Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hugh Freeze said what....

15,268 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by got1forya
agforlife97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The real take away here is that we're not doing it right. We're letting frickin Baylor recruit better than us.
CorpsAg11
AG
quote:
lol. This guy is such a fraud. I wish he would stop proclaiming his faith.
class12of
AG
quote:
And we have a winner.....

No respect left for this guy.

TMartin
The is the new speak for coaches who take the tact of begging for forgiveness. Naturally, this is all while their own fortunes are improving on the field. Hugh Freeze must think that Baylor is the greatest gift any many could possibly hope for.
Slwdsm
quote:
quote:
lol. This guy is such a fraud. I wish he would stop proclaiming his faith.

If god exists, I doubt he cares whether college football coaches are secretly funneling money to players during the recruiting process.

He would probably care that a powerful man is touting himself as a Christian while lying, intentionally breaking the rules he agreed to play by and just generally being unethical... not to mention he is using his power as a coach and leader to mislead young men instead of guiding & helping them in a Christian way.
aggieclay
quote:
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus; please, oh, please just make it all go away, in thy glory, forever and ever, hotty toddy and Amen."
hehehe!!
jjdad1111
"Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land!"
Texags is garbage
I know the NCAA will do next to nothing, but Ole Miss is begging to have the hammer brought down on them.
RAB83
AG
quote:
quote:
But to say me or anybody on my staff is out there cheating to gain advantage just isn't true.

So its true that he's cheating, just not cheating in order to gain an advantage. Just in order to save his job, make more money, give the players more money, etc.
Translation 1... "But to say me or anybody on my staff is out there cheating to gain advantage just isn't true. Now, the boosters..."

Translation 2... "But to say me or anybody on my staff is out there cheating to gain advantage just isn't true. We were simply thing to get even with Alabama and LSU, not gain an advantage."
agforlife97
AG
Meanwhile, Auburn is reeling in recruits the same way while everyone is distracted. Malzahn likely will be fired this year too. The coaching situation just doesn't matter, it's the boosters that need to take care of business. If ours don't get it together, we're always going to be sucking hind tit.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Reminds me of a quote - in regards to Freeze on himself, "NOT guilty but responsible."
94chem
quote:
If he cheats in recruiting, who's to say what other moral bankruptcies he has failed to address
Sometimes a well-meaning man sells a little of himself each time he climbs a rung on the ladder. By the time he reaches the top, he only knows this method. Try as he might to hold on to his faith, he fails to realize that it was the very first thing that he sold, often many years earlier.
Post removed:
by user
got1forya
A man told me one time, if someone tells you how honest he is, chances are he is not telling you the truth.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.