oh boy.

36,479 Views | 250 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by The Collective
Trident 88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They're probably busy watching their team play OSU in the Big XII tournament.

OSU committed 3 straight errors and allowed the horns to go ahead 6-2 in the top of the 8th. However, OSU is putting men on base right now. It's now 6-3 with the bases loaded.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
They're probably busy watching their team play OSU in the Big XII tournament.

OSU committed 3 straight errors and allowed the horns to go ahead 6-2 in the top of the 8th. However, OSU is putting men on base right now. It's now 6-3 with the bases loaded.
I thought of that and checked out their baseball board. A handful of people posting about their game. Which just got pulled in the 8th inning for other programming. Some things in the BIG XII media contracts never change.
Trident 88
AG
OSU shat the bed. Texas gets the automatic berth in the NCAA tournament.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
OSU shat the bed. Texas gets the automatic berth in the NCAA tournament.
Guess Patterson will keep the reprobate drunkard Augie around for another season then.

Lulz.
blacksmith21
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
**** has always made good cannon fodder.....often self-induced in some childish grab for glory right before the enemy showed **** the insides of their own stomach.....Gee, guess it wan't like the movie after all, and **** could get licked. For all their military bull$#@!, has **** ever produced a single legendary general or admiral?

Haha... Something tells me the closest thing to a battlefield that this broke-dick has ever faced is when he was dodging the coat hanger inside his crack-ho momma's womb.

I don't know how "legendary" these Aggies are viewed within the military, but it's safe to say that they served/are serving their country admirably:
Texas A&M Flag Rank Officers

Thanks for the link. Those 264 Flag Officers are dog meat compared to the sips' beloved McRaven but I'm happy to see them. I can't fathom how someone could make jokes about men and women who dedicated, sometimes sacrificing, their lives to the service to and defense of our country, no matter what school they are affiliated with. There are disgusting idiots in every fan base butsohope that jackass does not represent even a minority.

I assumed Randy's latest expose would focus on or at least mention the MOH recipients that didn't actually graduate from A&M. He wouldn't care that the point is honoring their service and sacrifice, and only calling us "liars" for claiming them as Aggies.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
There are disgusting idiots in every fan base butsohope that jackass does not represent even a minority.

Sadly, Randolph Duke is typical for the regulars on the shag. Their hatred and flippant attitude towards the military is not unexpected. The home of the anti-Vietnam War protests, one of many reactions to Whitman and the Tower shootings.
cuppycup
AG
quote:
Dwight Eisenhower dropped his duties in Europe where he had just recently been named Supreme Allied Commander and rushed to College Station to bestow the rank of General of the Army upon the dead dog
I've never heard this story, but here's another story about Ike and Texas A&M from the April 22, 1946 Abilene Reporter-News.

Fishing Fools
Hi Ms Hawg!!!

BTW it's Adger!!!
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Hi Ms Hawg!!!

BTW it's Adger!!!
Why hello, dear!

How's Debbie??
West Texan
AG
The Abilene Reporter News makes an appearance on old rivalries. Never thought I'd see that.
Capt. America
AG
Asshat? The title fits the bill...
Trident 88
AG
For those of you who could give a thin sh*t, Randy Duke, having utterly failed in his attempt to provide any truly worthwhile evidence to dispute A&M's "12th Man" trademark rights, is now attempting to contradict the origin of the Aggie War Hymn.

In the Football forum, Pinky Wilson's grandson stated that Pinky's Marine unit (the 6th Marine Regiment, 4th Brigade, U.S. 2nd Division, AEF) was involved in the WWI battle at Barricourt Heights during the time that he came up with the lyrics to the song.

However, according to Randy, the Marines were not even involved in the taking of Barricourt:
Randy: My problems in believing the latest version of aggie history begin with the fact the 6th Regiment, U.S. Marines, did not take Barricourt Heights on Nov 1, 1918.

Randy:No, cuppy, in distorting the events surrounding the events of Nov 1918, you are the ones disrespecting the sacrifice of those of the 354th Regiment, U.S. Army who lost their lives taking the Heights of Barricourt on Nov. 1, 1918.

On the other hand, here are a couple of quotes from "Marines - An Illustrated History" by Chester G. Hearn:
"During the final phase of the Meuse-Argonne offensive (November 1-11, 1918), General Lejeune, commanding the 2nd Infantry Division, received a call from General Pershing to knock out two strongholds on the Hindenberg Line, called Brunhilde and Freya Stellung. Lejeune turned to Brigadier General Neville, asking that the Fourth Brigade capture Barricourt and push the Germans across the Marne..."

"After capturing Barricourt Heights, the Marines experienced a few anxious hours..."

I found the above excerpt via a Google search of "6th Marines Barricourt". Admittedly, it took me less than 60 seconds. So, while it's possible that I may have overlooked something, it's more likely that Randy's critical thinking skills have failed once again to measure up. I'm sure this is a disappointment he has experienced on many occasions and will continue to do so until he finally decides to eat a pistol.

