Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! Johnny!

19,105 Views | 172 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by oysterbayAG
FrontPorchAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Ray Lewis talking about JFF he is so full of ****
He has a point. What have the Brown's gotten. JFF isn't guilt free,...

That said,..

quote:
Maybe Johnny will grow up and do what he is told instead of ignoring what his boss said then lie about it when caught. Pettine may be the first person to ever try to instill some discipline in this kid. His parents sure didn't. Sumlin couldn't control him. He made him the starter after he was arrested at NorthGate. The NCAA catches him selling autographs and slaps him on the wrist. He has never been held accountable for his behavior until now and you idiots blame the coach for trying to fix this asshat. Amazing.

What if, for a second, Mike Pettine came out on Monday and told the press he didn't care what Johnny did on Sat. of bye week since Johnny was at work Monday morning. The media wouldn't have looked twice at it and the whole thing would have been dropped and the Browns win tonight.
Aston04
AG
I wonder if Ray Lewis treated it "like a job" when he went to the Gold (strip) Club during Super Bowl week in Atlanta and was involved in a beating and murder?

(Ray went on to cut a deal with the prosecutor and rat his 2 friends).

zephyr88
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
BThis might cause Pettine to lose his hair......

I bet Johnny is laughing his ass off!!!!
I am actually glad they didn't have the camera on him, 'cause I bet you're right!

Only video I saw, was Manziel consoling Davis and telling him he did great
Good
67walkon
Poetic Justice in Cleveland
zephyr88
AG
quote:
I wonder if Ray Lewis treated it "like a job" when he went to the Gold (strip) Club during Super Bowl week in Atlanta and was involved in a beating and murder?

Cris Carter taught him well, about how to run with his crew...
Aston04
AG
quote:
quote:

Cris Carter taught him well, about how to run with his crew...
Good point!
zephyr88
AG
quote:
Another great NFL rule. Gotta kick the PTA to "officially" end the game when he means nothing. Can't fix stupid.
One word... Vegas
Aston04
AG
^But that rule actually makes for more opportunity for corruption.

Coach now has the option to take a knee or kick, depending on whether he wants to score another point against the line or not.

If the game is literally impossible to win inside of the rules, the game should be over. In any sport.
Philip J Fry
AG
**** you Pettine. You and your ****ty organization. ****. You.
zephyr88
AG
quote:
quote:
HRay Lewis talking about JFF he is so full of ****

That said,..

quote:
Maybe Johnny will grow up and do what he is told instead of ignoring what his boss said then lie about it when caught. Pettine may be the first person to ever try to instill some discipline in this kid. His parents sure didn't. Sumlin couldn't control him. He made him the starter after he was arrested at NorthGate. The NCAA catches him selling autographs and slaps him on the wrist. He has never been held accountable for his behavior until now and you idiots blame the coach for trying to fix this asshat. Amazing.

What if, for a second, Mike Pettine came out on Monday and told the press he didn't care what Johnny did on Sat. of bye week since Johnny was at work Monday morning. The media wouldn't have looked twice at it and the whole thing would have been dropped and the Browns win tonight.
Probably would have been a banner night for JFF and a win for Cleveeland. Instead, Pettine gets to fall on his sword in front of the nation. Karma.
Tramp78
AG
quote:
quote:

That said,..

quote:

First off how long before Johnny is back in rehab if he is partying on weekends? You have a first round pick you are paying $8 million (most of that guaranteed) who has a history of drugs and alcohol problems. You telling me you would have no problem with him getting wasted? A guy who was so hung over during the regular season they had the team security out looking for him because he didn't show up the next day? Why don't you buy him a bottle of champagne and a few ounces of blow and tell him to enjoy his week off? If you think his partying will make him a better QB then say so because if, at this stage of his career he is doing anything that isn't making him better he is not doing his job.
pasquale
AG
Just alot of bad football all around
DGAG92
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
This might cause Pettine to lose his hair......

I am actually glad they didn't have the camera on him, 'cause I bet you're right!

