Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Britt McHenry, say it ain't so

34,938 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BombayAg
Post removed:
by user
Cynical_Texan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Her middle name isn't Heather is it?

Where's Winona Rider and Christian Slater when you need them...
Beer Knurd
I enjoy threads like these - I get to see who all the ******bags are around here.
annie88
AG
quote:
I enjoy threads like these - I get to see who all the ******bags are around here.
in what way?
p-wonk01
AG
She deserves to be fired not suspended. It doesn't take much to tell what type of person she is based on a reaction like that. I can't believe ESPN has only suspended her for a week so far. No matter what you look like or who you are, you don't deserve to get away with crap like that.
Jacques
quote:
She deserves to be fired not suspended. It doesn't take much to tell what type of person she is based on a reaction like that. I can't believe ESPN has only suspended her for a week so far. No matter what you look like or who you are, you don't deserve to get away with crap like that.

You deserve to lose your job for an angry blow up in a situation that makes very reasonable people mad?

What the hell has gotten into people with this stuff?
fredfredunderscorefred
quote:

They hired olbermann, who is one of the most hate-filled, elitist, close-minded, disgusting individuals on TV. I keep reminding myself of this when I think "wtf didn't they fire her?"
Jacques
quote:
quote:

They hired olbermann, who is one of the most hate-filled, elitist, close-minded, disgusting individuals on TV. I keep reminding myself of this when I think "wtf didn't they fire her?"

Berman talks to staff worse than this all the time.
Here4Beer
AG
quote:
quote:

Very true. I loathe and despise that chode.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG

"Sure there are tons of spots, but it is the principle of the thing!"
Here4Beer
AG
As for the girl, I would totes 100% put it in her poop shoot... that would surely straighten her up!
chipotle
I had no clue who this girl was before all this. Outside of EA and SP, I don't really care who they are or what they do.
Brakeman
Obviously, she's not very smart. Nothing more than a spunk dumpster.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I would hit that into next week
AgPediRPh
AG
Crazy entitled beyotch. The clerk warned her the camera was on! I could understand mouthing off at the tow company owner or truck driver. But blowing up like that at the cashier is uncalled for.
Post removed:
by user
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
Crazy entitled beyotch. The clerk warned her the camera was on! I could understand mouthing off at the tow company owner or truck driver. But blowing up like that at the cashier is uncalled for.

They can be just as ****ty. The one time I had my truck towed, the cashier was the only person I saw and she was a huge *****.
MD20/20
AG
I would be interested to hear the entire conversation
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:

They can be just as ****ty. The one time I had my truck towed, the cashier was the only person I saw and she was a huge *****.
there are crappy employees everywhere, but she should've taken the high road. Showed her true character and she's probably screwed herself over worse than anyone else could at this point. She's having a bad week and I get a little smile out of that. What goes around comes around darling.

Okay to get angry and vent, but you don't have to be such a stuck up little snob.
Bunk Moreland
honestly, even if she just called her a *****, or went with the "how do towing employees sleep at night?" type stuff, then I'd laugh it off more than anything.

It's the fact that she went after what she did. She crossed the line of pissed off and frustrated anger, to this disgusting level of cruelty and belittlement that is simply unacceptable.

Women can be just ruthless to each other. Psychological warfare. but the tow station employee got the last laugh, just like she warned she would do.
annie88
AG
quote:
honestly, even if she just called her a *****, or went with the "how do towing employees sleep at night?" type stuff, then I'd laugh it off more than anything.

It's the fact that she went after what she did. She crossed the line of pissed off and frustrated anger, to this disgusting level of cruelty and belittlement that is simply unacceptable.

Women can be just ruthless to each other. Psychological warfare. but the tow station employee got the last laugh, just like she warned she would do.
this. i wouldn't have cared if she gave it to them based on the towing company or just being pissed but its the personal attack that's so ****ed up here.
Jacques
Read the yelp and google reviews for these clowns.
Post removed:
by user
annie88
AG
quote:
not.
the.
point.

again, if she'd attacked the business, said they were crooked, even how can you work in such a place, yada, yada, fine.

she.
attacked.
the.
woman.
personally.
Jacques
quote:
quote:
not.
the.
point.

again, if she'd attacked the business, said they were crooked, even how can you work in such a place, yada, yada, fine.

she.
attacked.
the.
woman.
personally.

Completely the point. These businesses traffic in doing bad things. Get a new job if you're in that line of work and don't want your feelings hurt.

People work hard for their money. And towing companies prey on them.
annie88
AG
quote:
Completely the point.
not even close. Good Lord, man. give it up. If you truly have no issues with what she did and can't separate the business from the personal attack, I can't help you. wow. that's just a sad way to think.
powerbiscuit
quote:
quote:
Completely the point.
not even close. Good Lord, man. give it up. If you truly have no issues with what she did and can't separate the business from the personal attack, I can't help you. wow. that's just a sad way to think.

trying to justify his own bad behavior, lucky for him, a video isn't floating around on the net
Jacques
quote:
quote:
Completely the point.

Sorry. I'm not joining in the stoning mob over this.

This attendant may not make much money. But she makes her money in a business that preys on honest hardworking people. There's a cost to that. You're going to deal with frustrated angry people.
Jacques
quote:
quote:
quote:
Completely the point.

trying to justify his own bad behavior, lucky for him, a video isn't floating around on the net

Lucky for everyone their worst moment isn't.
Jacques
http://nypost.com/2015/04/17/espn-was-totally-wrong-to-suspend-britt-mchenry/

Still, let's look at the Better Business Bureau rating for this outfit: It's an F. Out of 40 complaints lodged against the company in the last three years, Advanced Towing has simply ignored 37.
Over to the Yelp reviews. Interesting.
Yelper Mary El P. said in January she paid with a credit card, was told it didn't work, then presented another credit card. When the statement came, she claims she was billed twice. She says she called up an employee, who was rude and insulting and informed her that disputing a charge on a credit card was a felony.

I'm sure it wasn't the attendant Mary talked to...
annie88
AG
quote:
However, according to a source, the Advanced Towing employee was "rude, dismissive and taunting," and the tape released is "highly edited" to show only McHenry in an unflattering light. For example, her dig to "lose some weight, baby girl" was allegedly a response to the employee telling her to "fix your roots."
then they need to show the whole tape.
Jacques
More from the post:

We don't even know what was said to McHenry, since the Advanced Towing employee's remarks have been edited out of the video that went viral.
And how do you feel about private companies with which you did not choose to do business making videos of you, then leaking them to the media for the purpose of humiliating you?

You guys going after Mchenry are majorly wrong.
Jacques
quote:
quote:
However, according to a source, the Advanced Towing employee was "rude, dismissive and taunting," and the tape released is "highly edited" to show only McHenry in an unflattering light. For example, her dig to "lose some weight, baby girl" was allegedly a response to the employee telling her to "fix your roots."
then they need to show the whole tape.

They--advanced towing. Mchenry doesn't have it. She's disadvantaged.
Jacques
Reading this company's reviews what do you think the odds are that the video you've seen fairly presents whst happened?
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.