How bout them spurs

17,065 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by budwiser
SQXVI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Been a huge Spurs fan since the 70's, go Spurs.
Muy has the scars to prove it.
Those are from his c-section
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I figured the joke was about his dominating, bread winning wife... But I guess your way works too.
SQXVI
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I figured the joke was about his dominating, bread winning wife... But I guess your way works too.
his wife is actually pretty nice looking. Politics board Muy and I are friends now, but Rivalries board Muy and I kind of have a cease fire.
JDFries
AG
Every year I try to care about the NBA just to have something to watch while I am on the road working......every year I see the last 5 min of game time take 40 min of TV time and I give up....

Go Rockets!.....or not.....

JDFries '89
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:
There ain't no melt like a Melty melt.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
Hood
AG
Compartmentalization

Gregg Papivich
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

his wife is actually pretty nice looking. Politics board Muy and I are friends now, but Rivalries board Muy and I kind of have a cease fire.

F****t
SQXVI
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

F****t
Says the dude who would unload his entire 401k to watch Greg Popovich **** his wife with a bland expression on his face.
Muy
Muy
AG
Pretty nice looking? I'm about to start posting pics, but not really.
goodAg80
AG
Mrs. Melty

Hood
AG
Go on...
spider96
AG
You obviously haven't been reading "a history of pillow fights" posts after Los Espurs win a game.
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:
You obviously haven't been reading "a history of pillow fights" posts after Los Espurs win a game.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
Muy
AG
quote:
Go on...

Agreed
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Los Espurs lost their opening playoff game in 2003, 2005 and 2007.
They won the Larry in each year.
In 2003- they lost by 1
In 2005- they lost by 6
In 2007- they lost by 6

Congratulations, the Spurs lost by more last night than in the first game of 2003, 2005, 2007 combined.
I don't think you understand how point spreads and margins work. Dumb ass.
You sure you want to hang your hat on the point spread? The spurs were a 1 point underdog last night and got rectally violated to the tune of 15, congratulations I guess.

Please tell us more about this first round point spread stuff.
SQXVI
AG
Rockets were a 1 point favorite tonight and won by 2, don't you have like a 4 day old to take care of?
Teslag
AG
He sleeps all the time when not suckling from my monster milk hogans.
David_Puddy
AG
Why are you spending your Fridays posting in Spurs threads, dildo? Weren't you one of the morons running margin of victory smack after game 1? What are your thoughts on margin of victory now?
Barry Kripke
AG
quote:
Rockets were a 1 point favorite tonight and won by 2, don't you have like a 4 day old to take care of?

1 point dogs actually
SQXVI
AG
quote:
Why are you spending your Fridays posting in Spurs threads, dildo? Weren't you one of the morons running margin of victory smack after game 1? What are your thoughts on margin of victory now?

**** you dude, I'll bulldoze your ****ty townhouse and post your whimpering resume all over this ****ing city and you'll be begging to headhunt canchre mechanics to the Williston mancamps.
David_Puddy
AG
SQXVI
AG
quote:
Do it then tough guy. Do that sh-t and see what happens w pics of your wife on here.....

I'm the tough guy? You're bringing my wife into this and I'm the tough guy?
Lloyd 19inchmas
SQ is the guy they get to dress up as Santa every Christmas for the kids.

He doesn't need a pillow underneath his jacket.
SQXVI
AG
Post the pics of my wife mother ****er, I'm proud as hell of that woman and she's sexy as ****.

Here's my family

Say something dude, go ahead.
Gregg Papivich
Woah
David_Puddy
AG
I'm sorry....didn't you threaten to put my resume on here? What a pos that you want to threaten to post my resume on here bc you're bothered by f'ing NBA smack. I'll be waiting on you to do that bc you hate the Spurs and bc you hate the fact that I make more money than you.....
SQXVI
AG
quote:
I'm sorry....didn't you threaten to put my resume on here? What a pos that you want to threaten to post my resume on here bc you're bothered by f'ing NBA smack. I'll be waiting on you to do that bc you hate the Spurs and bc you hate the fact that I make more money than you.....

Yeah talk **** about my wife though, that's ****ing smart. She's the ******* right?
SQXVI
AG
quote:

Yeah you make more than me, sure? I'm the one with the millionaire dad remember?
Gregg Papivich
David_Puddy
AG
Yea talk **** about threatening to post my resume buddy....cause that's somehow different. You're a piece of sh-t that somehow gets really bothered by pro bball smack. I'm sorry that the Spurs bother you that much buddy
Teslag
AG
SQXVI, it's just pro sports. No need to get so bent out of shape over a Spurs win. Keep your chins up pal.
SQXVI
AG
quote:
Yea talk **** about threatening to post my resume buddy....cause that's somehow different. You're a piece of sh-t that somehow gets really bothered by pro bball smack. I'm sorry that the Spurs bother you that much buddy

It is ****ing different you dip****. Your yellow ass brought my wife into this when I was only talking to you.
Gregg Papivich
F***ing dork
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What is SQXVI losing his **** over?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.