How bout them spurs

17,069 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by budwiser
Tom Kazansky 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Houston takes what it wants en route to an onslaught of Texas to take it's rightful throne. **** you dallast and San Mexico fa ggots
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Houston pro sports fans seeking attention from Daddy Dallas fans
Dr. Abbott, DDS
More like attention from ****in anybody. That's sad
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
Houston takes what it wants en route to an onslaught of Texas to take it's rightful throne. **** you dallast and San Mexico fa ggots

Maybe tim Duncan will retire before playoffs begin. That's usually how houston asterisks its way to championships.
AgPediRPh
AG
quote:

3 major sports teams and only 2 titles to show for it. Oh, and Michael Jordan says you're welcome.
Rocky Rider
AG
Nawlins ?
Slwdsm
Didn't the rockets or mavs sweep the spurs regular season last year?

How'd that turn out?
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:

Maybe tim Duncan will retire before playoffs begin. That's usually how houston asterisks its way to championships.

I like this guy
spider96
AG
People always forget that MJ came back midseason and was playing on the Bulls team that lost to the Magic in the '95 playoffs.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
People always forget that MJ came back midseason and was playing on the Bulls team that lost to the Magic in the '95 playoffs.

So he was in top form then?
Jackass2004
AG
Lol @ people actually getting heated up over city sport team dick measuring contests... U know how I know ur poor?
spider96
AG
Did you need help moving those goal posts?
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:

So weak.
Token
AG
quote:
quote:

always moving goalposts. The Spurs 1999 title deserves an asterisk since Jordan retired in 1998
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

always moving goalposts. The Spurs 1999 title deserves an asterisk since Jordan retired in 1998
or the shortened season... but the spurs are the most successful American sports team the last 15 years.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:
quote:

So every title before or after him gets an asterisk? That's probably a bit of a stretch.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

So pathetic.

Kiss that asterisk.
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought it was because of the strike and shorter season that every other team had the same opportunity to win.
A History Of Violence
AG
Father curbstomps another "contender," also known as "Sunday."
So sleepy.

A History Of Violence
AG
PeePaw Duncan slapping this thread back, just like his legal and clean block of the Bearded Clam at the end of YET ANOTHER Los Spurs win against Spewton.

And yet, despite all of those modifiers and verbs, I'm very sleepy.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
Silent For Too Long
quote:
PeePaw Duncan slapping this thread back, just like his legal and clean block of the Bearded Clam at the end of YET ANOTHER Los Spurs win against Spewton.

And yet, despite all of those modifiers and verbs, I'm very sleepy.
It's cute how you had all these threads bookmarked but couldn't get your old ass out of bed long enough to post on any of them until you had something crow about.
A History Of Violence
AG
Timing is everything. Also, you're a bitter, angry, idiotic ****.
Silent For Too Long
I'm ****ing seething over here, gramps. I break a new bone every time I get blindsided by one of your new and interesting takes on the game of professional bouncy ball.
A History Of Violence
AG
You mad.
aTm papi
Babosos...
GarryowenAg
AG
11 in a row, beaches
DGAG92
AG
quote:
Swept......carry on.
APHIS AG
quote:
poor, old Spurs

That continue to win championships and beat up the nobodies in dallast and spewston.
A History Of Violence
AG
Every year, idiots write off the Spurs.
Every year, Spurs win at least 50 games and battle deep into the playoffs.
Same thing, every year. So boring.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
XpressAg09
AG
Ho Hum...
http://espn.go.com/nba/standings
AGBOOSTER
... boring thread, this is a boring thread, just another boring thread ...
AGBOOSTER
Then again, the Houston Rockets are having a good season.

mark cuban was talking out his ass when he dissed them.
Silent For Too Long
Why are you bumping 3 day stale threads just to call them boring?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
Houston and Dallas love to crow about the regular season... then the playoffs come around and their teams just seem to disappear.
budwiser
Spurs will come back! Spurs will come back! Spurs will come back! Maybe if I say it enough times.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.