6-6 sure seems to have them excited, despite

12,091 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by GregZeppelin
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Yes but TCU didn't get smoke by 60 points by anyone. Neither did Texas.

You lost to BYU 41-7, at home, right?
WHOOP!'91
AG
Sips puffing their chest out this year because they think they have a chance to beat us while crapping themselves avoiding us the last two years is almost sad and pathetic until you consider the source. Next year, they will be back to dodging us as their talented seniors are gone, replaced by young 3-stars and our young 5-stars have a year in the weight room and more young 5-stars beside them.

But for now, puff out that once-proud bird chest.
Teslag
AG
And gave up 45 to Iowa State. At home. 6-5 in the Big 12.
Prosperdick
AG
quote:
Yes but TCU didn't get smoke by 60 points by anyone. Neither did Texas.
Losing 41-7....AT HOME....to BYU isn't getting smoked, got it.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Neither did Texas.

An unranked mid-major team (byu) beat you 41-7 on your home field. BYU subsequently lost 3 games to MtnWest teams.

A walkon qb at ucla beat you.

You're not very good at this.

NoneGiven
AG
quote:
UT matches up really well with your team. We run the ball very well which you guys can't stop.
Rushing Yards
Arkansas - 22nd
Texas - 79th

Spread your stupid elsewhere.
RoadGunner
What's mizzou ranked in rushing?
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:

I'm sure you looked it up, so tell us, ***got.
Muy
AG
What's ISU and BYU ranked in offense?

What WVU, OSU, Tech, UNT, ISU's national ranking?

What is OU, BYU, and UCLA's national ranking?
Wildcat
AG
All of these sip posters, unwittingly proving the point of the OP.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
What starters were out that game, cock sucker?
RoadGunner
quote:
quote:

that wasn't very nice
Dobre casy
AG
quote:
-RoadGunner, aka UTHOD
UT Hopefully One Day?
Prosperdick
AG
I thought it was UT hands on d*cks.
Dobre casy
AG
Or possibly UT Holds Oklahoma's d*ck
Muy
AG
UT Handies On Demand?
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

that wasn't very nice
Answer the question, then FOAD.
RoadGunner
I know Garret was out. NOt sure who else. But your defense has been god awful with all the starters in so not sure how big a difference it made
Dr. Abbott, DDS
Makes a difference. We damn near ran out of defensive players by the end of that one.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
Back to the OP, not sure I've seen anybody this excited about probable 6-6. There has been improvement, but damn.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
I know Garret was out. NOt sure who else. But your defense has been god awful with all the starters in so not sure how big a difference it made
Thank you for reminding us just how stupid you are.
BigLarry
hahaha.. you ags crack me up..

Y'all were September national champs after that Scar game.. now no so much??

ULM was beat worse by KENTUCKY than you guys...

and you say we say but but but ash got hurt, but all I hear from ags are but but but half our defense got hurt..

West Virginia played Bama to a 10 point game.. Texas beat W Virginia by 17..

And "Daddy" a&m? haha really? Daddy at what exactly? 1 cotton bowl win 2 years ago?

Since 1994

Texas vs a,g,g,y

12-7 head to head(who's your DADDY")

3-1 BCS games

1-1 National TITLE games

1 Hiesman

a,g,g,y

7-12 head to head

1 hiesman

1 beatdown in bama t-shirt(you guys make t-shirts for a conference win? LOL)

I HOPE we play you in a bowl, so we don't have to listen to the shoulda coulda woulda's of all ags everywhere..
The Collective
AG
Hello, harryhorns
Muy
AG
quote:
hahaha.. you ags crack me up..

Y'all were September national champs after that Scar game.. now no so much??

ULM was beat worse by KENTUCKY than you guys...

and you say we say but but but ash got hurt, but all I hear from ags are but but but half our defense got hurt..

West Virginia played Bama to a 10 point game.. Texas beat W Virginia by 17..

And "Daddy" a&m? haha really? Daddy at what exactly? 1 cotton bowl win 2 years ago?

Since 1994

Texas vs a,g,g,y

12-7 head to head(who's your DADDY")

3-1 BCS games

1-1 National TITLE games

1 Hiesman

a,g,g,y

7-12 head to head

1 hiesman

1 beatdown in bama t-shirt(you guys make t-shirts for a conference win? LOL)

I HOPE we play you in a bowl, so we don't have to listen to the shoulda coulda woulda's of all ags everywhere..
WHOOP!'91
AG
A Cotton Bowl 2 years ago is of no import, but regular season games 20 years ago are. OK, got it.

I wonder why this chode chose 1994 as a starting point. Seems kinda random.
BigLarry
two weak sauce comebacks because you have ZERO..

you haven't won **** since 1939, your entire WRTS crap is all smoke and mirrors..

"half our defense" is out is common ag tears of excuses.. your defense is TERRIBLE, can't tackle, and is schematically horrid..