Randy, just make sure you fire upward into your brain, since it (not Texas A&M, not your ex-wife, etc.) is actually the cause of all your discontent.
Trident 88
AG
Here's another quote from Randy:

"Anyone with an understanding of water would have to stop and think that it of was raining as much as the reports claim, there wouldn't be any foxholes because they would immediately fill with water because water pools in depressions. That alone should make anyone wonder is the story was factually accurate or a story that needs some research. Rain forming puddles shouldn't be a complex phenomenon for college students at major universities to understand."

So, don't dig foxholes to protect yourself from artillery fire, because the rain will just fill them up?

Good Lord... Randy, although you have obviously never served in the military, you have to be pretty stupid to not figure out that fighting positions can be dug in such a way to avoid having to stand in water. And, even when there isn't time to dig enough, trenchfoot is preferable to death.
goodAg80
AG
It figures that Randy would hate the Marines and go out his way to disrespect them.
GAC06
AG
The guy is too stupid to insult. Literally every bit of "research" he has done has been dead ass wrong. As cuppy mentioned, a 20 second Google search of "6th Marines Barricourt" turns up multiple books by actual historians that document the actions of the 6th Marine Regiment there. The **** about rain meaning you can't dig in is dumbfoundingly idiotic.
SapperAg
AG
quote:
Here's another quote from Randy:

"Anyone with an understanding of water would have to stop and think that it of was raining as much as the reports claim, there wouldn't be any foxholes because they would immediately fill with water because water pools in depressions. That alone should make anyone wonder is the story was factually accurate or a story that needs some research. Rain forming puddles shouldn't be a complex phenomenon for college students at major universities to understand."

So, don't dig foxholes to protect yourself from artillery fire, because the rain will just fill them up?

Good Lord... Randy, although you have obviously never served in the military, you have to be pretty stupid to not figure out that fighting positions can be dug in such a way to avoid having to stand in water. And, even when there isn't time to dig enough, trenchfoot is preferable to death.

Randy should enlist and impart his genius to the drill sergeants. If only they knew that you can't dig foxholes in rain! How much grief would that have saved me?
TheDoctor
AG
quote:
This can't be a real analysis. A foxhole is not a bucket. Its, ya know, dug in the Earth, Randy. The soil absorbing water during rain storms shouldn't be a complex phenomenon for college students at major universities to understand. What a dumbass.
SapperAg
AG
There's also this nifty thing you can do where one part of the hole is deeper than another part....
GAC06
AG
No dude, it rains a lot in France and Belgium so there weren't any trenches in WWI. Randy cleared up a common misconception spread by aggieges propaganda.
NoneGiven
AG
Wonder why the shagsters don't vote this sort of garbage down on memorial day.
Post removed:
by user
Ragoo
AG
This guy's is a gutless coward.
Schrute Farms
Read the Memorial Day thread in the Military forum and became extremely disgusted with this Randolph Duke character. Thirty-Four Aggies lost during military service since 9/11/2001. That's 34 of the finest trained, best educated Americans this country possessed, lost in service to their nation's call.

The fact that this skin bag decided to use Memorial Day as his personal show of ignorance is beyond classless. I would love to go further in my ranting but I don't care to overfeed a keyboard troll whose only sacrifice is the daily loss of his dignity.

Until Valhalla

goodAg80
AG
quote:
Read the Memorial Day thread in the Military forum and became extremely disgusted with this Randolph Duke character. Thirty-Four Aggies lost during military service since 9/11/2001. That's 34 of the finest trained, best educated Americans this country possessed, lost in service to their nation's call.

The fact that this skin bag decided to use Memorial Day as his personal show of ignorance is beyond classless. I would love to go further in my ranting but I don't care to overfeed a keyboard troll whose only sacrifice is the daily loss of his dignity.

Until Valhalla

posted by leasterwood on that thread...

quote:
LTC Jerry Don Dickerson '92 - lost at the Pentagon on 11 Sept 2001

Aggies Lost while in military service since 11 Sept 2001:

