Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! Johnny!

19,119 Views | 172 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by oysterbayAG
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Karma!
sbates
AG
Karma is a b****!!!!!! Pettine u!
TheSwingingGate
AG
Why kick the extra point there/why not kick the extra point there?
AggielandPoultry
AG
Love it.
Aston04
AG
God I love Gruden. He knows the current coaching staff in Cleveland blows-- going off right now on their clock management.. among other d******* things they do.
Mr. Random
But do you smoke?
Mr. Random
Will?
mid90
AG
Nobody deserved this bag of ****s at the end of the game more than pettine
Mr. Random
Will? Be honest now.
Mr. Random
Your teeth say otherwise
DGAG92
AG
This might cause Pettine to lose his hair......

I bet Johnny is laughing his ass off!!!!
hunter2012
AG
Here's to you Coach Petty.

zephyr88
AG
zephyr88
AG
quote:

I am actually glad they didn't have the camera on him, 'cause I bet you're right!
agwin12
AG
Another great NFL rule. Gotta kick the PTA to "officially" end the game when he means nothing. Can't fix stupid.
"A life lived for others is a life worthwhile" - Albert Einstein
FrontPorchAg
quote:
quote:

I am actually glad they didn't have the camera on him, 'cause I bet you're right!
Just wait. There will be a cell phone video out tomorrow.
Aston04
AG
They had to have a camera on him.. His kicker was attempting the game winning kick. I just don't think they showed him dropping a f bomb or whatever.
Tramp78
AG
Maybe Johnny will grow up and do what he is told instead of ignoring what his boss said then lie about it when caught. Pettine may be the first person to ever try to instill some discipline in this kid. His parents sure didn't. Sumlin couldn't control him. He made him the starter after he was arrested at NorthGate. The NCAA catches him selling autographs and slaps him on the wrist. He has never been held accountable for his behavior until now and you idiots blame the coach for trying to fix this asshat. Amazing.
Muy
AG
That's the most Browns game the Browns have ever Browned.
Muy
AG
quote:
Maybe Johnny will grow up and do what he is told instead of ignoring what his boss said then lie about it when caught. Pettine may be the first person to ever try to instill some discipline in this kid. His parents sure didn't. Sumlin couldn't control him. He made him the starter after he was arrested at NorthGate. The NCAA catches him selling autographs and slaps him on the wrist. He has never been held accountable for his behavior until now and you idiots blame the coach for trying to fix this asshat. Amazing.
CosmicMaskedAvenger
AG
LOL at Murderin' Ray Lewis criticizing Johnny.
Red Skye
AG
quote:
Hi Mike.
Olsen
AG
Ray Lewis talking about JFF he is so full of ****
Personal Best
AG
My favorite thing about Pettine is that he looks exactly like the dumbass first boss that all of us had right out of college.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:

Only video I saw, was Manziel consoling Davis and telling him he did great
gigemrangers
AG
Quiet everyone. Ray Lewis is weighing in on Johnny. I really value his opinion on the matter.

Edit: Not Ray Rice. Sorry sometimes I confuse scum for dirt and vice versa.
agz win
AG
It is outrageous they're still ragging on him as if its his fault they lost. Feels scripted by EsipN.
zephyr88
AG
Heismanziel
quote:
Quiet everyone. Ray Rice is weighing in on Johnny. I really value his opinion on the matter.
That's not Ray Rice
Personal Best
AG
redd38
AG
quote:
Another great NFL rule. Gotta kick the PTA to "officially" end the game when he means nothing. Can't fix stupid.

Well, if the score was within 2 then the try could matter... So might as well have them always do it.
zephyr88
AG
Listening to Ray Lewis lecture someone on "being a professional" makes me want to puke...
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
Aww, suck it.
Personal Best
AG
quote:
Quiet everyone. Ray Rice is weighing in on Johnny. I really value his opinion on the matter.

It's a great day in America when a guy who murdered someone in a bar can speak from a position of moral high ground about another guy who lost his job for drinking in a bar
gigemrangers
AG
I know... my bad. I'm an idiot. Ray Lewis... same thing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.