Longhorn Momentum Unstoppable!!!!

26,510 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by NoneGiven
RAMF90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It wouldnt be a train wreck sip. It would keep us from breaking your neck though and that is unfortunate. The Kyler push was a legendary move of desparation on the sips part and even if it works out i believe the lack of integrity issue in austin that it has created will be front and center with recruits and coaches for years to come. honestly I have felt sorta sorry for you guys the more i hear and that is really saying something.
Madman
AG
quote:
Charlie Strong - putting the "D" in "commit".
Mayhaw Jelly
AG
If KM flips, which I happen to suspect he will, he'll be getting a new coach by his Junior year. Perhaps that what he and Kevin are betting on here. We're all just dumb aggggyyyeeese that can't comprehend the depth of this process.

#letsride....the coat tails of the past
RVHorn
Yes, there is a sound of desperation coming from somewhere, no doubt.
Token
AG
quote:
If KM flips, which I happen to suspect he will, he'll be getting a new coach by his Junior year. Perhaps that what he and Kevin are betting on here. We're all just dumb aggggyyyeeese that can't comprehend the depth of this process.

#letsride....the coat tails of the past
they aren't going to fire strong after just three seasons. Not a chance in hell
CapAg07
AG
quote:

That would be Austin. OP nailed it.
UT is a sinking ship and they are making desperation pleas and promises to try to save themselves.
Won't work.
dmart90
AG
quote:
Sips seem to think they got their third option, Kai Locksley. No links, no facts, just idiot babble on a sip message board.

Looks like a good catch if true.
So Kai Locksley is ok with Kyler being named the starter before he even sets a foot on campus? Wow - ballsy move.
Teslag
AG
quote:

Why would we be desperate? Our coach has won 14 of 17 head to heads against yours and things are looking good for us after this weekend?
RVHorn
quote:
quote:

Why would we be desperate? Our coach has won 14 of 17 head to heads against yours and things are looking good for us after this weekend?
Ya know Leather, there's an old joke about a man who falls out of a 25th floor window. As he zooms by the 10th floor, somebody yells, "How's it going?"

The falling man replies, "So far, so good."
Decay
AG
Our worst case scenario means we have multiple 5-stars in this class... not exactly hitting rock bottom.

Your worst case... it's really bleak.
Mayhaw Jelly
AG
quote:
Our worst case scenario means we have multiple 5-stars in this class... not exactly hitting rock bottom.

Your worst case... it's really bleak.

Great point. Our floor is still top 10 recruiting class. Sips could **** the bed and fall out of Top 20.
SquadsRight
Texas velvet maestro
I'm an old TEXAS poster from back in the Big 12 days who has learned his lesson. Had my message-board ass kicked and crawled off with my tail between my legs a few months after TEXAS whipped you again in your own backyard and y'all moved to the SEC. I'm ready for the coming NSD nightmare. In fact, I'm about over it.
As usual Aggies have a firm grasp of the situation and the Ags will continue their trend toward SEC domination and running the state. TEXAS will probably go through several more mediocre coaches before Sumlin retires with multiple championship rings. He'll need rings cut for his thumbs. Dude is all about championships. It will be bad for TEXAS. The only question is, how bad. Yeah, I know. Preaching to the choir.
GAC06
AG
Texas velvet meerkat pokes his head out
Teslag
AG
quote:

There's no bigger p***y than a sip. See WW2.
Texas velvet maestro
quote:
Hey, amigo. I'm somewhere between a meerkat and Tom Landry. Maybe closer to a meerkat, burnt orange.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
Hey, amigo. I'm somewhere between a meerkat and Tom Landry. Maybe closer to a meerkat, burnt orange.

But, we can agree, a meerkat *****.
88jrt06
AG

nm
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:

There's no bigger p***y than a sip. See WW2.
What do you use to compare them too?

Ahh, nevermind.

Texas velvet maestro
Good
touchdown96
AG
All the little tsip dicks are poking their heads back up...right before they collapse into 5-7 hibernation. These cheesedicks sure didn't come out after their bowl.
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
quote:
All the little tsip dicks are poking their heads back up...right before they collapse into 5-7 hibernation. These cheesedicks sure didn't come out after their bowl.
Yep. They know they are in real trouble. And, with the mediocrity that is the Big 12, it will only get worse. The landscape has permanently changed. WRTS.
Tom Doniphon
quote:
Ya know Leather, there's an old joke about a man who falls out of a 25th floor window. As he zooms by the 10th floor, somebody yells, "How's it going?"

A man, whose team had their sh-t pushed in by Arkansas less than a month ago, typed that crap.

StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
quote:

RVhorn's coach had a 6-7 losing season with five blowout losses and was cumulatively beaten 79-17 in his last two games. Everything is fine.
Ribbed Paultz
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is a pretty accurate depiction of RVHorn right now
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:

Even if tu got Murray, Lodge, and Mack, they will still put on awful team on the field in 2015, which will end whatever recruiting momentum they get on NSD.
aggiehawg
AG
What is in the water in Austin??

quote:
OB has a post where the headline is Locksley said Watson told him he wants him to go fast, run read option and go uptempo.

So yeah, the offense is changing and it's one Heard and our targets can run.

LOL! Just that simple, right?
permabull
AG
GAC06
AG
quote:

quote:
OB has a post where the headline is Locksley said Watson told him he wants him to go fast, run read option and go uptempo.

Reminds me of Mack's uptempo power running SEC style wide open smash mouth pro spread passing attack
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, and the punchline?
agent-maroon
AG
quote:
Reminds me of Mack's uptempo power running SEC style wide open smash mouth pro spread passing attack

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:

quote:

No kidding. Heard and Locksley are suited for the Spread Option Offense, not the Air Raid. Neither Heard nor Locksley have the requisite passing skills to succeed in the Air Raid. Otoh, at the d-1 college level, Kyler Murray is much better suited for the Air Raid than the Spread Option. Especially if the Air Raid is designed like Sumlin did it with Johnny Manziel, where a few occasional qb run plays are called per game to force the defense to allocate a defender as a qb spy or else get repeatedly killed by long qb runs. Allocating a qb spy means one less defender is available for pass defense.
ZEEB
AG
Bump
longhornhere55
I Will Become A Better Player And A Better Person

Core Values Matter.
longhornhere55
Oh And This,

Current 2015 Recruiting Rankings

What do they know about "Chollie" that aggie doesn't?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.