On the outside......but on the inside, he's laughing his ass off!!
FrontPorchAg
quote:
quote:
quote:

That said,..

quote:

First off how long before Johnny is back in rehab if he is partying on weekends? You have a first round pick you are paying $8 million (most of that guaranteed) who has a history of drugs and alcohol problems. You telling me you would have no problem with him getting wasted? A guy who was so hung over during the regular season they had the team security out looking for him because he didn't show up the next day? Why don't you buy him a bottle of champagne and a few ounces of blow and tell him to enjoy his week off? If you think his partying will make him a better QB then say so because if, at this stage of his career he is doing anything that isn't making him better he is not doing his job.
First off, the blow is an accusation. And so what? The last two POTUS did blow. Are his off the field issues disrupting his performance on Sunday and in the locker room? By all accounts the answer is no. Infact he has team mates praising his work ethic so no. If he says he got his **** together and he is doing his job I don't care what he does off the field.
Loyalty
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

That said,..

quote:

Dude...really? your TexAgs name is Tramp78 so I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you are from ttu. A school that has historically prided itself on abhorrent behavior by among other things most fans showing up wasted at ball games, throwing batteries and tortillas at the opposing fans, player and coaches. Absolute trash. I've witnessed it there myself a few times over the years.

And then you want to self righteously come over to Texags and start judging on Johnny Manziel because of what you want to hear and believe about his life? Who in the hell are you to judge? If Johnny had played at that school out in west texas would you be so judgmental? Of course not.

Truth is, none of us probably really know whats going on in Johnny's life but one thing is for sure. None of us are pure enough to sit back and judge him the way you have with your hater posts...all because he's an Aggie.

You. Have. NO. credibility. Now, step away from the keyboard and go outside to smell the foul cattle lot air in lubbutt.
Tramp78
AG
And this is why you aren't a head coach.
Loyalty
AG
quote:
Once again you respond in a way that sounds as if you really think that you know whats really going on! You don't! And yet you judge. You are clueless.

Once again you're an Aggie hater and banging on Johnny is all you have.
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG
quote:
Oh, and you are?
agz win
AG
It's Mike Leach's dirty sock!
schmellba99
AG
quote:

We know who Pettine's sock is now....

What a self rightious dbag. You obviously are like the masses that are rooting for Johnny to fail. I bet it is because you let the media believe that you should feel guilty for his being a white kid. I bet you voted for Obama out of white guilt too.
schmellba99
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
BThis might cause Pettine to lose his hair......

Good

Lkke most other non-controversial things, this wont get shown on sportscenter or mentioned by the talking heads. Doesnt fit the narrative most want to have.
Tramp78
AG
Aggie hater? My Dad is an Aggie class of '52. My wife and I are both class of '82. Her father was class of '54. Her Uncle was class of '43. My Uncle was class of '50. My son was class of '12. Who the hell are you to call me an Aggie hater? I've got more Aggies in my family than you have hairs on your balls. I'm just tired of Johnny representing MY UNIVERSITY so poorly and butt kissers like you enabling him all along the way. You don't think a head coach has ever benched a starter for a rules violation? Who runs the team? The head coach or the second year QB who was an embarrassing absolute bust his first year? Either the head coach beats some professionalism into him or his teammates will. You think the rest of the team blames the coach for this? If they think they would have done better with Johnny they blame that loss on Johnny's failure to do his job on and off the field. If he has a future in this league it will be because someone decided to finally hold him accountable and make him pay the price for his actions and dishonesty. If nobody does then Johnny's next stop will be a car dealership in Longview.
Red Skye
AG
quote:
Aggie hater? My Dad is an Aggie class of '52. My wife and I are both class of '82. Her father was class of '54. Her Uncle was class of '43. My Uncle was class of '50. My son was class of '12. Who the hell are you to call me an Aggie hater? I've got more Aggies in my family than you have hairs on your balls. I'm just tired of Johnny representing MY UNIVERSITY so poorly and butt kissers like you enabling him all along the way. You don't think a head coach has ever benched a starter for a rules violation? Who runs the team? The head coach or the second year QB who was an embarrassing absolute bust his first year? Either the head coach beats some professionalism into him or his teammates will. You think the rest of the team blames the coach for this? If they think they would have done better with Johnny they blame that loss on Johnny's failure to do his job on and off the field. If he has a future in this league it will be because someone decided to finally hold him accountable and make him pay the price for his actions and dishonesty. If nobody does then Johnny's next stop will be a car dealership in Longview.

You seem grumpy. Must be past your bedtime.
Rectitude
AG
quote:
This
schmellba99
AG
I wasn't aware he was an official university spokesman.

