Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Taylor Jacobs Gofundme via MFBarnes

27,641 Views | 168 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by MorgansPoint
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
???

So my more than a decade old Ag Tag is gone, and I can't edit a post?

WTF?
The Collective
AG
You have to post content for your tags to show up
The Collective
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
This thread is just more proof that Texaggie7nine will argue absolute anything, with no basis other than his womanly intuition.
Texaggie7nine
So your take is that men cannot use sound logic and historical data and instead should just make completely rash and emotional conclusions because well we men just know when scum are up to no good in our gut.
7nine
Lungblood
Spirit tag, all knowing, stars... Barnes is back
Tex100
AG
quote:
quote:
But just one last thought...how do you feel knowing that he has (by deleted pictures) a pawn shop '82 Aggie Ring and has represented himself as a petroleum engineering PhD graduate of Texas A&M University?
I dislike the person who pawned their Aggie ring off a lot more than the person who bought it.

And if people are too stupid to check a guy's credentials on where he has a degree from, that's their problem.
A pawn shop Aggie ring was likely stolen.
The Collective
AG
quote:
So your take is that men cannot use sound logic and historical data and instead should just make completely rash and emotional conclusions because well we men just know when scum are up to no good in our gut.

The other side of this argument is using logic and historical data.
Smithjg
quote:
quote:
The fact that the money hasn't been paid yet is proof of that fact.
To the people that said he intended the money to go to the family: What is the explanation for not having all the money to give to the Jacobs family?
EXACTLY!!! If the money really was intended to go to Taylor, he would have had THE ENTIRE AMOUNT together at any one time, to hand over to her. Him not having all the money together tells me he never intended to hand it over! This needs to be reported to the SO or which ever department has jurisdiction. The ONLY way to stop a heartless bastage like this is to get him off the streets for good.
KW02
AG
quote:

Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:

The other side of this argument is using logic and historical data.

On the contrary. You have absolutely no context under which he committed those crimes. What we do have is his years of behavioral patterns on this board.
7nine
Smithjg
quote:
So maybe, if guitarsoup would have waited a few days before outing him he would have paid the money to the family.
Keep defending the con man /thief and some might suspect texaggie7nine of being a MFBARNES sock. You are either very naive, disingenuous or very dumb if you believe this perp after seeing all his transgressions.
The Collective
AG
I think both arguments have merit and could be explained with a fair amount of data. I just feel one argument is stronger than the other. Context in the world of fraud is irrelevant for a repeat offender.
Texaggie7nine
I wouldn't trust a single word the man said. He's obviously a pathological liar It has nothing to do with believing him. It has everything to do with actually using some intelligence and looking at the facts and patterns.

It's not being a stupid plebe sheeple that falls into mob mentality.
7nine
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Those IDs are clearly fakes because they were not taken in a sweet garage nor is he wearing his Powerlifting championship crown.
Texaggie7nine
dp
Al Bula
AG
quote:
quote:
So maybe, if guitarsoup would have waited a few days before outing him he would have paid the money to the family.
Keep defending the con man /thief and some might suspect texaggie7nine of being a MFBARNES sock. You are either very naive, disingenuous or very dumb if you believe this perp after seeing all his transgressions.
You're giving him too much credit. He likes to argue on the internet. It is simple as that. Be the sane one here and let him have the last word and let this thread die.

Rational people know if it quacks like a duck, it is indeed a duck. Bored people get on the internet to argue.
Texaggie7nine
What's hilarious is you are too stupid to know what the quacking is. It's not his criminal record from years ago, it's his behavior on this very board over the years. It's so ****ing simple, I'm pretty ashamed of how many idiots here just blindly fall for this simpleton groupthink.
7nine
The Collective
AG
I declare TexasAggie7nine the winner. Are we all happy now?
VanZandt92
quote:
Barnes is a scumbag... classic scam artist... I can't believe the people willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the gofundme site issue. He is paying the money back in hopes that he doesn't have criminal charges pressed against him!

Now, on another issue raised by powerbiscuit:

quote:
speaking of spirit tags...

we can give a guy a spirit tag for having a fake business and giving us fifty bucks, but we take away agtags from real ags because they won't link up their texags account with their AFS account [/texag mgmt]

great job, dumbasses

(not you Bott)

You speak the truth, brother! I had a verified AgTag under the old system and had it taken away because I don't want the foundation hounding me all the time. They don't need my email. TexAgs is crap for taking away legitimate AgTags that were previously verified.

Hounding you? All you have to do is hit unsubscribe.
Chazz03
AG
quote:
What's hilarious is you are too stupid to know what the quacking is. It's not his criminal record from years ago, it's his behavior on this very board over the years. It's so ****ing simple, I'm pretty ashamed of how many idiots here just blindly fall for this simpleton groupthink.

He was talking about you................
KW02
AG
I did not see it posted on the OB workshop thread but based on the civil action case in Harris County, Barnes also had a 1992 Masters Thesis (as opposed to the 2005 dissertation). Odds that it was plagiarized?
Smithjg
quote:
speaking of spirit tags... we can give a guy a spirit tag for having a fake business and giving us fifty bucks, but we take away agtags from real ags because they won't link up their texags account with their AFS account [/texag mgmt]

You speak the truth, brother! I had a verified AgTag under the old system and had it taken away because I don't want the foundation hounding me all the time. They don't need my email. TexAgs is crap for taking away legitimate AgTags that were previously verified.

Yep, I feel the same way, But I do give to the AFS..... And the TMF and the Corps of Cadets Association and the FTAB travel fund......
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
I did not see it posted on the OB workshop thread but based on the civil action case in Harris County, Barnes also had a 1992 Masters Thesis (as opposed to the 2005 dissertation). Odds that it was plagiarized?
Maybe all the lying and the subsequent fallout are part of Barnes' real Masters Thesis in Psychology.

Or did I just blow your mind?
Texaggie7nine
So my quacking is, I'm not agreeing with everyone therefore I'm just arguing to argue.

Got it.
7nine
Smithjg
Wow MFs height really fluctuates!!! he ranges from 6-0 to 6-08 to 6-80, he hit one hell of a growth spurt there, didn't he? Seems like simply have six fake IDs would cause a stir in his Probation officers eyes. He may have fooled a lot of people (including me!) but he's not very sharp when it comes to staying out of trouble and out of prison. Several obviously fake IDs posted online for the world and his PO to see, showing FAKE documents suggestion he is a PE, the GOFUXME Scandal, seems almost like he looks forward to prison BEETCH time....

Tex100
AG
Ms. Jacob said they did get the 4,000
itsyourboypookie
BenTheGoodAg
AG
quote:
showing FAKE documents suggestion he is a PE

I saw where he claimed he is a petroleum engineer, but not a PE (professional engineer). If he did, he can be reported to the Texas Board of Professional Engineers. If he actually did that within his profession, they might even be able to issue some fines.
MorgansPoint
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.