Horns lying to recruits and Strong doesn't know what the hell is going on

9,087 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LastHamlet
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like The SinkingFlagship board didn't like the OP stealing their pay info
wbt5845
AG
quote:
Looks like The SinkingFlagship board didn't like the OP stealing their pay info

Too furking bad.
Hood
AG
Taylor Gaspar is their source for these rumors?

Wow.

Just out of curiosity, what Aggie recruiting sites or bloggers cover Texas like Texas covers us?

Anyone know?
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
5 Star QB's Allen and Murray run away from Aggie within weeks of each other.

Looks like they clearly understood Coach Swag.
Does Texas have any quarterbacks another school would want to poach?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
I know Kyle Allen left because he was tight with Spav and knew he was getting fired...

I'm not arguing the point. Just strange he could have worked with his bro-mance one more time before leaving.
ABATTBQ87
AG
quote:
quote:
I know Kyle Allen left because he was tight with Spav and knew he was getting fired...

In the event that this is true then Kyle Allen is in the wrong industry to develop long term relationships.

Consider this, Johnny Manziel has had 6 offensive coordinators in the last 6 years of organized football:

1 = Senior year @ Tivy 2010
2 = Sherman as a redshirt 2011
3 = Kingsbury as a RS freshman starter 2012
4 = Spavital as a 2nd year starter 2013
5 = Kyle Shanahan as a rookie @ Cleveland 2014
6 = John Defilippo as a 2nd year QB @ Cleveland 2015
'03ag
quote:
quote:
quote:

In the event that this is true then Kyle Allen is in the wrong industry to develop long term relationships.

Consider this, Johnny Manziel has had 7 offensive coordinators in the last 6 years of organized football:

1 = Senior year @ Tivy 2010
2 = Sherman as a redshirt 2011
3 = Kingsbury as a RS freshman starter 2012
4 = McKinney to start 2013
5 = Spavital as a 2nd year starter 2013
6 = Kyle Shanahan as a rookie @ Cleveland 2014
7 = John Defilippo as a 2nd year QB @ Cleveland 2015
FIFY
El Nino in Londontown
AG
Rumor out there that Brick Haley, rb Coach Robinson, db coach, and Jay Norvell are leaving for other jobs or being let go by Strong. Spread the word.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
Rumor out there that Brick Haley, rb Coach Robinson, db coach, and Jay Norvell are leaving for other jobs or being let go by Strong. Spread the word.
db coach is HUGE... others not so much.
The Collective
AG
Chris Vaughn is leaving? I'm going to miss his tweets!
RVHorn
quote:
RV - I believe they both left because the staff was honest with them. Neither EARNED by their play on the field the right to be named the full-time starter. They were truthfully told the job would be open in the spring and they would be a competition for the job. Allen left. Murray I believe left because his dad is a control freak (if you don't believe me ask Charlie Strong, he tried to work a deal with them for his kids commitment) and when things didn't pan out like he wanted he pulled a power play and moved his kid. But lets just believe Chip Brown and internet rumors on this. That seems to be the Horn way.
So I'm a liar for relying on stories reported in the media and you're above the "Horn way" for making something up out of whole cloth that makes Aggies feel better? Interesting.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
Your top two QBs left due to "trust" issues.
This is another lie from the horn camp. It was created by Taylor Gaspar. Is lying the only thing you guys do?

