Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Have the sips hit rock bottom yet?

37,447 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Motel California
Cannonball Craig III
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where ever rock bottom is, tu will probably be a little closer to it sometime around December 1, 2015. The world awaits.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
quote:
Doc--You display the exact pious, pompous, and arrogant attitude that no major conference finds appealing. At one time tu had a lot to offer, but time has changed. Back when you and broyles, royal and willie were all smoking dope together you guys had it made. Royal could sign 100 players a year and would offer any player just to keep them from going to A&M, SMU, etc., so he wouldn't have to play them. Royal proved to be a joke when Barry Switzer started kicking his a$$ because he could recruit the black athlete. Royal and Broyles both petered out and quit. When the scholarship limit came , you had to be able to coach because it was a level field. You still are politically strong which has kept you from not only the death penalty but any major probation. Tu pays players and like ND has the political connections to slide by. Looking back at your past successes and now looking in at your present condition, it must hurt. From a great rivalry on Thanksgiving--to playing baylor, tcu or tech on a rotating basis at home because you can. The SEC network charges its subscribers approximately $25 annually while the lhn brings in around .25 cents. You are being dominated by baylor and tcu and yet you are still dragging you nose on the ceiling! Wake up Doc---your days of power are over. Enjoy the 2005 rose bowl on the lhn.
Seriously? You are bashing Darrell Royal?
Eff royal
83Aggie
AG
quote:
Where ever rock bottom is, tu will probably be a little closer to it sometime around December 1, 2015. The world awaits

texas is in another Macwiliams/Makovic period. '88 thru '93 those teams went:

4-7
5-6
10-2
5-6
6-5
5-5-1

rock bottom would be worse than 4-7. This year they have a chance to go 4-8.
DayAg!
S
Doc, even with your efforts to sound non judgmental, level headed, and educated. Some of the stuff you say and how you say it is exactly why we loathe the mentality that you exude. It's hard to explain it to one that has it, but everyone here understands what I mean. And I understand your propensity for thinking that we are all brainwashed. But that has evolved over the years of people of your ilk thinking themselves better than anyone around. I know you dont think that, but that is a fact that's hard to understand until you've lived it.

The fact that you are here tells me you are just as bad as all the rest, no matter how educated, cultured , or mature you claim to be. You cant help yourself. Dont feel bad though , we understand where you are coming from. It's just that we dont take kindly to people coming here and.. well... being like you.

ps: thanks for playin though.
Longhorn Doc
quote:
Doc, even with your efforts to sound non judgmental, level headed, and educated. Some of the stuff you say and how you say it is exactly why we loathe the mentality that you exude. It's hard to explain it to one that has it, but everyone here understands what I mean. And I understand your propensity for thinking that we are all brainwashed. But that has evolved over the years of people of your ilk thinking themselves better than anyone around. I know you dont think that, but that is a fact that's hard to understand until you've lived it.

The fact that you are here tells me you are just as bad as all the rest, no matter how educated, cultured , or mature you claim to be. You cant help yourself. Dont feel bad though , we understand where you are coming from. It's just that we dont take kindly to people coming here and.. well... being like you.

I've done nothing but try to be diplomatic, compliment aggies and have wished them the best. And posters, like yourself, have gone out of their way to condemn me, the school I attended and how much you dislike and hate UT. If some of the things I have said, after being viciously attacked, offend you - perhaps objectivity is beyond you.
Friend, I think think the problem lies with you and not me.

Read the entire thread and paste any post by an aggie that was objective and not an attack on me or the school I attended. Just one.

mgreen
Longhorn Doc you are welcome here. It is much more fun hearing two views on topics. Happy 4th to you and your family.
RAB83
AG
LH Doc,

You and I might have fun talking football in a bar. I might even like you personally. Heck, you've got an Aggie daughter. Every generation wants their kids to do better. You have! Gotta tip my hat to you there.

For the record, I've got nothing against sips. If selected carefully, I've found they can make good employees. In fact, I've got to give credit where its due. Some of my sip employees have played key roles in helping my company make the Aggie 100 for the last four consecutive years. Of course, I don't want to diminish the roles of the grads from Baylor, Purple Baylor, Texas Woman's University, and similar schools I employ.

I enjoy the back and forth you started (and perpetuated) on this thread. A few years ago it would have bothered me. Now? It's like one of my Baylor employees getting all exuberant about their stadium. I'm the first to acknowledge, it's a cute little stadium. It could almost fill half of Kyle and most of Allen HS. Moreover, they're actually selling out without the need of a tarp. That's something to be proud of (if you're Baylor).