You better hope finebaum was right that Rumlin wants to play us, because I would love nothing more than to squash you **** heel hillbillies like the past..

Remember this past JUne..

"oh them sips in baseball ain't got a prayer, they'd be in last in the might sec"..

Yea and we went to Omaha for like the 3,987th time while u guys sat back stroking off another team in your conference that actually gets the job done.. par for the course with you guys..

When LSU, beats that ass we will see you guys in the bowl..
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
Morning Rocco,

I think a lot (or all) of those predictions assumed we wouldn't lose Ash after the 1st game of the season. Also, the Big 12 turned out to be a lot tougher conference than originally anticipated (bdf hahaha!).

Despite the 6-6 record, I'm excited for a few reasons... first, I'm PUMPED for our game against the Frogs. I really want to test how far we've come against a top tier opponenet. Secondly, the way our defense has controled the gap and contained the outside lately versus the way they did against, say, BYU has been night and day. They're also so much more physical than last year. And finally, Wickline deservies some kind of nobel prize for what he's accomplshed with this rag tag offensive line. They are much more technically sound now and are missing A LOT less assignments. They're still a loooong ways away from resembling anything close to being consistently dominant, but the improvement up to this point is undeniable.

-RoadGunner, aka UTHOD

You went to Con f'ing cordia, you noodle armed peen licker.
Muy
AG
quote:
You better hope finebaum was right that Rumlin wants to play us, because I would love nothing more than to squash you **** heel hillbillies like the past..

Interesting, when did you decide you want to play us again?

Hillbillies? Might want to drive around the state a little more.
Teslag
AG
quote:

you haven't won **** since 1939, your entire WRTS crap is all smoke and mirrors..

"half our defense" is out is common ag tears of excuses.. your defense is TERRIBLE, can't tackle, and is schematically horrid..

"oh them sips in baseball ain't got a prayer, they'd be in last in the might sec"..

Yea and we went to Omaha for like the 3,987th time while u guys sat back stroking off another team in your conference that actually gets the job done.. par for the course with you guys..

WRTS refers to recruiting and it pisses you off because it's true.
BigLarry
quote:
A Cotton Bowl 2 years ago is of no import, but regular season games 20 years ago are. OK, got it.

uhh yea a cotton bowl win is great, but what else?

when ags talk to me they say "oh that season series is lopsided because of everything before 1980"

so I stated from 1994, the lst 20 years that is the most relevant..

Would you want to just focus on the last 10? I can, still won't change anything that we dominate you..

that is real tradition, not swaying, whooping, and twitter stalking recruits..

what have you done since 2012? barely beat duke? beat auburn? did y'all go make another t-shirt for that??

I mean "beatdown" in bama was classic.. 29-24 is a "beatdown" haha.. no 59-0 is a beatdown..

IS the new ag excuse "but but secsecsec" when you lose? it used to be "them sips are cheaters"..

INDIANA beat mizzou! haha.. you guys can't even accept that you are terrible..

Texas has 5 lineman with a combined start of like 6 games each, with a qb that wasn't expected to play

we have as many excuses as you guys do..

both teams suck right now.. I like Texas direction because of what strongs foundation is.. Rumlin wants dj's, swag copters, wearing bling, and acting like morons..
Teslag
AG
Strongs foundation is being built with "Rumlin's" 3 star leftovers.
Muy
AG
Finished #5 and #18 in the nation with 2 bowl wins and an average of 10 wins when idiots like you predicted we'd get crushed, all while racking up a Heisman, numerous All Americans, SEC Coach of the Year, top 10 recruiting classes and a $450 million stadium renovation. Compared to you sips we reached mount Olympus.
BigLarry
quote:
quote:

WRTS refers to recruiting and it pisses you off because it's true.

does it?? so your 8th ranked ranking in November to Texas at 14th is RUNNING the State??

Damn, if we had cared that much we would have been saying that the 15 years we destroyed your ass in recruiting.. but recruiting doesn't mean **** when you have a crappy coach.. Texas was ranked 3rd in the nation in recruiting in 2012.. how that work out for us??

Rumlin sucks and it's his 3rd season.. smoke and mirrors only works for so long and having guys like Snyder running your defense and he can't even teach guys to tackle kinda like your db that slapped the mizzou running back as he ran by.. That is classic mack brown led team.. soft as tissue paper.. and mack threw his assistants under the bus too just like rumlin is doing.. but what about next year when you ******s are still losing? then what?
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
"If only Colt hadn't been hurt such a *****" - Every longhorn
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Damn, if we had cared that much we would have been saying that the 15 years we destroyed your ass in recruiting.. but recruiting doesn't mean **** when you have a crappy coach.. Texas was ranked 3rd in the nation in recruiting in 2012.. how that work out for us??
So you have a crappy coach?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.