Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SIAP: Dat Nguyen Served Me At Chick Fil A

16,300 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ftworthag02
Raptor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Top of page 2
texasboy254
quote:
Back in '85 he had to put up $250K for a McD's. $5k is nothing. Gives me something to think about.

I would but I would eat all my profits
vander54
S
It is extremely inexpensive to start a Chick Til A

quote:
The franchise fee to join Chick-fil-A is a very accessible $5,000. Chick-fil-A corporation will pay for land, construction and equipment for a restaurant, then rent it to the franchisee for 15% of sales plus 50% of pretax profit remaining.

Of course there are some other qualifications that are not financial.
CrazyAgE
quote:
It is extremely inexpensive to start a Chick Til A

quote:
The franchise fee to join Chick-fil-A is a very accessible $5,000. Chick-fil-A corporation will pay for land, construction and equipment for a restaurant, then rent it to the franchisee for 15% of sales plus 50% of pretax profit remaining.

Of course there are some other qualifications that are not financial.

It may be inexpensive, but I do think it is pretty damn hard to actually be chosen for one. It's definitely not the "hey, I have $5000 lets get it on!"
vander54
S
Hince my last statement. I met a couple of franchise owners and they said it took them a long time and they had to go to dinner with the family and had to do a lot to prove themselves.
AgsinGA
AG
I can confirm in Atlanta the spicy chicken biscuits are dead. I asked twice to confirm.
It's a sad day
Ag CPA
AG
Are you sure he "owned" it?

Times have been tough for Dat.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
One of my former professors at TAMU left teaching to own a McDonalds. He also served folks in CS. It's required of new owners. He later owned 3 of them in DFW for 25 hrs. Sold them and he is now mega rich. Huge ranch. Believe me......Dat knows what he's doing. Gig'em Dat!!!!
does cfa allow multiple franchises?
There are 3 that are owned by the same guy in Katy, so yes.
george92
quote:
Are you sure he "owned" it?

Times have been tough for Dat.

Dat's wife comes from a mineral rich (very rich) county and Dat is one of the heirs to the Hu Dat fortune. Also take into account that he likely saved 90 percent of what he earned while in the Pros. In other words, Dat is Nguyenning.
ftworthag02
AG
Met a ol' Ag that owns the Fort Worth - Bryant Irvin store. Very nice man
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.