Still Baylor

11,985 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
Objective Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Baylor people are weirdos about stuff like that. Overheard a Baylorite after last years NFL draft express his concern about wondering if Bryce Petty would be safe in New York.

They are all sheltered little momma's boys.

Most Baylor folks I know are extremely sheltered. Like move to another suburb when "those folks" move in sheltered. Wild and crazy would be that one time they stayed up to 11pm on New Years playing pictionary with the youth pastor and a few folks from the small group Bible study.
aggiehawg
AG
I've told this story before about my mother's cousin and Baylor, but I'll repeat it here.

Seems her aunt and uncle were determined their son would go to Baylor. He didn't want to go, but they packed him up and drove him to campus. Three days later, he was back home. So his parents loaded up his stuff and drove him back to Waco. He was home in two days.

So they drove him back a third time. Dropped him off with his bags and watched him walk into his dorm. What they didn't know was he proceeded directly out of the back door and hitched his way back home again. He beat them back.

His folks finally relented and he ended up at Rice.
W
AG
Baylor once again exposed as a schedule-driven fraud
Cedar Bayou Ag
AG
So the Baylor fans were scared of a bunch of skinny, rich, and white dorks beating them up after the game and have them scared for their lives.. Lmao!!
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
With so many near deaths, I look forward to some articles regarding (at a minimum) some Baylor fans being punched and beaten up after the game, especially those who were just innocently waking to their cars with their kids.

These stories have to exist, because some Baylolr snowflake said it was a deadly environment.

Did you ever see Black Hawk Down? FW was pretty much like that after the game last night. Like a cold, rainy Mogadishu. T&P for the Baylol fans who didn't make it out alive.

It was worse. We should recognize BAYLOR COURAGE.
Ft. Worth is terrifying. Very Magadishu.
In a way, it was a Baylor WIN.
stingaree
Agreed, it's silly to compare the asshats at TCU with the drunken, toothless idiots at LSU and Arky. You go there and lose and still get assaulted in the parking lot after.
Bibendum 86
AG
quote:
quote:
Baylor people are weirdos about stuff like that. Overheard a Baylorite after last years NFL draft express his concern about wondering if Bryce Petty would be safe in New York.

They are all sheltered little momma's boys.
There's a lot of truth here. They are a very insular bunch. Waco and Baylor are very much a bubble and they truly are fairly dilusional.
McLennan County can be insular, but not to the point that one could type "insular" properly and then misspell "delusional".

Very meaty oaker. You are a pre-maddona.
stingaree
Looks like we're we're headed to the Motel 6 Sugar Bowl. Hopefully playing the Ags!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
quote:
TCU students in Art's face after the game.
Poor sportsmanship !

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.