I know staff nuked the 247 post...

19,282 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Collective
usmcbrooks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Irish_Man said:

What kind of grown man chases high school kids and then swims with them.
Token
AG
CDUB98 said:

Guys, I think jorts used some restraint. If jorts says he has info, he probably does.

Hamm is an assclown and always will be. Hamm made his own bed over the years and now he has to lay in it.

Leave jorts be. He's on our side.
donr forget to come up for air. Lol good ****ing god
dunncrew89
AG
247 was started by Fat Bobby after he sold Rivals. I'm sure he's quite happy to have a loose cannon like Hamm representing the Ags. Like Rivals, 247 is simply another Austin based recruiting rag started by tsips for the benefit and promotion of tsips.
CDUB98
AG
Blah blah blah blah blah.

I really don't care. Jorts and I ain't buddies, but he is a friend, and I'm not going to bash him.
Rocco S
Keep going. You're totally winning.
CDUB98
AG
I'm not trying to win anything, numbnuts.
Aggies Revenge
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Is it just me, or does the recruiting world seem to attract d-bags? Alternatively, are there people that run recruiting services or work for recruiting services that aren't d-bags?
I figured that out about halfway through boot camp. My recruiter even had the nerve to show up at my house and ask to borrow $20 from my Mom.
phatbeast
AG
Hamm posted some completely false story about Speedy being involved in a robbery a couple years ago. **** him. He's as bad as Ketch.
Cynical_Texan
AG
tremble said:

Decay said:

Also it wasn't an attempted dox... he posted an excerpt of Jorts' arrest record with his full name in it. Jorts came back by posting his own phone number and admitting that the arrest was for a whole lot of weed. So it doesn't appear to have really phased him.
As he mentioned, enough to kill a "Chinese village"
Jorts = Nate Newton
bonfarr
AG
phatbeast said:

Hamm posted some completely false story about Speedy being involved in a robbery a couple years ago. **** him. He's as bad as Ketch.

This isn't 100% accurate, he didnt post a story stating Speedy was involved. He posted cryptic Tweets and posts on his site that he was hearing some bad things involving a star player. Lots of his subscribers went nuts and assumed it was Speedy and moaned and **** all over the boards for days and Hamm did nothing to dispel the rumors or delete the bs talk. Sip media including Fat Ketch took it as fact and posted bs and they all gloated at our supposed misfortune.

Hamm didnt actually post a story naming any player but he definitely handled the incident poorly.
You can argue about speed and accuracy of recruiting info but Texags does a good job of not allowing meltdowns based on rumor or erroneous info.
CDUB98
AG
Hamm's description of the "suspect" led to only one person.

Just because he didn't put the name "Speedy" in his tweet doesn't mean he did not directly imply it.
The Collective
AG
While the waterpark thing sounds really creepy, it's important to note that most of the recruits could kick the ass of anyone working for a recruiting service, so it doesn't seem that threatening from that perspective.

At some point in Jorts' tirade, he made a comment that he knew Hamm's sock accounts, and how many times he liked anti-Sumlin comments on this website. That's an interesting claim indeed.
GAC06
AG
Wtf is a dox
Furlock Bones
AG
GAC06 said:

Wtf is a dox
same thing i was wondering.
The Collective
AG
Looks like Taylor is working as a realtor with his wife:
http://www.dougerdy.com/our-team/
bonfarr
AG
GAC06 said:

Wtf is a dox

I think that is posting a document online to embarass someone like an arrest record
Decay
AG
It's just posting personal information. Somewhere the term "doxxing" got assigned to that action.

Just for background, it's a (mostly) bannable offense to dox someone on TexAgs if said information is not "readily" available.

edit: Or they'll just remove the post/delete the thread.
Cynical_Texan
AG
bonfarr said:

GAC06 said:

Wtf is a dox

I think that is posting a document online to embarass someone like an arrest record
Dox-ing: search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

Basically what we do to each other around here occasionally.
CDUB98
AG
CJS4715 said:

Just an FYI, this got a thread nuked on the Houston board.
KW02
AG
Quote:

You can argue about speed and accuracy of recruiting info but Texags does a good job of not allowing meltdowns based on rumor or erroneous info.
However, if it is something that a poster says, it is automatically rumor and gets taken down. Then Texags confirms and posts the info scooping the story of that they "had the info" but could not share yet...yada yada yada.

752bro4
AG
CJS4715 said:

Maybe he can get me the SCOOP on a 3/2 with granite counter tops in Tomball.
The Collective
AG
752bro4 said:

Maybe he can get me the SCOOP on a 3/2 with granite counter tops in Tomball.

No doubt he will know about an available house before ANYONE else!
Furlock Bones
AG
KW02 said:

Quote:

However, if it is something that a poster says, it is automatically rumor and gets taken down. Then Texags confirms and posts the info scooping the story of that they "had the info" but could not share yet...yada yada yada.

always love these.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Dox, doxxing:
Syn. Booze, boozing
The Collective
AG
CDUB98 said:

Just an FYI, this got a thread nuked on the Houston board.

Cat is out of the bag now.
AGBOOSTER
IIRC Jorts did a video with Zone & one of Texags Staff about "Tortious Interference" etc. when baylol were trying to stop us leaving the bdf for the SEC.

Just saying.
Aggie304
Decay said:

Also it wasn't an attempted dox... he posted an excerpt of Jorts' arrest record with his full name in it. Jorts came back by posting his own phone number and admitting that the arrest was for a whole lot of weed. So it doesn't appear to have really phased him.

But who cares? We all already knew jorts real name anyways. Most of us like the guy.
The Wonderer
AG
FCBlitz said:

Who is Taylor Hamm
Got 30 seconds for a story?
Science Denier
AG
Did Jorts get the ban hammer?
Token
AG
dunncrew89 said:

247 was started by Fat Bobby after he sold Rivals. I'm sure he's quite happy to have a loose cannon like Hamm representing the Ags. Like Rivals, 247 is simply another Austin based recruiting rag started by tsips for the benefit and promotion of tsips.
247 was started by Shannon Terry, who is based out of Nashville. Facts are hard, I know
Sea Gull
AG
CDUB98 said:

Guys, I think jorts used some restraint. If jorts says he has info, he probably does.

Hamm is an assclown and always will be. Hamm made his own bed over the years and now he has to lay in it.

Wtf? Did this Hamm guy **** your boyfriend or something? Are you giving jorts beejs on the reg? Only reason a dude would white knight for another dude. Jesus, what a ****ing dewshbag...
OleArmyBQ68
AG
Aggie304 said:

Most of us like the guy.
JoniG
AG
He is not banned by TexAgs or the Bar.
FNG
Duck Patrol said:

CDUB98 said:

Wtf? Did this Hamm guy **** your boyfriend or something? Are you giving jorts beejs on the reg? Only reason a dude would white knight for another dude. Jesus, what a ****ing dewshbag...

Guys, CDUB98 has over 111,000 posts on this site. You should trust his judgement.
FNG
AGBOOSTER said:

IIRC Jorts did a video with Zone & one of Texags Staff about "Tortious Interference" etc. when baylol were trying to stop us leaving the bdf for the SEC.

Just saying.

Is there some relevance to this conversation?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.