Props and Congrats to UT - Austin

10,263 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
RAB87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
We will. Hope you have amassed the necessary talent to SCORE AGAINST Iowa State next year in Austin.
FIFY
TooCold
S
quote:
Did A&M beat any ranked (D1) teams last year?
If so, congrats.
5-7

Just let it sink in.
marble rye
AG
quote:
You disappeared for 4 years and pop out now. No wonder sips earned the coward reputation during times of war.

Holy ****, no kidding. This board should be hopping until September unless ags take care of business in basketball.

Groundhog beetch-assed-ness right there.

We got some cruits! We better than aggsiesss again.
Fightin Ag491
quote:
quote:
Sarcasm. Your questionable congrats are pending.
ISU went 3-9 in the Big 12. No shame in that for them. They don't get your prairie views and west carolinas.
But we're gonna unlock that Cyclone defense this year. I promise.
Congrats in advance for beating new mexico state.

No shame in going 3-9.

Losing to a 3-9 team on the other hand
No shame throwing 3 pick sixes and losing at home to a playoff team.

Beating one on a neutral field on the other hand
Rocco S
Well surely you qualified for a bowl
Muy
AG
quote:
Iowa State went 3-9

You were among the 3.

Congrats.

Our women's swim team scored as many points against ISU football last season as the sips football team.
DayAg!
S
Playing in the SEC west and playing in the BDF is not the same thing.
Texan76
quote:
Playing in the SEC west and playing in the BDF is not the same thing.

Doesn't seem much different than your performance in the Big 12 South. Also ran.
Muy
AG
So now that the sips have 2 losing seasons in that conference, that's your standard. Thanks for clarifying.
marble rye
AG
But we would likely run the Big 12 with our current teams. Keep spouting off how we are scared to play you after you turned away from the series. Dumb ****ing whorns.
StephenvilleAg77
Yikes. 0-23. To Iowa State.
tjhooker7474
quote:
Typical little brother sips. They'll never change.
LOL We owned y'all forever. We owned the last SWC @ kyle stadium. We owned last Big 12 game @ kyle stadium. We have national titles. Y'all have a conf that bends you over like you got bent over in the Big 12 and SWC. Congrats?
Texas velvet maestro
quote:
5-7 is pretty bad, but we're seeing some good things. Quality wins, team unity. Recruits regaining the faith to follow their hearts to the capital city where our coach walks the walk. It's pretty cool. If coach Strong gets 2 more seasons we'll have something special.

I'll repeat my two questions. I've got the Horns -3.5 vs ISU in 2016. takers?

and

tjhooker7474
BTW thanks for making this video for us. Looks like a great kid. This stuff writes its own aggie jokes.
How do you get a 5* athlete to commit to Texas? You have aggie make a video for them.

txjortsagent
AG
You didn't score against 3-9 Iowa state.

Not a point.

Not one ****ing point.

But an A&M site made a video about a recruit that ended up at Texas.

#winning
dixichkn
AG
quote:
ISU went 3-9 in the Big 12. No shame in that for them. They don't get your prairie views and west carolinas.
Sure they do. I believe y'all refer to them as "conference games"
91_Aggie
AG
I just don't understand how Charlie is going to succeed with all those 4-star entitled players he recruited. As we were told by every sip fan when Charlie took over, texas was bad because they had too many highly-ranked recruits who were entitled and couldn't be coached, and that Charlie would do just fine with coaching up all those 3-star players that were left.

Seems like Charlie really screwed the pooch with this class.
Wabs
AG
quote:
quote:
5-7 is pretty bad, but we're seeing some good things. Quality wins, team unity. Recruits regaining the faith to follow their hearts to the capital city where our coach walks the walk. It's pretty cool. If coach Strong gets 2 more seasons we'll have something special.

and

So by unity do you mean now all the players will tweet about transferring during halftime of games?
Rocco S
quote:
BTW thanks for making this video for us. Looks like a great kid. This stuff writes its own aggie jokes.
How do you get a 5* athlete to commit to Texas? You have aggie make a video for them.

Looks like you've been absent over the past several years.

Why is that?

Why are you here now?
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
quote:

and

Faith like purposely not qualifying because strong lied to him? That kind of faith?
Macarthur
For all the chest thumping for the amazing job charlie and tu did closing out the class, their average star rating was only like two hundredths of a point behind A&M.
Hood
AG
Did you actually watch the video?
Wabs
AG
quote:
For all the chest thumping for the amazing job charlie and tu did closing out the class, their average star rating was only like two hundredths of a point behind A&M.
Depends on which of the many recruit ranking you look at. If you're the Chimp, of course you choose the Sports Illustrated rankings that have tu at 8 and A&M at 21 - then you go and talk about it to all of the t-shirts in Austin.

You certainly wouldn't choose Rivals, which has tu at 13 and A&M at 16....
TooCold
S
quote:
quote:

and

1. That is actually tempting, but since they are going to have a first year head coach and they are Iowa State, I think I will pass. However, I will make a counter offer:

Matt Campbell will win more games in his first year at Iowa State than Charlie Strong did in his first year at Texas.

2. Arizona State and Mississippi State were both ranked when we beat them.

Next question.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
quote:
National recruiting rankings and stars mean something again in Austin!
We recruit good young men of sound mind. Stars are just the frosting on the cake.
Nauseating.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
Can we borrow The Cobra's contract extension? That was some top flight negotiating.
When Auburn and the Philadelphia Eagles come after your coach one year, then the USC Trojans the next, you might try to keep your guy, too! I wonder if Charlie will ever be that popular in Austin. Hmm....
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
You disappeared for 4 years and pop out now. No wonder sips earned the coward reputation during times of war.

Holy ****, no kidding. This board should be hopping until September unless ags take care of business in basketball.

Groundhog beetch-assed-ness right there.

We got some cruits! We better than aggsiesss again.
Holy **** your grammar is awful.

How are those **** stained panties doing?
Rocco S
Rocco S said:

Quote:

Can we borrow The Cobra's contract extension? That was some top flight negotiating.
You're paying your coach a million dollars per win.

$5MM per season

11 wins in 2 seasons.

Or as much as our coach had in year one.
Rocco S
CJS4715 said:

We will. Hope you have amassed the necessary talent to unseat Iowa State next year in Austin.

Awesome win btw
Rocco S
Texas velvet maestro said:

Quote:

and

AgOutsideAustin
AG
^^^^^Quality wins and team unity?
What an asshat!
phatbeast
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Quote:

and

This guy seems pretty smart for a sip. They did beat Iowa State. He's probably right: Charlie just needs two more seasons to put something special together. They'd be stupid to fire him now.
StephenvilleAg77
yeah but they'll always have that 1970 crystal football trophy
APHIS AG
And where is Texas velvet maestro?

He has not posted for a while.
Synopsis
UT, OU, and the rest of the BDF are the laughing stock of the NCAA.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.