Maj Nathan W. Anderson '02 USMC TAMU H-1
CPT Ernesto M. Blanco '98 ARMY TAMU Sq.16
2LT Peter Burks '03 ARMY
LTC David E. Cabrera, MD '92 ARMY
CPT Todd Christmas '00 ARMY TAMU B-1
LTC Todd Clark '94 ARMY TAMU B-2
2LT Zachary R. Cook '08 ARMY TAMU D-1
1LT Timothy Cunningham '04 ARMY TAMU C-2
CPT Brenton Dodgen '09 ARMY
SPC William Edwards '06 ARMY TAMU C-2
SPC Daniel Gomez '08 ARMY TAMU Sq-12
CPT Lyle Gordon '97 USMC TAMU E-2
SPC Merideth Howard '76 ARMY
1LT Doyle M. Hufstedler, III '01 ARMY TAMU I-1
Mark Humphries '74 Civilian Contractor rebuilding roads in Iraq
1LT Laterron Lee '12 USMC TAMU E-2
CPT Dario Lorenzetti '92 ARMY
CPT Sean Edward Lyerly '98 TXNG TAMU L-1
SGT William Meeuswen '03 ARMY
1LT Jeremy Ray '04 ARMY TAMU H-1
1LT Jonathon Rozier '01 ARMY TAMU B-1
CPT Blake Russell '98 ARMY
C.WO. Richard Salter '85 ARMY
1LT Ryan Sanders '01 ARMY
CPT Sean Patrick Sims '94 ARMY TAMU L-2
SSG Christopher N. Staats '01 TXNG
LTC Mark Stratton '91 USAF TAMU Sq.1
LTC Roy Tisdale '92 ARMY TAMU D-2
1LT Matthew R. Vandergrift '03 USMC
SSG Jason Scott Wallace '09 USAF
CPL Christopher West '04 ARMY
SGT Graham Woody '08 ARMY TAMU N-1
MAJ Matthew Worrell '94 ARMY TAMU L-1
LCpl Luke Yepsen '08 USMC

Here

Here
goodAg80
AG
Randolph Duke

quote:
If it was a misstated detail or something that was just undocumented or not well explained, it would be one thing, but with them it is embellishment after embellishment and not a damned thing they put out is well researched, accurate or informative. Its all fairy tales to create the false impression the history of their school is more impressive than it would appear if they were honest. They have an institutionalized culture of intentional dishonesty about the history of their school.

Have they done anything meaningful to help the people of Texas better understand the state's history during the 150th anniversary of the Civil War? The 100th anniversary of WWI? Hell no, but you can bet in 2018 they are going to trot out some fake story of **** exploits during WWI and some distorted version of the writing of their "war hymn." In 2022 they will trot out some fake version of the 100th anniversary of Gill and that football game. Fake history, fake army, fake traditions. Even though they are supposed to be an institution of higher education, you can bet they will promote ignorance by claiming fake versions of history are historical fact.

It's an institutionalized culture of intentional dishonesty.

Let's just say this guy is a creepy, ****ed-up loser who has made it his calling to work for scammers and try to denigrate good people who he doesn't know.
Tom Doniphon
I hope I accidentally cross paths with the worthless son of b-tch some day. Denigrating our finest young men from our greatest generation crosses the line. F-ck him.
Rocky Rider
AG
Void of content. Just ranting from one of the horns finest.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Honestly, whichever one of you ****ed his mom in front of him, left an old fashioned fiver on the night stand and yelled "Gig 'Em you little ****!" in his face as you left, and never called her back....congrats, but was it really worth this??
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Randolph Duke

quote:
If it was a misstated detail or something that was just undocumented or not well explained, it would be one thing, but with them it is embellishment after embellishment and not a damned thing they put out is well researched, accurate or informative. Its all fairy tales to create the false impression the history of their school is more impressive than it would appear if they were honest. They have an institutionalized culture of intentional dishonesty about the history of their school.

Have they done anything meaningful to help the people of Texas better understand the state's history during the 150th anniversary of the Civil War? The 100th anniversary of WWI? Hell no, but you can bet in 2018 they are going to trot out some fake story of **** exploits during WWI and some distorted version of the writing of their "war hymn." In 2022 they will trot out some fake version of the 100th anniversary of Gill and that football game. Fake history, fake army, fake traditions. Even though they are supposed to be an institution of higher education, you can bet they will promote ignorance by claiming fake versions of history are historical fact.

It's an institutionalized culture of intentional dishonesty.

Let's just say this guy is a creepy, ****ed-up loser who has made it his calling to work for scammers and try to denigrate good people who he doesn't know.

Fool full troll. Not worth engaging a morally bankrupt liar.
StephenvilleAg77
It's surprising that the horn websites continue to let him embarrass and disgrace their school and their fanbase.
NoneGiven
AG
Surely, as a man of integrity, he has submitted a correction to his War Hymn "takedown" by now.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
I think he was raped by a collie in his eardrum repeatedly while the war hymn was playing in the background which led to permanent brain damage. It's really the only logical explanation of how stupid and how hateful he is of ****.
Smithjg
Could someone clarify, was it duchess Randy or his dad that was "allegedly" nailed with kiddie Pron? I would guess it's daddy, since it appears lil' Randi isn't in prison, though that would explain his free time to research and make sh/t up...
El Nino in Londontown
AG
Did this dude even go to school in Austin?
AG @ HEART
quote:
He wrote a multipage essay attempting to show that a family story in a zoo thread is inconclusive. It's time to seek therapy.
homeboy is a psycho

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.