If the young men want to share their reasons publicly then you can find out. Kyle has more or less said openly that he came to A&M to be with Spavital. Kyler has not said what his reasons are so I won't share what I know.
This thread is based on the musings of an Aggie commit who is butthurt that he didn't get enough attention from Texas. Be consistent in your reliance upon different sources.
Joe Exotic
AG
Why would a kid be butthurt by not being offered by a 5-7 team in the Big12?
Frankie T
quote:
quote:
RV - I believe they both left because the staff was honest with them. Neither EARNED by their play on the field the right to be named the full-time starter. They were truthfully told the job would be open in the spring and they would be a competition for the job. Allen left. Murray I believe left because his dad is a control freak (if you don't believe me ask Charlie Strong, he tried to work a deal with them for his kids commitment) and when things didn't pan out like he wanted he pulled a power play and moved his kid. But lets just believe Chip Brown and internet rumors on this. That seems to be the Horn way.
So I'm a liar for relying on stories reported in the media and you're above the "Horn way" for making something up out of whole cloth that makes Aggies feel better? Interesting.
If you are repeating stories reported in the media by rumor mongers and claiming them to be facts then yes, yes you are a liar. I hope this helps. Have a nice day.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
This is another lie from the horn camp. It was created by Taylor Gaspar. Is lying the only thing you guys do?

If the young men want to share their reasons publicly then you can find out. Kyle has more or less said openly that he came to A&M to be with Spavital. Kyler has not said what his reasons are so I won't share what I know.
This thread is based on the musings of an Aggie commit who is butthurt that he didn't get enough attention from Texas. Be consistent in your reliance upon different sources.
It hurts doesn't it? That is, knowing that recruits across the state see the horn program as being crap and that their leaders are liars.
CoachLB
RVHorn - I am a coach who has a former player on the A&M team. I also spend time with A&M coaches at spring practice etc. My info comes from REAL sources. So yes what you repeat are lies!
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
RVHorn - I am a coach who has a former player on the A&M team. I also spend time with A&M coaches at spring practice etc. My info comes from REAL sources. So yes what you repeat are lies!
I think RV attended Chip Brown's "Integrity and the Success it Brings" camp this fall.

jackie childs
quote:
maybe that's what he was doing at wal-mart...picking up some moving boxes
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
quote:
maybe that's what he was doing at wal-mart...picking up some moving boxes

And some more markers and crayons to draw for the recruits at his next job.
Flexbone
quote:
quote:
Why would a kid who was offered by a good Big 12 team (OSU) be upset that one of its worst teams didn't offer him?
petey88

sip cock roaches scurrying around here today
RVHorn
quote:
You seem to think that those sentences you wrote have something to do with each other. Strange.
RVHorn
quote:
Ask him.
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Considering they are trending down and can't even decide who coaches what, I don't think attention is what players want from them at all.
CoachLB
RV - Let me break it down for you. What I have been told by the people involved with the situation is the truth. What you are saying that is being reported by people outside of the situation is not the truth, so it is a lie! Easy enough?
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
quote:
Ask him.

Someone did. He talked **** about you because you suck.
racerfink
RV, you are officially, without a doubt, the dumbest f_}ing c*~t on this board.
RVHorn
quote:
RV - Let me break it down for you. What I have been told by the people involved with the situation is the truth. What you are saying that is being reported by people outside of the situation is not the truth, so it is a lie! Easy enough?
So I should believe an absolutely anonymous guy on an Aggie board who claims inside knowledge?

Yes, that would be very wise of me.

Thanks, Rojo.
RVHorn
quote:
RV, you are officially, without a doubt, the dumbest f_}ing c*~t on this board.
Now I'm very sad.
CoachLB
RV - You are right. Why should you believe me. The bigger question is why do I care? So no more wasting of my time with you. Believe Chip Brown or any Horn writer on the matters of A&M no matter how many times they have been wrong. They have a right to earn a living and I am glad they have people who will believe anything they write. You make it clear to me how Ketch and Brown and guys like that stay in the business. So at least thanks for that.
Jock 07
AG
That dip**** cow gives him a pretty damn good run for the money
ClassOf17
quote:
quote:
quote:

You just described every single one of your posts on this board. A Texas fan upset because his team isn't getting enough attention. So you come and whine about it on an Aggie board.
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

No, it's based on a coach telling lies to a recruit and Strong not having a clue on what's going on. Spin away RV.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.