Club Corp

9,943 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TPS Reports
OilManAg91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ted Logan...I am a member of Willow Creek and it is still a part of Club Corp. It is a tight course and it is easy to lose a lot of balls. Getting new greens put in this summer which should be ready to go by mid-September.
Mr.Bond
AG
$35 during week $50 on weekends
aggiekevo
AG
We are Club Corp members out of Fair Oaks Ranch in the San Antonio area. Joined back in April of this year. Young executive membership is affordable, especially if you play golf often. I mostly play golf at our local club and have drinks/dinner a few times a month, wife uses the fitness center. I used the network to play golf at Kingwood earlier this month and it was way easy. Sent a tee time request on our Club Corp account page and their rep emailed me back with the confirmation. I try to use the two free rounds as much as possible in the SA area at course that aren't part of Club Corp but are part of the network. Plan to use it during travel, both business and personal. Great experience for us so far.
cdowl38
AG
I work at Lost Creek Country Club in Austin and they are club corp members, to me it seems to make more of a hassle than just regular private club since we always have members from other groups coming and trying to charge things
92TXAG
AG
quote:
I work at Lost Creek Country Club in Austin and they are club corp members, to me it seems to make more of a hassle than just regular private club since we always have members from other groups coming and trying to charge things

words said by an entrepreneur or business owner...NEVER

it should never be deemed a "hassle" when you have dues-paying customers trying to spend more

I hope you're very young and impressionable to learning the concept of the "customer experience"; otherwise, you're going to tilt the scale of "what do you call an Aggie 5 years after graduation" in the wrong direction

I'm not trying to be ugly, but I don't think you "get it"

FYI; I charge "everything" from room, meals, drinks, golf, merchandise, and more to my Club Corp account when I travel & visit other Club Corp destinations, clubs, restaurants, golf courses, etc
jj9000
AG
quote:
quote:

words said by an entrepreneur or business owner...NEVER

it should never be deemed a "hassle" when you have dues-paying customers trying to spend more

I hope you're very young and impressionable to learning the concept of the "customer experience"; otherwise, you're going to tilt the scale of "what do you call an Aggie 5 years after graduation" in the wrong direction

I'm not trying to be ugly, but I don't think you "get it"

FYI; I charge "everything" from room, meals, drinks, golf, merchandise, and more to my Club Corp account when I travel & visit other Club Corp destinations, clubs, restaurants, golf courses, etc

Listen to what 92TXAG says.

He knows what he's talking about...and that's not exclusive to Club Corp discussions.
TPS Reports
AG
I've been with ClubCorp for almost 15 years at the home office in Dallas and while we certainly make our share of mistakes and have plenty of room for improvement, the CubCorp Network and reciprocity outside the home club is our single greatest asset as a company. Really appreciate those of you who are members of a club in the family.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.