Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SIAP: Dat Nguyen Served Me At Chick Fil A

16,296 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ftworthag02
TexAgs1992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure this has been brought numerous times but Dat served me my food at a Chick Fil A in Fort Worth today. I frequent the location often but had no idea he owned it. Pretty cool to see someone like him work at a fast food joint and being a regular behind the counter. He was as friendly as everyone else.
champagnepapi
Subway?
ShaggySLC
GarryowenAg
AG
ehich one did you go to?
MikeyElko
AG
Hair, ankles?
Colonel A. 1976
AG
which Chick fil A
george92
I haven't seen him at Mass in a while. I hope he and Becky didn't move to ft worth. I need those twins to be linebackers at Boerne High.
ftworthag02
AG
Montgomery plaza

Saw him at st Patrick's (fw)
AggFan41
Chickfila, dude is banking Im sure of it
Tudster
AG
And he'll never have to work Sundays.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
quote:
And he'll never have to work Sundays.

Lol. He spent his entire life trying to get to work on Sundays.
S.A. Aggie
AG
One of my former professors at TAMU left teaching to own a McDonalds. He also served folks in CS. It's required of new owners. He later owned 3 of them in DFW for 25 yrs. Sold them and he is now mega rich. Huge ranch. Believe me......Dat knows what he's doing. Gig'em Dat!!!!
TyHolden
AG
quote:
One of my former professors at TAMU left teaching to own a McDonalds. He also served folks in CS. It's required of new owners. He later owned 3 of them in DFW for 25 hrs. Sold them and he is now mega rich. Huge ranch. Believe me......Dat knows what he's doing. Gig'em Dat!!!!
does cfa allow multiple franchises?
Speedystooth
AG
Raptor
AG
Wow
Rock1982
AG
Good for Dat!
mcag83
AG
Dat
OrygunAg
yonose
AG
quote:
One of my former professors at TAMU left teaching to own a McDonalds. He also served folks in CS. It's required of new owners. He later owned 3 of them in DFW for 25 hrs. Sold them and he is now mega rich. Huge ranch. Believe me......Dat knows what he's doing. Gig'em Dat!!!
You can't sell a Chick Fil A franchise. They are all corporate owned. The day you walk away or die, it goes back to the company and is operated by someone else. It must also be your only business venture. The great thing about it is that they only ask for $5000 out of pocket for the operator.
S.A. Aggie
AG
Back in '85 he had to put up $250K for a McD's. $5k is nothing. Gives me something to think about.
Ag Tag
Now why didn't I have enough sense to get into the franchised fast food business 30 years ago?
JA83
AG
Can anyone verify that CFA has stopped serving the Spicy Chicken Biscuit for breakfast? Oh, the horrors!
TyHolden
AG
quote:
Can anyone verify that CFA has stopped serving the Spicy Chicken Biscuit for breakfast? Oh, the horrors!
I've heard rumors. Hopefully dey ain't true.
Old School Wrecking Crew
AG
Dat lives in Boerne. See him all the time. lives in town.
Old School Wrecking Crew
AG
He's still here.
Old School Wrecking Crew
AG
But his kids go to Geneva so you may not see the twins as greyhounds.
george92
quote:
But his kids go to Geneva so you may not see the twins as greyhounds.
The girls do but we are still in negotiations regarding the boys. They may go to private school early on and then switch to public for athletics.
Old School Wrecking Crew
AG
Good info!! There's hope. My son will be playing piano, band and theater for the greyhounds. Unfortunately I can't contribute from my gene pool.
AggieBiker
AG
quote:
quote:
One of my former professors at TAMU left teaching to own a McDonalds. He also served folks in CS. It's required of new owners. He later owned 3 of them in DFW for 25 hrs. Sold them and he is now mega rich. Huge ranch. Believe me......Dat knows what he's doing. Gig'em Dat!!!!
does cfa allow multiple franchises?
Yes. I have a friend that owns/operates three. He may have been the first CFA operator to have multiple sites.
AggieBiker
AG
Btw, he started when the stores were only in malls.
Yell Practice
Way to go Dat --
NathanChristie
AG
That's a heck of a commute from San Antonio to Fort Worth.
george92
quote:
Good info!! There's hope. My son will be playing piano, band and theater for the greyhounds. Unfortunately I can't contribute from my gene pool.
Its great that our little school (ha ha - its growing too fast but i guess that's progress) has as many offerings for extracurricular activities as it does. There's something for everyone.
20ag07
quote:
does cfa allow multiple franchises?Yes. I have a friend that owns/operates three. He may have been the first CFA operator to have multiple sites.
Aggie has 2 in North Fort Worth.
Raptor
AG
Bottom of page 1
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.