Props and Congrats to UT - Austin

10,252 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
DeepEastTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please, Baylol, tceh, WV, and TCU... Dont screw this up. Please let the sips finish 4-8.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
DeepEastTxAg said:

Please, Baylol, tceh, WV, and TCU... Dont screw this up. Please let the sips finish 4-8.

At this point KU is not a given. I mean after BU TT and WVU have their way, they may just lie back and enjoy it and let KU have their way. I mean what's one more at that point. And do you even notice.
PJYoung
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Quote:

We had the balls to be here during the Fran years and you were winning titles. When it turned you ducked out. Complete b***h move.
I don't remember you from the Fran years or Sherman years or any years, but I'll take your word for it. Congrats on the balls.
My hiatus might seem like a ***** move, but honestly y'all were so hateful during that cutting and running period I just wasn't having fun here.

I guess he's not having fun again.
88jrt06
AG
Bill Kemp said:

Quote:

We recruit good young men of sound mind. Stars are just the frosting on the cake.

Update: 10/16:

"Horn snark is melting in the dark,
The sweet cream icing....flowing downnn...
Someone left the cake out in the rain,
I don't think that I can take it,
'cause we worked so hard to fake it,
And we'll never have that recipe again....oh no...."
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
PJYoung said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

Quote:

We had the balls to be here during the Fran years and you were winning titles. When it turned you ducked out. Complete b***h move.
I don't remember you from the Fran years or Sherman years or any years, but I'll take your word for it. Congrats on the balls.
My hiatus might seem like a ***** move, but honestly y'all were so hateful during that cutting and running period I just wasn't having fun here.

I guess he's not having fun again.

wow. he wasn't having fun...and we were hateful. that's rich.

i really don't even put much stock into online crap....but IN PERSON and face to face I personally received so much vitriol and venom and hateful crap from supposed longtime longhorn "friends" or at least socially compatible people.

I completely dropped one friendship over it - haven't spoken in almost 4 years....and a few others that are very remote at best now. and they know it and they know why.

the fact that i don't rub it in their face actually bugs them - cuz we spent years going back and forth. and i told them our day would come again (i didn't know them in the 80's-mid 90s) and they wouldn't last forever and finding the right coach would be hard, etc. several told me the longhorns were built for 10+ wins EVERY year because of all the money/facilities/program health/etc. and a championship shot every 4 to 5 years. FOREVER. and it didn't matter who the coach was and they could always get the best coaches, etc. etc....

my few casual responses to a couple of them (I still see occasionally) over the last few years when they mention our games or anything - acting like i know nothing about their program, and making sure i note their obsession:
  • well thanks for watching us and the SEC
  • it's nice to have our games on everywhere all the time huh
  • did you guys have a game or were you on the LHN, hard to tell the difference
  • so are you bowl eligible yet? or how many games did you win? love to make them answer those

when they mention how everything is going to turn around for them cuz they have this coach or recruit, etc. I say:
  • yep i'm sure you'll be winning 10 games EVERY year again....real soon.

drives them nuts. i feign indifference or not knowing any result or their record.

They want to treat us like a non-rival while they don't actually - but I'm doing exactly that to them - the opposite of love isn't hate...it's indifference. What they hate more than anything is nobody caring.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.