You are way too angry about somebody that has never really even done anything wrong, outside of a drunken fight at Northgate when he was a freshman. (The horror!)

I bet you would crap your Depends if you actually saw what most college kids do every single weekend. Quit representing MY UNIVERSITY the way you are right now.
Heismanziel
quote:
I wasn't aware he was an official university spokesman.

You are way too angry about somebody that has never really even done anything wrong, outside of a drunken fight at Northgate when he was a freshman. (The horror!)

I bet you would crap your Depends if you actually saw what most college kids do every single weekend. Quit representing MY UNIVERSITY the way you are right now.
Enough with the old man references. Graduated in 99? That makes you about 37? Yes, I remember, that was the epitome of arrogance.
Loyalty
AG
quote:
First off, if you are going to come over to TexAgs hammering on Johnny with a name of Tramp 78 banging on one of our own like you have done in your posts, then expect that some folks might believe you are from tech.

Secondly, and once again, you are making comments based on what you have deducted as true, but the truth is, you really don't know the truth, nobody really does!.

Third, most of my response to your post was on the subject of being judgmental without really knowing the truth. Is Johnny perfect? he would probably admit that he's certainly not and that he's made mistakes. I know he would because we have heard that from him many times. So is he perfect? No...and neither are you. None of us are.

Pray for the guy...

Oh and Gig em!

Rectitude
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That said,..

quote:

First off, the blow is an accusation. And so what? The last two POTUS did blow. Are his off the field issues disrupting his performance on Sunday and in the locker room? By all accounts the answer is no. Infact he has team mates praising his work ethic so no. If he says he got his **** together and he is doing his job I don't care what he does off the field.
Mtn, I so don't agree with you. You dismiss the concept of leadership, leading by example, and doing extra work. I am remembering an article just last week about how Tom Brady's coaches were pleasantly surprised to see him in the film room at midnight, All when Brady too, was young, and single. But Tom Brady put winning first. JFF is still has the mentality of a spoiled sophomore frat boy (with talent).

I enjoyed JFF immensely while at Aggieland. However, now Johnny is showing all the maturity of Todd Marinovich or Ryan Leaf. Nevertheless, he is only 22.
OrygunAg
AG
Johnny is making his own choices, he has to live with it. His trajectory isn't positive, maybe it's media but probably a little truth in it. Maybe he'll have his pivot, get on with good team and have a great career. I hope so.
FrontPorchAg
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That said,..

quote:

Mtn, I so don't agree with you. You dismiss the concept of leadership, leading by example, and doing extra work. I am remembering an article just last week about how Tom Brady's coaches were pleasantly surprised to see him in the film room at midnight, All when Brady too, was young, and single. But Tom Brady put winning first. JFF is still has the mentality of a spoiled sophomore frat boy (with talent).

I enjoyed JFF immensely while at Aggieland. However, now Johnny is showing all the maturity of Todd Marinovich or Ryan Leaf. Nevertheless, he is only 22.
And I so don't agree with you. You don't know what kind of leadership he has or hasn't shown. All accounts by his teammates this season have shown that he has been doing a good job. You had veterans a few weeks ago saying he turned it around and was doing well. I read one quote that said he was the first to arrive and the last to leave.
The only thing you are going on is one video of a guy on his day off of a bye week with a dancing with a bottle of champaign. You can't even tell me how much of the bottle he drank. You speak of leading by example then as long as we are judging him we should ask how much the other veterans on the team drank this week as well. Or is it that someone caught him on video.
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Quiet everyone. Ray Rice is weighing in on Johnny. I really value his opinion on the matter.

It's a great day in America when a guy who murdered someone in a bar can speak from a position of moral high ground about another guy who lost his job for drinking in a bar
Ray Lewis didnt murder anyone, he just helped a friend get away with it and then cover it up. It's so much better.
PatAg
AG
Pettine is a moron for how he has handled Johnny, but all Johnny has to do is not go party hard during the regular season.
VikingNik
AG
A line like 'Johnny drank the weekend before the game' is utter bull crap. Try 9 days before on the first two of five off days and coming back to Cleveland two days early.
oysterbayAG
AG
Pettine is not the dumbest person on the planet,but when that person dies, he will be !

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.