Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Joel Klatt: "The Aggies are Fools Gold"

22,837 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Highway6
redis93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He was just on The Ticket/Bob & Dan.....says there's no chance the Aggies are in the top 10 at the end of the season. Let him have it Ags.....Twitter: @joelklatt
94DallasAG
AG
This again

Made it about 4 pages last week, WHEN HE SAID IT
TwoMarksHand
AG
Yep...double down on it this week. Said we would end up with 4 losses at the end of the year. Tenn, Bama, Ole Miss, and LSU.
94DallasAG
AG
And don't give that ****** the time of day
Bottlehead90
AG
That is what he wants. He covers the bdf.

Ignore him
John Maplethorpe
AG
He doubled down on this claim again today.
BaytownAg13
AG
Don't give him the satisfaction. That whole speech he just gave about the ags was one big troll attempt.
Talon2DSO
AG
Omg his opinion offends me!!! Get him!
ICUP
AG
He said it again today - in a nice way - before everyone gets their panties in a wad. Based on the past 3 seasons, how is he wrong?

Wait until after the Alabama game and give him all the told-you-so's you can angrily type.
AGinHI
AG
Will there ever come a time when we don't care what people say about us?
Flashdiaz
AG
who and why do I care? oh yeah, a nobody with an irrelevant opinion.

Bobcat06
AG
Looking for the thread from last week. Didn't he predict we would lose top Arkansas by 2 TDs?
Gigemags05
AG
He very obviously does this to rile Ags up. And there will be plenty of us take the bait. Our fan base falls for this stuff more than any other fan base in the country.
Post removed:
by user
Nino Brown
This tool?

sshm
AG
quote:
He very obviously does this to rile Ags up. And there will be plenty of us take the bait. Our fan base falls for this stuff more than any other fan base in the country.
No we don't.

I mean agree that people shouldn't be paying any attention to this guy, but so often on Texags I see bs about how we treat our players worse than any other fanbase, or have more unrealistic expectations than other fanbases, or that we have thinner skin than other fanbases.

We don't. If you go to other message boards it's the same stuff, including all of those places accusing their own fan bases of all the crap TexAgs complains about itself doing.
wrinkledink
AG
I reported him for spamming
BQ_90
AG
well if anyone is an expert in fools, it's gotta be Joel Klatt
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:
quote:
No we don't.

I mean agree that people shouldn't be paying any attention to this guy, but so often on Texags I see bs about how we treat our players worse than any other fanbase, or have more unrealistic expectations than other fanbases, or that we have thinner skin than other fanbases.

We don't. If you go to other message boards it's the same stuff, including all of those places accusing their own fan bases of all the crap TexAgs complains about itself doing.

So much this.

Every fanbase is like this.

The best way to get back at fuel-injected turbo tools like Joel Klatt is to ignore them.
ScoutBanderaAg956
AG
Until we beat Ole Miss, Tennessee, Alabama, & LSU, no reason to say a thing.
Drum5343
AG
Are we so confident that we'll be top 10 at the end of the season? I'm not.

Get back to me October 23rd.
Windy City Ag
AG
I always think of that targeting hit against the Horns.

InnerCityAg
That tampon-headed ***** can dong slurp a bowling ball.
Traveler
AG
quote:

Yup. He might be more right than wrong. I can see us easily losing 3 of those.
MizooAg94
AG
Just win....
AgsMnn
AG
Just win and people will forget the last 2 years of hype and let down.
GoneGirl
AG
quote:
He was just on The Ticket/Bob & Dan.....says there's no chance the Aggies are in the top 10 at the end of the season. Let him have it Ags.....Twitter: @joelklatt
Let's let our success speak for themselves. Continued wins will expose his opinion for crap.
GoneGirl
AG
quote:
This tool?

Is the guy behind him giving him a lemon spritz?
The Quadfather
AG
quote:
Totally agree. Let's get to 5-0, then 6-0, and so on...
snowdog90
Let's say we lose to bama, ut, and miss. That does not make us fool's gold, that makes us not as good as 3 of the best teams in the country. Fool's gold is Notre Dame, LSU, Texas...

IF we lose to lsu, we deserve to be called fool's gold. We have no excuse this year, we must beat the corn dogs.
MooseJr1994
AG
******* Joel Klatt
txagssweetie2014
quote:

When the criteria is top 10, then we might be fools gold. We have to go 10-2 to be in the top 10. Texags should wait till we are either 7-0 or get our 10th win before we let Mr Klatt have it.
Squadron7
AG
Klatt is in a business where there is zero penalty for being wrong.

Must be nice.
double fault
Delete thread. All we have to worry about is what we do! Besides, we haven't proven it yet. Let our guys prove it on the field and then let's see what they have to say.
aezmvp
quote:
quote:

When the criteria is top 10, then we might be fools gold. We have to go 10-2 to be in the top 10. Texags should wait till we are either 7-0 or get our 10th win before we let Mr Klatt have it.
If we beat Tenn & Bama he should be drowned in his tears.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.