to the port o can and asked to jump in front of the line. Buddy of mine in front let him. Next hole he hit the same friend with his drive. Never said a word of thanks that he didnt have to **** his pants or even acknowledge he hit anyone.
That's so wrong.
DannyDuberstein
AG
It would be a terrible world if we all just hit and **** where we pleased.
Unemployed
AG
Bubba Watson. His "I'm a born-again Christian" crap annoys me.
Bunk Moreland
Is Bubba born again after each time he publicly belittles his caddy for his own poor decisions and bad shots?
aggiebrother33
Sabatini
Sergio
Keegan
Patrick Reed

Can't stand any of them...
fordag4
AG
Someone said Mark Brooks? ****. Hardly an ass if you know him. He's a different cat but no where near some guys like Reed, Watson, Tiger!
proudaggie02
AG
quote:
Someone said Mark Brooks? ****. Hardly an ass if you know him. He's a different cat but no where near some guys like Reed, Watson, Tiger!

Seems like that is Brooks reputation.
dbtexasag05
Kevin Stadler...

**** that guy. Dude is just a dick.

David Duval...complete opposite.

Was having lunch here in Denver and talked with him for a few minutes. From all accounts excellent human being. Introduced his daughter and wife and had no problems answering questions.
TresPuertas
AG
Bob Estes. Know plenty of stories. He's a butthole.

Justin Leonard - had an experience with him when he was playing in he NCAAs when I was in high school in mckinney. By the end of the tournament all the talk was how much everyone at the club couldn't stand him.

(Yes I know I just listed 2 Longhorns, coincidence, not being overly redass)

Bubba, Johnny Miller, have soured on Watson recently,

And to bring some positivity, I'll list some I love: I used to think Ricky Fowler was an obnoxious dbag because of his choice of attire, but reading about him and the kind of guy he supposedly is, I've become one of his biggest fans.

Everything Jason Day has done has endeared me to him. Seems like a real great guy.

My all time favorite is Trevino. Hilarious and one hell of an interview when he's on local radio in Dallas.

One last cool story. Some guys in my firm went and did some work on JJ Henry's house and jn the course of business joked about taking any extra tour polos off of him. I'll be damned if the guy didn't return with a box and told them to take as many as they wanted.
AgPrognosticator
AG
quote:

One last cool story. Some guys in my firm went and did some work on JJ Henry's house and jn the course of business joked about taking any extra tour polos off of him. I'll be damned if the guy didn't return with a box and told them to take as many as they wanted.
That's cool.
mongey donk
AG
Kelly Tilghman & Dottie Pepper cuz they women
Chipotlemonger
AG
I do not like Kelly Tilghman at all, good call.
2ndGen87
AG
Sergio does seem real annoying. His fights with Tiger is my Iraq-Iran war.
Corporal Punishment
AG
Kelly Tilghman

wood
HouAggie
AG
My likes and dislikes change based on who I'm wagering on in any given week. I can love a guy one week and hate his guts the next. I like Oosty, for example, but everything that little troll did last week bugged the s*** out of me b/c I didn't have any money on him. Knowing that lots of others did, I needed him to fail. I did have money on ZJ...
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
Kelly Tilghman
I said I didn't like her personality. Never said anything else.
Pignorant
AG
quote:
Kelly Tilghman

wood

She's not into dudes.
Chipotlemonger
Big Cat `93
AG
Strange one: I can't stand watching Phil Blackmar because he reminds me of my former father-in-law. I pray for Phil's sake that his wife is nothing like my ex's mom. *shudder*
mongey donk
AG
quote:
quote:
Kelly Tilghman

wood

She's not into dudes.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Bubba
Tom Watson
Jeff Maggert
Webb Simpson
Johnny Miller
Lanny Wadkins
Azinger
MJ20/20
AG
colin montgomerie - may not be a bigger ***** in the history of pro sports.

Ag_07
AG
We can now go ahead and add Allenby to this huh?
Corporal Punishment
AG
quote:
We can now go ahead and Allenby to this huh?

Should've been added a long time ago.
98Ag99Grad
AG
I was going to add Allenby. I've followed his group late in the day before at the SHO. Guy is a major *****. Not a Bubba fan either for many of the reasons mentioned already. Anyone remember Jim Colbert? He would do this hand gesture after making a putt- very Shooter McGavern-like, and he wore one of those big floppy hats. Add him to the list too.
Big Cat `93
AG
Ooh, that reminds me: Chesson Hadley's ridiculous finger snap has got to go.
Squatch
AG
Kisner seems to be pretty damn arrogant. not sure what it is but he just looks like an ***hole.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.