Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Britt McHenry, say it ain't so

34,917 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BombayAg
Jacques
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Let's spell it out slowly.

Jacque thinks the tow company did this for sympathy due to recent bad pub. That is a very good possibility and it is his opinion on a topic that there probably isn't a right or wrong. Jacque however thinks anyone that disagrees is wrong
Fred thinks otherwise but realizes Jacque could very well be correct
I think you're a sucker.

Jumped on the bandwagon.

BTW---More complaints than all the other tow companies in the area combined. And a repeated one is overcharging and doublecharging. Wonder who at the company is in charge of getting people to pay and getting them out of there? If only we had video of someone saying that was their job....
fredfredunderscorefred
I'm a sucker for 1) not feeling bad for tow lady and 2) thinking Britt is a *****? Which one of them makes it so? 1--not feeling bad for tow company. Or 2--thinking Britt is a *****
swc93
AG
You know, if every b**** was fired there would be a lot more sandwiches in the world.
swc93
AG
Deep thought for the day.
BMX Bandit
As a general rule, tow companies are not good people.

This reporter has shown she also really isn't.

But this doesn't even remotely warrant being fired.
RadAg14
AG
quote:

my girl Kaylee Hartung does not act like that. She handles herself with class

TyHolden
AG
It's not who you know but who you snow...
fooz
At first I thought she should be fired, but then I remembered how much I hate tow companies. They can bring the worst out in people.
Jeff Patel
AG

Had my car towed on a Saturday and immediately got a ride from a buddy to the Towing company. They said it would cost me $225 and $25 for every day storage after that. Asked if I could pay with a check or credit card and they said no. I had to go get cash and title, and proof of insurance

When they finally brought my car around and I checked it out, I went back inside and asked the man behind the bullet proof glass if he was aware that 2 other professions that don't take checks or cash are prostitutes and drug dealers. I asked him which one of those his job was closest to and he never answered and just stared at me. He probably hears this crap 50 times a day.

That is a low life profession.

Bag
AG
What a load of crap.

We have no idea what the other person is saying to her. It is all edited out. She could be saying something just as nasty back.
Credible Source
AG
She is. They have admitted she was provoked
runontexas
AG
Tow Truck Companies are at the bottom of the barrel
CiboloAg
quote:

Had my car towed on a Saturday and immediately got a ride from a buddy to the Towing company. They said it would cost me $225 and $25 for every day storage after that. Asked if I could pay with a check or credit card and they said no. I had to go get cash and title, and proof of insurance

When they finally brought my car around and I checked it out, I went back inside and asked the man behind the bullet proof glass if he was aware that 2 other professions that don't take checks or cash are prostitutes and drug dealers. I asked him which one of those his job was closest to and he never answered and just stared at me. He probably hears this crap 50 times a day.

That is a low life profession.

Well, Costco is cash only. I'll pass this message along to the next person handing out samples.
Mose Schrute
AG
quote:
I made sure to remind my daughter that maybe it wouldn't have happened in College Station, where I wanted her to go.

Hahahahahhaa
Knife_Party
quote:
You know, if every b**** was fired there would be a lot more sandwiches in the world.

Underrated post.
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
As a general rule, tow companies are not good people.

This reporter has shown she also really isn't.

But this doesn't even remotely warrant being fired.
Yep. If ESPN wants bimbo reporters in a world filled with video cams, then they're going to have to expect to periodically clean up messes when their dip****e princesses behave like pinheads
Gil Renard
AG
C word
Helms96
AG
I truly despise everything about tow truck companies. I despise the fact that they will charge you for storage on their lot and then come up with all of these reasons as to why they won't release the car to you. I am typically not one for more regulation and tight controls over privately held businesses, but these parasites are the lowest forms of life in the business world. If a car that was parked legally is towed then to me that is the same as grand theft auto and extortion and they should be punished accordingly.

I don't agree with how she spoke to the woman at the desk, but I could certainly see how dealing with these lowlifes could get you to react that way.
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
annie88
AG
quote:
but would they be good sammiches?
CorpsAg11
AG
quote:
quote:

People work hard for their money. And towing companies prey on them.

It's a big assumption on your part to assume that Britt McHenry worked hard for anything she has. A lot of hours in the tanning booth, perhaps?
BombayAg
Britt isn't all that hawt.
I prefer Erin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.