Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tunsil Admits Payments From Ole Miss Coaches

15,947 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mr Ed
SouthTex99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ashley
quote:
I don't see how nothing will happen.

Reggie Bush lost his Hesiman and USC lost schollies for less than this, right?

No, somebody gave his parents a house.
Loverboy
Ole miss is cheating central.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Here are the text messages.

BMX Bandit
Reggie Bush family got a house from an agent looking to sign him later
This is money from the school directly. so in that sense, its much worse as for the potential penalty to ole miss
Definitely Not A Cop
AG

TheDoctor
AG
That's....real? No way that's real.
Pro Ag
AG
Agree, no way that is real.
Ft Worth Ag
AG
You can take the kid out of the trailer park, but you cannot take the trailer park out of the kid.
VatoLocoAggie
Wow. His agent should have advised he not answer any questions to begin with. Now this absurd statement. Wow.

The Ole Miss fans are saying he has the flu and running a 106F temperature which is evident in the video interview where he is sweating profusely.

As one fan stated, "sweating like a runaway slave".

They also stated he doesn't have the intelligence level to fully comprehend the questions being asked therefore his responses are based on miscommunications. Basically he said "yeah" to things he had no idea about.

His flu preventing him from being fully coherent, his low IQ, and his nervousness all played a part in his non-detailed reply of "yeah", according to Ole Miss fans.
TMartin
Seems to be a trend here. These same Ole Miss tactics work at Baylor as well and both now have good programs and the NCAA does nothing.
VatoLocoAggie
quote:
Seems to be a trend here. These same Ole Miss tactics work at Baylor as well and both now have good programs and the NCAA does nothing.

It also seems to be Nike schools. Rumor on another site is that Nike is involved with NCAA management in covering up and protecting their brand and image.

Examples were F$U Criminoles, Baylol, Ole Mess, and others.
Clown Question
The ncaa will do nothing. Southern Miss better watch out though. The ncaa will come after them hard.
jackie childs
I think Baylor and Ole Miss should meet in the Southwest Airlines' "Wanna Get Away?" Bowl
Joan Wilder
AG
The stranger twist to this story is that the same agent reps Tunsil and Freeze. Tunsil stuck with Freeze when the s*** hit the fan and an assistant was with Tunsil at that PC.
phatbeast
AG
So where are all the posters who were saying sour grapes when Little flipped?
People slowly beginning to see how powerless the ncaa has become.
riverrataggie
AG
Ole miss still had the upper hand here.
AustinAg2K
Ole Miss is learning the lesson SMU learned years ago. Once you pay a player, you're going to have to pay him for life if you want him to keep his mouth shut.
wangus12
AG
quote:
Well, bye. I hope those cheating pole smokers enjoyed a couple of purchased 10-win seasons. Less in-state recruits to go to a conference opponent.
At least they got a couple of 10-win seasons. We only had 1.
FTAggies
if the mask don't fit you must acquit
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
The ncaa will do nothing. Southern Miss better watch out though. The ncaa will come after them hard.

I think they have to here. It's too public and embarrassing to college football. Plus ole miss isn't a name school.
greg.w.h
AG
Reminded me of this...

swc93
AG
Smoking dope with a gas mask is a sin?

Well, crap.
SeanDaAg2005
AG
The NCAA won't do anything. Not because they're toothless but because that press conference and an easily doctored image aren't enough proof.

The NCAA will still bring the hammer if they can. They've recently done it to USC, Ohio State, and Miami. Ole Miss isn't near their level. But they have to have proof.
ColoAg95
AG
lots of trolls and/or *****es on here. I'm sure NCAA will look at, and there's probably a bunch of discussion/negotiation behind the scenes we never see. I'm fine if a kid wants to go somewhere else and get paid. Speaks to character., and they will likely cause more harm than good. I won't judge.

Giving a kid money to help his mom pay the light bill is different to me than free cars, hookers, and weed. It's a fuzzy line though. I wish they could tie some legal minor family financial support to class attendance/grades/degree track metrics. Give a little help to the needy, as long as they are doing their best to get a degree. It's hard to stay focused in college when you parents live on the street. or whatever.

yea. yea. I know. Troll. blah blah blah.

redjalapeno-87
https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/robert-nkemdiche-says-laremy-tunsil-was-with-him-during-hotel-incident

Robert Nkemdiche says Laremy Tunsil was in the room when he fell out the hotel window. Robert also said the weed was not his, but he took the fall for Laremy like a good teammate. I wonder if Laremy brought the gas mask that night.
ArmyDoc
AG
quote:
Chalk up another win for the Aggies in 2015.
See guys, this is why you wait until the end of the season to evaluate your results. You never know what your record is going to be until the next season actually starts.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
I agree with your sentiment, but, I'm in the camp that all schools should be held to the same criteria, and that criteria should follow the actual rules. There is no needs-based additional money allowed, so that should also have consequences.
crag
AG
I wonder how Greg Little feels.about all this.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
I wonder how Greg Little feels.about all this.

Probably scared. How would you feel accepting a job and then finding out it is gonna end up not paying you at all?
merc
AG
Nothing is going to happen to Ole Miss. TU is doing the same thing now. Better step the booster game up soon.
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
I wish they could tie some legal minor family financial support to class attendance/grades/degree track metrics. Give a little help to the needy, as long as they are doing their best to get a degree. It's hard to stay focused in college when you parents live on the street. or whatever.
There is no rule against this. The rule is against giving benefits to athletes that you don't give to the whole student population. Give the same "minor family financial support" to all needy students, and you're in the clear.
Quito
AG
Wonder what the run on gas masks is like today? Army/Navy stores better up their supply!
revolutionAG
wonder if JFF approves?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.