Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Joel Klatt: "The Aggies are Fools Gold"

22,914 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Highway6
JM13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
His opinion has ZERO impact on the season, who cares
swc93
AG
Down year for Tenn & Bama.
Hi, Im Brett
AG
He had the horns ranked 7th after they beat ND. He obviously knows a top 10 team when he sees one.
pinche gringo
AG
quote:
I always think of that targeting hit against the Horns.

No such thing as p-ssy ass targeting back then
Treyco10
AG
He said the same thing last week....broken record
phdag
quote:
Until we beat Ole Miss, Tennessee, Alabama, & LSU, no reason to say a thing.
Except when d-bags predicted that we would lose to UCLA, Auburn, and Arkansas and we have already exceeded that expectation. Right D-bag?
AgPediRPh
AG
I realize I'm being a hypocrite, but ignore the guy. Klatt obviously doesn't pay attention to what's happening on the field, so there's no point discussing his opinion.
panhandlefarmer
AG
"WAH, wah wah wah, wah." He is paid to troll not be right. We have our weaknesses and wins against those four teams are far from certain. I expect we might be the long odds in all those games or at least three of them, so we will see.
JJxvi
AG
I heard alcohol and concussions makes the mind soft and mushy. He may just not remember that he said the same thing last week.
theeyetest
People like Klatt keep this team humble and allow them to play with a chip on their shoulder. Thanks for the hate Klatt. We need it every now and again!
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Who could play our schedule outside the teams in the sec west? How many would have a better record??
Bodhi
AG
Wahhhhhhh Joel Klatt hates us

JOEL KLATTT.....

JOEL

KLATT
Cornerback31
AG
^^^^ Sucks ^^^^
phatbc
quote:
quote:
Until we beat Ole Miss, Tennessee, Alabama, & LSU, no reason to say a thing.

Yup. He might be more right than wrong. I can see us easily losing 3 of those.
Double yup.
Deadwood
AG
Either Bob or Dan ask him why he keeps moving the goalposts? Last week we just sucked and were going to get beat soundly by Arkansas. Now it's "oh they aren't a top 10 team". Notice how his new boast he won't have to eat his words again next week?

What a p*ssy
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
quote:
He said it again today - in a nice way - before everyone gets their panties in a wad. Based on the past 3 seasons, how is he wrong?

Wait until after the Alabama game and give him all the told-you-so's you can angrily type.
Based on the last three seasons how is he right? There's a reason why Alabama has to play all their games first before they give them a trophy again. Does everyone really expect that Texas A&M will start 5-0 and finish 8-5 for the rest of eternity? This isn't the same team.
txagssweetie2014
quote:
Who could play our schedule outside the teams in the sec west? How many would have a better record??

Going out on a limb and saying that no team in the country would have a better record than we do if they had played our schedule. And I'm INCLUDING TEAMS IN THE SEC WEST!
W
AG
the problem with idiots like Klatt...they picked the Ags to go 6-6 preseason. And as mentioned above...he keeps moving the goalposts. Now that A&M is likely to be 8-4 at worst
zephyr88
AG
JKB5G@C
Stumpknocker
Them that can..do.
Them that can't ... Become reporters.
george92
quote:
He was just on The Ticket/Bob & Dan.....says there's no chance the Aggies are in the top 10 at the end of the season. Let him have it Ags.....Twitter: @joelklatt
He must just be judging us on just the last 77 years and not those epic 1876 through 1939 years.
MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
He was just on The Ticket/Bob & Dan.....says there's no chance the Aggies are in the top 10 at the end of the season. Let him have it Ags.....Twitter: @joelklatt
how about instead of acting like a bunch of middle schoolers and bombard his twitter....how about we just focus on the team winning and just prove him wrong
spaceman
AG
quote:
Will there ever come a time when we don't care what people say about us?
When we win a natty. But until then, short of BEING as awesome as we would like, some would settle for everyone's THINKING we are awesome. So public opinions to the contrary can't be tolerated.
Wildcat
AG
I have no idea why you guys get so worked-up over one guy's opinion. Hell, he might be right. Blowing up his twitter is exactly what he wants. You are making him relevant.

And the fact that the Ticket's morning crew still has a show is pretty shocking to me. Back when I lived down there some 10 years ago, the afternoon commute included the Hardline. But the next morning, I couldn't hardly get out of the driveway before one of those tools said something that made me long for NPR. Is Miller still reporting on his play-by-play calls of electronic football?
TwoMarksHand
AG
quote:
I have no idea why you guys get so worked-up over one guy's opinion. Hell, he might be right. Blowing up his twitter is exactly what he wants. You are making him relevant.

And the fact that the Ticket's morning crew still has a show is pretty shocking to me. Back when I lived down there some 10 years ago, the afternoon commute included the Hardline. But the next morning, I couldn't hardly get out of the driveway before one of those tools said something that made me long for NPR. Is Miller still reporting on his play-by-play calls of electronic football?
Pretty sure they dominate the morning ratings for sports radio.

Wildcat
AG
That says far more about the market than it does about those two.
Brush Country
TwoMarksHand said:

Yep...double down on it this week. Said we would end up with 4 losses at the end of the year. Tenn, Bama, Ole Miss, and LSU.

bobbyb0322
Guy was a visionary.
AngryAG
Squadron7 said:

Klatt is in a business where there is zero penalty for being wrong.

Must be nice.

Will you now kneel before him?
HoustonAggie37713
He was right
Cappy407
AG
Brush Country said:

TwoMarksHand said:

Yep...double down on it this week. Said we would end up with 4 losses at the end of the year. Tenn, Bama, Ole Miss, and LSU.

Even Klatt had higher expectations for our team and didn't expect us to lose to MSU. Let that sink in for a second.
BattleCattle
aezmvp said:

Quote:

Quote:

When the criteria is top 10, then we might be fools gold. We have to go 10-2 to be in the top 10. Texags should wait till we are either 7-0 or get our 10th win before we let Mr Klatt have it.
If we beat Tenn & Bama he should be drowned in his tears.
Battle Cattle thinks that he appears to be safe, then.
sharpdressedman
He is a dick and he was right. Move on.
Squadron7
AG
AngryAG said:

Squadron7 said:

Klatt is in a business where there is zero penalty for being wrong.

Must be nice.

Will you now kneel before him?

What did I say that was wrong? If he'd picked us to win the natty he'd still have his job.

My point wasn't that we were great, my point is that guys like Klatt are live versions of click-bait.
Rocco S
He also called the sips a playoff team after they beat ND. He's got a PAC/b12 agenda. If we were undefeated right now he'd be claiming we'd lose to LSU, the SECCG, and our bowl game.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.