Still Baylor

11,965 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
Bonfire1996
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You will always be Baylor
thirty-two
AG
TCU students in Art's face after the game.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Somebody bump the you're still Baylor thread.
Jack Bristow
AG
Brazos River to rise 4 feet in Waco tonight due to Baylor tears...
94 Aggie
Poooooooor baylor
APHIS AG
And Patterson "forgot" to shake Briles hand.
ckwarren33
quote:
I'd be sure to shake it . . . right after I'd rubbed my crotch for a few minutes. . .
kentky
So what is Baylor's record against teams that have a winning record? 1-2?
LuvMarley
"Briles and Baby Briles both suck"!

Maybe my favorite post of the night.
Jack Cheese
AG
Phil Bennett losing his composure, screaming at a player while the game's still going..... Beautiful.
Jock 07
AG
Jack Cheese
AG
Kyndyl Briles has teh tapey fingerz
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
vansprinkle
AG
quote:
quote:
I'd be sure to shake it . . . right after I'd rubbed my crotch for a few minutes. . .

The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
Hope Coach Briles and the rest of the guys made it out if there safely.

Dangerous place and dangerous fans. Saw several near fights and tramplings on the way through their concourse.

The concourse was a trampling tragedy waiting to happen.

I put that more on FWPD and TCU cops, rather than the "fans". Although the fans were a-holes pushing and shoving like they were in some kind of mosh pit.

Spirited competition is one thing.

A dangerous and unsafe environment is a different thing entirely.

Pregame trying to get to my seat I literally felt like if some fell they would be trampled to death.

Unsafe, dangerous, and potentially deadly is the only way to describe it.

I understand perfectly the look on the goateed guy in front of
Briles.

I will never attend another game there.

It is dangerous, and FWPD allows it.

[and I say this knowing the Frogs will probably take this as a badge of honor. To those, I say, that I've been to an away game at every current and former Big 12 school. You make Tech and **** fans seem classy]
aezmvp
A school with real fans would never allow another school to outnumber them 4 to 1 at a home game. I attended several at Floyd Casey that were at least that bad. They're such idiots.
Humorous Username
AG
quote:
quote:

Dangerous place and dangerous fans. Saw several near fights and tramplings on the way through their concourse.

I put that more on FWPD and TCU cops, rather than the "fans". Although the fans were a-holes pushing and shoving like they were in some kind of mosh pit.

Pregame trying to get to my seat I literally felt like if some fell they would be trampled to death.

Briles.

[and I say this knowing the Frogs will probably take this as a badge of honor. To those, I say, that I've been to an away game at every current and former Big 12 school. You make Tech and **** fans seem classy]

Good thing Baylor built a smaller stadium. No chance of getting trampled there now.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
I was about to throw out congrats to the TCU... but wow, the behavior of the fraggies trying to get to Briles is pretty classless. Didn't TCWho fans try and rip Baylor fans for storming the field after the game last year? TCU football players deserve the congrats.... the fraggie fans, not so much. It took home field, pouring rain, almost freezing temps, a Baylor 3rd string QB and 2 overtimes to beat BU... even though we didn't win the game... we'll still be in their heads for the next year.... So, did TCU "win" or just "not lose"?
Humorous Username
AG
quote:
A school with real fans would never allow another school to outnumber them 4 to 1 at a home game. I attended several at Floyd Casey that were at least that bad. They're such idiots.

Elite Fan Ratio
BaileyAg
AG
Ahhh..this "rivalry"...tissue throwing fanbases and Baylor excuses.
redd38
AG
Funny that a Baylor fan would complain about the risk of being trampled... Every time I've seen the Baylor freshman run onto the field at least one of those uncoordinated little f***ers falls down and gets trampled by his classmates. I've always thought it is just a matter of time before some lawyer's kid gets hurt and goes all Baylor on Baylor.
Alex Bregman
AG
Just 2 Christian universities playing out the "best rivalry in Texas."
Humorous Username
AG
quote:
quote:
I was about to throw out congrats to the TCU... but wow, the behavior of the fraggies trying to get to Briles is pretty classless. Didn't TCWho fans try and rip Baylor fans for storming the field after the game last year? TCU football players deserve the congrats.... the fraggie fans, not so much. It took home field, pouring rain, almost freezing temps, a Baylor 3rd string QB and 2 overtimes to beat BU... even though we didn't win the game... we'll still be in their heads for the next year.... So, did TCU "win" or just "not lose"?

"Fraggie". So adorable.
redd38
AG
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:

Never seen fans yell in a coaches face and I have watched a lot of football in my life. But is anyone really shocked. These guys basically sit in their rooms and think about Baylor 24/7. They are obsessed more like no other.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:

Can't believe Patterson didn't even try to find CAB. Patterson is the biggest pu$sy in CFB.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
horned frog on baylolfans

quote:
Great game, Bears. Much respect to Briles (both of them) for a nasty, sloppy game. Good luck against UT next week.

Baylol fan response
quote:

Go look in the mirror and ask yourself where your parents went wrong. Yeah it was a great game in what way??? Is that really the ability of the 2 teams you saw out there. TCU stunk it up as much as we did, but you got what you wanted...a chance to meet Briles at mid-field and tell him to F off. The entire student body at TCU should go **** themselves and for all you trolls over here you can have your little orgasm tonight, but we saw what happened at the end. For us it ends there, but for you this will power your little peni for another year.
The D
AG
quote:
quote:

Briles.

There is no way this guy have ever touched a vagina in his life
BaileyAg
AG
quote:
horned frog on baylolfans

quote:
Great game, Bears. Much respect to Briles (both of them) for a nasty, sloppy game. Good luck against UT next week.

Baylol fan response
quote:

Go look in the mirror and ask yourself where your parents went wrong. Yeah it was a great game in what way??? Is that really the ability of the 2 teams you saw out there. TCU stunk it up as much as we did, but you got what you wanted...a chance to meet Briles at mid-field and tell him to F off. The entire student body at TCU should go **** themselves and for all you trolls over here you can have your little orgasm tonight, but we saw what happened at the end. For us it ends there, but for you this will power your little peni for another year.

BaileyAg
AG
What does a baylor fan know about peni?
Objective Aggie
AG
Baylorfans used to always act like Kyle Field was the Gaza Strip. Hundreds of threads on near escapes and grandmas toting Uzis.
SupaManu
AG
quote:
Baylorfans used to always like Kyle Field was the Gaza Strip. Hundreds of threads on near escapes and grandmas toting Uzis.
Lloyd 19inchmas
Poor little Baylor ***gots.
Jack Bristow
AG
The holier than thou sanctimony is the most delicious part of their tears....
dixichkn
AG
quote:
Guess you weren't at Vandy last weekend.

I guess Vandy = Baylol. Except Vandy doesn't have a sanctimonious sh**bag rapist enabler for a HC. And their fans were pretty cool for the most part.

My bad. Vandy>>>>>>Baylol
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.