Sips are so irrelevant

10,886 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Loyalty
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They shouldve kept Bev Kearney
Stevetex.
quote:
Kendall Rogers said today the top 3 in the nation for best baseball facilities and best baseball stadium are South Carolina, A&M, and LSU.

He also said "Just because I went to A&M over a decade ago means zilch. Texas is still the most historic program in NCABB history. "
jickyjack1
quote:
quote:
Kendall Rogers said today the top 3 in the nation for best baseball facilities and best baseball stadium are South Carolina, A&M, and LSU.

He also said "Just because I went to A&M over a decade ago means zilch. Texas is still the most historic program in NCABB history. "

"History" is the key word. Ancient history.
ski-man
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boom, that was a good head shot there sip!!!!!
Let's go ski-man!
Here4Beer
AG
Texas fans...so pathetic.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:

well, at least history is on your side. Too bad it is in the past.
dixichkn
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

But history is what they do best........
goodAg80
AG
History

Flexbone
If history matters so much, why is Texas so ****ty?
jickyjack1
quote:
History

And with the help of a referee they blatantly stole that.

They're still laughing about it (it's about the only thing they have to laugh about these days).

It took almost 50 years, but A&M's counterpunch was a doozy.
Loyalty
AG
quote:
Mack, hated him, Augie, hated him...makes sense. I mean, both of those coaches were better than any coach that A&M ever had.
Always back to history with the sips.

You suck at baseball. Please keep Augie.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.