Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Britt McHenry, say it ain't so

34,941 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BombayAg
Ft Worth Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but not the trailer park out of the girl.
VikingNik
AG
If you were towed out of a lot that you had every right to be in as you were providing business to said establishment I'd be pissed too. She did take it a little far though. Tow companies can be very corrupt.
Lungblood
Working for a tow truck company is only slightly better than being on welfare.

Being a hot, busty white girl is never wrong.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
She does have a pretty good skill set.

If ya know what I'm sayin wink wink
NellCote71
quote:
quote:
Until she got caught, she probably bragged about what she said. And she thinks she got the job with ESPN because of her "education and skill set".

Both of them.
runontexas
AG
quote:
Working for a tow truck company is only slightly better than being on welfare.

Indignitas
AG
I haven't watched the video, but I'm ready to hand her a medal.

On the grand continuum of lifeforms, tow truck companies are lower than the protozoa that can only survive inside a whale louse's anus.
Schrute Farms
quote:
She's very lucky she is not on an NFL roster!
This
DifferenceMaker Ag
No gag reflex. None whatsoever.
TxAgswin
AG
The clerk at the tow truck place even tried to help her despite being treated like she was subhuman. She lets her know that they have cameras and her behavior is being filmed. She was still too stupid to stop and kept referencing her ****ing degree. The lady behind the counter was smarter and kinder than the entitled ****.

Buh-bye cushy TV gig. Hello new Hooters waitress.

ESPN should hire the lady working nights at the tow truck to replace her as a new sideline reporter. I guarantee it's a way easier job than dealing with *****es like that.
greg.w.h
AG
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/04/17/espn-suspends-britt-mchenry-after-video-tirade-at-parking-attendant-goes-viral/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
Birdwatcher
AG
HEY ! Y'all need back off my girl Brit, but in case, Brit always has a sideline position at Kyle Field if she wants it
Post removed:
by user
Chandlauch
quote:
No gag reflex. None whatsoever.
Silent For Too Long
Wow, she seems like a total *****. Still...

Maroonblood32
Naughty, naughty girl. She needs a spanking.
BoxingAg84
Playing the good ol "Do you know who I am" card always works well.
8T2
quote:
quote:
"I'm in the news sweetheart, I will f-----g sue this place."
"That's why I have a degree and you don't."
"That's all you care about is taking people's moneywith no education, no skill set. Just wanted to clarify that."
"Why? Because I have a brain and you don't?"
"I'm on television and you're in a f-----g trailer, honey."
"Lose some weight, baby girl."
Oh my
Quite ironic to see a sideline reporter talking smack about her brains, education and skill set.
dah4439
AG
The evil tone of hate and anger was eerily similar to a few past relationships of mine that didn't end well, so I feel sorry for her next boyfriend. She's gonna make some poor ba$tard's life miserable! Not worth the pretty thing on my arm, along with the more than likely awesome grex.

IMHO, those are strong enough words to get your fired at a place like ESPN. Either way, this will haunt her for her entire career.
RAB91
The next thing we'll see will be female weather anchors bragging about their brains.
ckwarren33
quote:

ckwarren33
quote:
quote:
"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake."

sorry you got caught.
"Say it wasn't you" --S h a g g y
swc93
AG
She was upset. Called someone names. Super Nanny Nation wins again.

What a load of crap. This shouldn't even have made news; much less resulted in a suspension.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
She was upset. Called someone names. Super Nanny Nation wins again.

What a load of crap. This shouldn't even have made news; much less resulted in a suspension.

She wasn't calling someone names. She was undressing them viciously, and making them feel subhuman to feel better about herself and her own situation. People calling each other *****es or mother ****er's or anything like that is one thing, but to take the time to systematically undress every part of someone(in this situation, social status, education, weight, looks), is beyond cruel.

But you must be a big billy badass. "Murricah" and "nuff said," amirite?
powerbiscuit
she can put on enough makeup to appear pretty on the outside, but dayum, the inside is ugly
Spicewood Ag
AG

I'd like to get physical with her
annie88
AG
if she were a man, this probably wouldn't blow over as easily, they' probably be demanding his firing. I think she's really screwed up, here, though. the suspension will go fast, her reputation, not so much.

Also, I don't think for a minute that she's actually sorry, I don't get the sense that's the first time she's degraded someone like that. don't know that, but just a sense. she's just sorry she got caught.

and honestly, the point isn't that it was a tow truck company, we've all dealt with those before and they suck, but she still had no right to speak to that woman that way. she was just at her job and looks to have handled herself well. Now if it came out that the woman was being rude first, that's a bit different as it might have been more of a catalyst, but still she shouldn't speak to anyone that way. As bunk says above, nasty names are one thing. She was attacking this woman for her looks, job, education, i.e., she's better than her and everyone needs to know it.

what a beotch.
Brakeman
She needs a dose of reality. What a turd !
Post removed:
by user
MW03
AG
quote:
Not worth the pretty thing on my arm, along with the more than likely awesome grex.
Debatable.
Jacques
If you read some of the reviews of this towing company you can see what likely set her off.

Here's the deal: towing companies, like collection agencies, are owned and staffed by subhumans.

They're extortionate businesses. And sometimes run off kickbacks, etc.

At least some of the reviews I've seen, well before this, point to a rude, sneering receptionist. You work in that line of business and you better expect to be called some names. It's unfortunate that she's getting support.

I've had similar run-ins with similar people. I had an account at 24 hour fitness. Closed it. By phone. In person. In writing. Several times. Kept getting bills. It ultimately got sent to collection and I was forced to deal with a receptionist like this. She pleasantly informed me that I wouldn't have this problem if I paid my bills. Very pleasantly. Absolutely politely.

I laid into her. Made me feel better. Hope it made her feel worse. I hope it made her re-examine every aspect of her life. I hope she went home and cried. I hope she went home and thought long and hard about whether she wanted to work in that kind of bull**** line of business. (And by the way, I ultimately got a letter of apology from that collection agency, after they saw the documented cancellation )

We don't know what happened specifically here, but towing companies are the same kind of business. Hopefully this attendant will lose some weight, get her teeth fixed and get a new job.
Maroon Flash
AG
There are a lot of towing companies that specialize in lurking around universities and towing students cars, sometimes illegally.

Had that happen to my daughter at UCLA and then I had to send a notarized letter so she could get the car back even though I had paid the fee. The owner was obviously a shady recent immigrant ahole.

I made sure to remind my daughter that maybe it wouldn't have happened in College Station, where I wanted her to go.
Jacques
quote:
There are a lot of towing companies that specialize in lurking around universities and towing students cars, sometimes illegally.

Had that happen to my daughter at UCLA and then I had to send a notarized letter so she could get the car back even though I had paid the fee. The owner was obviously a shady recent immigrant ahole.

I made sure to remind my daughter that maybe it wouldn't have happened in College Station, where I wanted her to go.
They're generally rotten businesses. it's damned unfortunate that this one is being associated with this attendant in a sympathetic way.
Bankeraggie
AG
quote:
Not even gonna lie, I hate tow people just as much and had similar thoughts.

Amen brother. Bottom feeders is all they are.
OrygunAg
AG
Typical, she gets personal when she loses argument. She's a bitxh.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.