I know staff nuked the 247 post...

19,242 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Collective
Bob Dobalina
How long do you want to ignore this user?

But hasn't Hamm also gotten into twitter fights with recruits and other teams' players? I think he needs to get off of twitter or have a twitter handler.

Trying to dox a messageboard poster and twitter fighting college kids and HSers is not a good look. Isn't 247 owned by CBS or some other big media entity? I would think they would frown on this sort of behavior.

This isn't good for anybody. I cannot help but think he is hurting A&M with his antics.
FCBlitz
Who is Taylor Hamm
Eric Forman
AG
THB5G@P
SlackerAg
AG
There was also a photo of him riding a waterpark raft with recruits. Sips were spreading the negativity.
Bob Dobalina
SlackerAg said:

There was also a photo of him riding a waterpark raft with recruits. Sips were spreading the negativity.
Is that even normal for a recruiting person to do? It just seems weird.
Token
AG
He was at an event where plenty of recruits and 247 recruiting experts were at the water park and rode rides with recruits
SigAg6
AG
Isn't there a story about him hanging out in bathrooms to get an exclusive story?
45-70Ag
AG
What kind of grown man chases high school kids and then swims with them.
Ronnie Mund
Boozing tattled to staff?
45-70Ag
AG
Is this him

[img]
[/img]
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Bob Dobalina said:

SlackerAg said:

Is that even normal for a recruiting person to do? It just seems weird.

It's Creepy as ****!!!!
Token
AG
Irish_Man said:

Is this him

[img]
[/img]

lol no
Bob Dobalina
After reading Jorts thread (the one that was nuked), what could he have that would get Hamm fired, if all the other antics we know about didn't get him fired.
goodAg80
AG
Token said:

Irish_Man said:

Is this him

[img]<br />[/img]

lol no
Wildmen03
AG
I just wanted to know what the **** happened to set jorts off. All I saw was a bunch of puffed out chests, but not story.
Token
AG
Bob Dobalina said:

After reading Jorts thread (the one that was nuked), what could he have that would get Hamm fired, if all the other antics we know about didn't get him fired.
nothing. If Jorts really had it, he would've said it. We all know jorts doesn't keep info on the back burner for long
Redstone
AG
There were actually 2 threads nuked into orbit, and I was able to post on both on them - including some pretty funny contributions. Sad!
End Of Message
AG
Attempted to dox Jorts via twitter. It was a pathetic, below the belt, ***** by Hamm.

RDV-1992
Jort's thread can be summarized thusly: "My e-peen is bigger than yours! If you disagree, call this number so we can fight about it! Otherwise, prepare to lose your job over the secret info I have on you!"
Bob Dobalina

Quote:

Attempted to dox Jorts via twitter. It was a pathetic, below the belt, ***** by Hamm.
So regarding the information in the doxxing, is Jorts a reliable hookup? I am asking for a friend.
ebdb_bnb
Token said:

He was at an event where plenty of recruits and 247 recruiting experts were at the water park and rode rides with recruits
Token to the rescue
goodAg80
AG
Bob Dobalina said:

Quote:

So regarding the dox attempt, is Jorts a reliable hookup? I am asking for a friend.
Are you a person of short stature?
Token
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Token said:

Token to the rescue
yeah, look at me telling facts like the ****** I am
Decay
AG
Also it wasn't an attempted dox... he posted an excerpt of Jorts' arrest record with his full name in it. Jorts came back by posting his own phone number and admitting that the arrest was for a whole lot of weed. So it doesn't appear to have really phased him.
NickNaylor
We shouldn't be surprised that the Taylor Hamm thread didn't last long.
HTownAg98
Is it just me, or does the recruiting world seem to attract d-bags? Alternatively, are there people that run recruiting services or work for recruiting services that aren't d-bags?
Token
AG
Decay said:

Also it wasn't an attempted dox... he posted an excerpt of Jorts' arrest record with his full name in it. Jorts came back by posting his own phone number and admitting that the arrest was for a whole lot of weed. So it doesn't appear to have really phased him.
it didn't phase him, so he decides to go nuclear and create threads about how he's not phased? Riiiiiiiight. Both went for bad low blows that shouldn't have been made
Decay
AG
Jorts was on tilt way before that
tremble
AG
Decay said:

As he mentioned, enough to kill a "Chinese village"
CDUB98
AG
Guys, I think jorts used some restraint. If jorts says he has info, he probably does.

Hamm is an assclown and always will be. Hamm made his own bed over the years and now he has to lay in it.

Leave jorts be. He's on our side.
ETxAg1989
I'm just glad I was the one who started the whole thing. All by posting Free information he put on twitter. Was a fun night!
CDUB98
AG
HOW DARE YOU POST FREE INFORMATION!!!!
Rocco S
CDUB98 said:

Guys, I think jorts used some restraint. If jorts says he has info, he probably does.

Hamm is an assclown and always will be. Hamm made his own bed over the years and now he has to lay in it.

Leave jorts be. He's on our side.
/\
What a ****ing dork.
CDUB98
AG
Ain't what yo mamma was calling me last night.
Rocco S
Thanks for proving my point.

Even Muy thinks you're a ****ing dork.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.