Astros 2016 somewhat probable, kinda conceivable march to the World Series

1,710,512 Views | 19466 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mwm
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Turning the game off now. I know what's coming.
3B Paul 97
Basketball and Chain
AG
Neshek can eat a **** too
Ag_07
AG
Jesus fogging Christ

WTF??
HossAg
AG
Cheo
****ing losers, *********it unbearable. Bet everyone is going to want to hang Giles in the locker room.

These ****s cannot win two consecutive games. It's ridiculous.
iBrad
AG
We give up a lot of bombs.
astros4545
AG
Beautiful swing
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Turning the game off now. I know what's coming.

Well, called it.
Ag_07
AG
So serious question on Giles... Is sending him to AAA an option for us?

Send him down and let him work his ish out and get his confidence up. He's mind facked right now and needs to work out.
Cheo
Blum looks pissed.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
This isn't a good team at all. It's just not good baseball that we are playing. Starting pitching generally sucks, bullpen generally sucks, can't hit with RISP, spineless manager...

And it all starts with our two HUGE acquisitions - Gomez and Giles.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
So serious question on Giles... Is sending him to AAA an option for us?

Send him down and let him work his ish out and get his confidence up. He's mind facked right now and needs to work out.

If we actually sent him down itd be too late by the time he got back. Already too big of a hole.
titanmaster_race
Someone needs to be slamming coolers and tossing **** in the dugout. But nope. Too much hinch in this team.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Someone needs to be slamming coolers and tossing **** in the dugout. But nope. Too much hinch in this team.

It all starts with the leader, in every single organization.
Ag12thman
AG
I should've gone to sleep. Hinch needs to be gone 3 weeks ago.
Ag_07
AG
I'm not defending him going to 3rd, but did Gomez expect Crisp and his noodle arm that we've been running on all night to pick that ball up. When the SS picked it up after the big bounce it was too late.

Just trying to make some sense out of it
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
I'm not defending him going to 3rd, but did Gomez expect Crisp and his noodle arm that we've been running on all night to pick that ball up. When the SS picked it up after the big bounce it was too late.

Dude. It makes zero sense. Scoring position in a tie game in the 9th versus a play at third.
titanmaster_race
Can we slip a note and some crack in an ice pack, give it Ron Washington, and beg him to come manage this team?
aggiematt235
AG
We need to fire Hinch ASAP.
titanmaster_race
The Killer G's: Giles and Gomez
JJxvi
AG
Send that **** down.
Cheo
Man, just waiting on the beginning of a 10 game winning streak. Hopefully it starts soon...

Ag_07
AG
I agree.

Just throwing it out for discussion and trying to avoid the incessant beetching and whining from all you pansy ass pvssyies.

This thread isn't as fun when all everyone wants to do yell and scream and whine.
titanmaster_race
quote:
I agree.

Just throwing it out for discussion and trying to avoid the incessant beetching and whining from all you pansy ass pvssyies.

This thread isn't as fun when all everyone wants to do yell and scream and whine.

It's way more fun to enjoy good baseball than it is to *****. We work with what we have.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
I agree.

Just throwing it out for discussion and trying to avoid the incessant beetching and whining from all you pansy pass pvssyies.

What the **** else are we supposed to do? This team is worse than the ****ing rockets. We suck, outside of a couple people, in literally every facet of the game. Our management sucks, our GMs moves haven't panned out for ****, and we are losing games in epic ****ing fashion.

I love you, and in a different time I could appreciate the optimism, but this team is a ****ing clown show right now.
Cheo
quote:
I agree.

Just throwing it out for discussion and trying to avoid the incessant beetching and whining from all you pansy pass pvssyies.

The team isn't really FUN to watch right now. Based on what we have seen, each loss, each stupid mistake running the bases, each blown win will keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. A hole that will be so deep that they won't be able to come out of it.
iBrad
AG
We have a 3-game set with Minnesota after the As. That series will determine just how bad we are, as we are now tied with them for worst record in the AL.

I never would have thought we'd be in this position heading into May. The Astros sure do know how to quickly lose a fanbase that finally got reenergized last season.
1208HawkTree
AG
quote:
quote:

Dude. It makes zero sense. Scoring position in a tie game in the 9th versus a play at third.

With no outs.
HossAg
AG
Jesus Nuke grow some balls. We're 20 games in, calm the **** down. You're too invested.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Jesus Nuke grow some balls. We're 20 games in, calm the **** down. You're too invested.

My balls are grown and hangin low. Just waiting for this team to do the same.
Cheo
Actually tomorrow is the 24th game, with no reason to believe at this point that the team will put it all together. They have won one series, have not won more than one game at a time, have one of or the worst ERA among starting pitchers, top of the list when it comes to home runs allowed, making dumbass mistakes running around the bases...it's like there is a bad omen going around the clubhouse.
mazag08
AG
Nothing is ever the managers fault.

Only a complete fool continues to put in a struggling reliever in close games in the exact situation every time.

Know why Gomez keeps making the same bone headed mistakes? Maybe because there are absolutely 0 repercussions. No accountability at the top. No strategy. No leadership. No coaching. Just expecting last year to magically happen again.
mazag08
AG
quote:
Actually tomorrow is the 24th game, with no reason to believe at this point that the team will put it all together. They have won one series, have not won more than one game at a time, have one of or the worst ERA among starting pitchers, top of the list when it comes to home runs allowed, making dumbass mistakes running around the bases...it's like there is a bad omen going around the clubhouse.

It's not a bad omen. It's a bad manager. The signs were there last year but a weak division and a pitching staff that played out of its mind all season bailed him out.
bigbass1170
AG
****...... Was not expecting to wake up to that ****
First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 557

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.