So enjoy your little conference. It's kind of funny. Based on historical reputation, you and Zero U kept it in the power five, yet you and Zero U are looking up at Baylor, Purple Baylor, Mountain Tards, Grain Silo Tards, and soon may be looking up at the original Tards. What the heck? You can always expand and pick up the Utah and Idaho schools the PAC rejects.

Seriously, how is the BDF going to survive?

Oh well, good luck and all of that. Enjoy your little sandbox. Enjoy your historical "brand." Personally, I'm happy with the SEC sandbox and the growing Aggie brand.

Cheers!
Reginald Cousins
S
They upgraded to brick-tarp.
Longhorn Doc
quote:
Longhorn Doc you are welcome here. It is much more fun hearing two views on topics. Happy 4th to you and your family.
Thank you, sir, and the same to you and yours.

Be safe out there, the crazies and the drunks are running amok.
Longhorn Doc
quote:
LH Doc,

You and I might have fun talking football in a bar. I might even like you personally. Heck, you've got an Aggie daughter. Every generation wants their kids to do better. You have! Gotta tip my hat to you there.

For the record, I've got nothing against sips. If selected carefully, I've found they can make good employees. In fact, I've got to give credit where its due. Some of my sip employees have played key roles in helping my company make the Aggie 100 for the last four consecutive years. Of course, I don't want to diminish the roles of the grads from Baylor, Purple Baylor, Texas Woman's University, and similar schools I employ.

I enjoy the back and forth you started (and perpetuated) on this thread. A few years ago it would have bothered me. Now? It's like one of my Baylor employees getting all exuberant about their stadium. I'm the first to acknowledge, it's a cute little stadium. It could almost fill half of Kyle and most of Allen HS. Moreover, they're actually selling out without the need of a tarp. That's something to be proud of (if you're Baylor).

So enjoy your little conference. It's kind of funny. Based on historical reputation, you and Zero U kept it in the power five, yet you and Zero U are looking up at Baylor, Purple Baylor, Mountain Tards, Grain Silo Tards, and soon may be looking up at the original Tards. What the heck? You can always expand and pick up the Utah and Idaho schools the PAC rejects.

Oh well, good luck and all of that. Enjoy your little sandbox. Enjoy your historical "brand." Personally, I'm happy with the SEC sandbox and the growing Aggie brand.

Cheers!
Although I am sure there are plenty of TAMU graduates with the innate ability and mental acumen to have success with their own businesses, I don't believe for a second you are one of them. Not with your ridiculous post.

Anyone as insensitive as you throwing out trash about retardation, have obviously no compassion for those on here that have to deal with it on a daily basis - particularly with their children.

Your childish put downs mean nothing to me, I am totally unaffected by them. I presume, however, they are important to you. So, good job, you are the MAN.

By-the-way, what is your fixation with Baylor and what is a BDF?
AggieTFA06
AG
BDF- Big Dumpster Fire. Our nickname for the big 12 conference.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Longhorn Doc
quote:
BDF- Big Dumpster Fire. Our nickname for the big 12 conference.
LOL! Okay, that's funny.
ckwarren33
quote:
quote:
LH Doc,

Cheers!
Although I am sure there are plenty of TAMU graduates with the innate ability and mental acumen to have success with their own businesses, I don't believe for a second you are one of them. Not with your ridiculous post.

Anyone as insensitive as you throwing out trash about retardation, have obviously no compassion for those on here that have to deal with it on a daily basis - particularly with their children.

Your childish put downs mean nothing to me, I am totally unaffected by them. I presume, however, they are important to you. So, good job, you are the MAN.

By-the-way, what is your fixation with Baylor and what is a BDF?
This troll just keeps working it. Gotta admire that. Judgement on whether another person can run a business? Oh Hell no.
ckwarren33
quote:
quote:

I've done nothing but try to be diplomatic, compliment aggies and have wished them the best. And posters, like yourself, have gone out of their way to condemn me, the school I attended and how much you dislike and hate UT. If some of the things I have said, after being viciously attacked, offend you - perhaps objectivity is beyond you.
Friend, I think think the problem lies with you and not me.

Read the entire thread and paste any post by an aggie that was objective and not an attack on me or the school I attended. Just one.

You lie, repeatedly. It figures, you identify with Dirty Little Whorn.
MD20/20
AG
Congratulations, Doc. You have written replies through 6 pages of posts and worked in just about every type of comment expected from our stereotype of a sip. You have subtly pushed every button except the "permanent school fund" story. What I would like to know is why. Really, the truth. Does it give you a feeling of superiority? Do you have a need to see your code name on the internet? Are you really a doctor? Are you really a sip? Or are you just a guy who likes to start arguments with nameless, faceless Texags subscribers? Do we have any shrinks on here who want to give it a shot?
Motel California
S
STAFF PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

It's embarrassing

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.