Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

New OC on the way [edit-speculation]

374,895 Views | 1657 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by KilleenAg
shano0603
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love cat fights
ABATTBQ11
AG
When did this become the sprained vag board?
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It's nice to know that you're still being the little poosy that you are. Offer still stands. Meet me in person and let's "talk"

I've been to 4 games already. Can't wait to see you're nerdy ass walking Spence

Merrrrmahhhgawd! Your self-confidence is showing.

Typical from you. The same guy that literally days he got his feelings hurt because his General board buddies jumped on him for trolling my thread. Did you literally cry?

You mean the thread where you humblebragged about thanking a veteran at a gas station and he cried because he was so thankful YOU thanked him? The one most of us determined was a lie????

Yeah, sure thing kid.

I have a Purple Heart plate on my truck you freaking idiot. The guy most certainly approached me. He had a Vietnam Vet hat on. When I thanked him and said what I did he absolutely teared up.

These are things you wouldn't know anything about. Why, because all you have done is hang your hat on flight school.
Red Skye
AG
This is turning into some Real Housewives of TexAgs ****...

Marcus Aurelius
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Looks to me like just another blossoming successful TexAgs hookup.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
5C
AG
Sigh, another waste of thread space....
Dr. Faustus
AG
Jesus tapdancing Christ...

Flashdiaz
AG
You two are ruining a perfectly good aggierojo thread. Meet up at the common denominator tomorrow and hug it out.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
Looks to me like just another blossoming successful TexAgs hookup.
FC12
HUGE STEVE SPURRIER

He was kind of the guy I always wanted to be," Sumlin said. "He's had a huge impact on me."

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/josh-kendall-blog/article41677788.html#storylink=cpy
Agristotle
AG
Ruining a fun thread with the macho posturing. Please, let it go. People do not have to prove anything to your satisfaction........and the PM function works for your "appointments"
cgerbich09
MSFC Aggie
AG
Rojo.....can you please post another nugget to derail the *****ing that has taken over this thread
Staff
We just cleaned up this thread. No more personal attacks on this thread -- this is a warning.
GinMan
AG
New Moderator....

Staff
Not new. Same old mod.
Swammy51
"HUGE" commercial
"Golf" his passion
"Low Places" south carolina not north
Surely after not before game against SC
Summy reference
Got to be HBC

wood2007
I think Rojo knows some of his "hints" point to Spurrier, and he's doing it on purpose to throw us off.
ATL Aggie
AG
If some of you are expecting/hoping for an announcement sometime in the next couple of weeks you might be disappointed. A new OC isnt going to want to come in mid-season, and a HC isnt going to fire a OC unless there is someone on staff that can do a better job. I suspect the regular season will play out, Spav will be fired on 11/29, and the new coach is hired sometimes before the championship game (as Rojo indicated).
Cris_Dishman
I already confirmed it was Spurrier on page 3, not sure why people are even still debating this.
Talon2DSO
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It's nice to know that you're still being the little poosy that you are. Offer still stands. Meet me in person and let's "talk"

I've been to 4 games already. Can't wait to see you're nerdy ass walking Spence

Merrrrmahhhgawd! Your self-confidence is showing.

Typical from you. The same guy that literally days he got his feelings hurt because his General board buddies jumped on him for trolling my thread. Did you literally cry?

You mean the thread where you humblebragged about thanking a veteran at a gas station and he cried because he was so thankful YOU thanked him? The one most of us determined was a lie????

Yeah, sure thing kid.

I have a Purple Heart plate on my truck you freaking idiot. The guy most certainly approached me. He had a Vietnam Vet hat on. When I thanked him and said what I did he absolutely teared up.

These are things you wouldn't know anything about. Why, because all you have done is hang your hat on flight school.
I'm sure you do. As a fellow veteran, however, I have to wonder why you get so defensive about this and other things. Most of us just did our duty and moved on. Quite frankly, I never felt the need to fight anyone that disagreed with me.

Just chill and let this whole rojo thing go. Whether he is right or wrong is not important. Personally, I believe the guy because he has yet to demonstrate a reason to not be trusted.
dagwood13
AG
Aggierojo, did A&M approach the new OC candidate or did he reach out to A&M first?
Cris_Dishman
Rumlin reached out to Spurrier, but it didn't take much convincing he was on board pretty much right away.
Thisguy1
quote:
Rumlin reached out to Spurrier, but it didn't take much convincing he was on board pretty much right away.

You'll forgive us if we don't trust someone who refers to our coach as Rumlin.
Cris_Dishman
Please don't tell me what to do
Thisguy1
quote:

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what we're not doing.
747Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what we're not doing.
Perhaps he was referencing the forgiveness part?
MSFC Aggie
AG
I've come to the conclusion that all the hate, bitterness, and "sprained vags" on this website is Spav's fault.

Thanks Spav
Wabs
AG
quote:
I've come to the conclusion that all the hate, bitterness, and "sprained vags" on this website is Spav's fault.

Thanks Spav
Here's something to piss people off more...

Thisguy1
Perhaps. The dudes just annoying.
AG
I know Kasey Kelso personally. I hired him when he retired from the Army.

He's a solid, good guy who's super easy to get along with, and he sacrificed a lot for our country.

He has my respect. If you'd given what he's given, you might want to throw a haymaker every once in a while, too.

That's all I have. I'm out.
The Ghost of Johnny
AG

Nm
MSFC Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:

Thanks Spav

and this...

Wabs
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks Spav

and this...

While we're at it..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.