Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hearing great things

58,426 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Capt. America
Manchild50
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wouldn't call Boyd a lock, at all.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
we go 2/2 tomorrow. Good chance at Smith.

Whats tomorrow?
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Friday*
AggieBB
AG
quote:
Call him whatever you like. Next Wednesday he will be called an Aggie.
Thisguy1
I was mainly going off of the Smith info giving what we just saw. Seems like that was way out of left field.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Demarco is retweeting a crap load of horn tweets implying he was an add on offer.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
If you've learned nothing from this recruiting cycle, is it not that Twitter doesn't matter? If we don't get Boyd I'll be really surprised I'll just say that.
HoyaSaxa
Is the red Skye post a texags "we know stuff" moment like the Bomar car thing? And Ketch being so bold last week tipped their hand a week early and basically scuttled the effort?

cookiecake
SpiderM85
AG
quote:
HEARSAY!!!!!

Yep - I don't think we will get everything we want, but we will still have a great class...

Actual Talking Thermos
I seriously hate Geoff Ketchum so much. I'm not sure Murray to Texas was ever a thing, and if it by some crazy chance was a thing I'm not sure it isn't a thing now. But I do know that Idiot Ahole Ketch doing everything possible to insert himself could not have helped with anything. Go. Away. Ketch. We all hate you and want you to shut up. Embarass yourself on behalf of some other team PLEASE.
mpaggie06
AG
Based on what I'm hearing from plugged in Ags- we've got a real good shot at finishing recruiting season with a 360/windmill/between the legs/glass breaking LeShaq dunk. TIFWIW.
rather be fishing
AG
quote:
quote:
we go 2/2 tomorrow. Good chance at Smith.

Whats tomorrow?
mpaggie06
AG
quote:
I seriously hate Geoff Ketchum so much. I'm not sure Murray to Texas was ever a thing, and if it by some crazy chance was a thing I'm not sure it isn't a thing now. But I do know that Idiot Ahole Ketch doing everything possible to insert himself could not have helped with anything. Go. Away. Ketch. We all hate you and want you to shut up. Embarass yourself on behalf of some other team PLEASE.

Totally agree OP. I think Strong knew he was losing his QB recruit to Harbaugh, bought as much time as he could, and then paid A&M (not the Murray family) to let him act like he actually had a chance, just to save face. I think that's the only reason Kyler went to Austin, and the only reason the Murray family is letting him have an in-home before NSD.

And of course, Ketch is so misguided that he just runs with the story that Murray is interested and calls out Looch because he thinks Texas can actually recruit, but he's such a moron that he can't see what's going on.

At least that's the only justification I can come up with.
2ThumbsUp
AG
quote:
I don't know what exactly Rojo has in mind, but I think I've just heard something similar from my boys.

Get ready Ags cause the next week is gonna be fun. I quote... "There isn't gonna be any doubt who runs this shi"

JUST SAY WHAT IT IS ALREADY
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Hahaha I just noticed that. Already have 10 stars though, can't edit away the blue. Sorry.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:
It's a pretty credible source. Even had the Chavis hiring correct. I may be born and raised in Austin but my blood lies maroon. I don't care about all these hippies in Austin.

Confidence level?
Manchild50
AG
quote:
quote:
It's a pretty credible source. Even had the Chavis hiring correct. I may be born and raised in Austin but my blood lies maroon. I don't care about all these hippies in Austin.

Confidence level?
p-wonk01
AG

TexAg91
AG
quote:
Coal polluters are liars. Never trust anything they say.
Just read gray mountain?
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Wife of DT coach Chris Rumph:

Kila Rumph@kilamareeThey'll be doing a 30 for 30 on these dudes one day... #FoundationClass #HookEm

Has she seen most 30 for 30's? What if I told you, that's probably not a good thing...
Red Skye
AG
quote:
Red Skye, what other site are you referring to?

Red Skye
AG
quote:
He's referring to Usmc at numbers

well, this
not1cuckaroo
I'm just an Ag with no real connections to the team or any of these recruits. But after looking here and at UT sites for the last 30 mins...one side is very delusional. Lol
Red Skye
AG
quote:
Is the red Skye post a texags "we know stuff" moment like the Bomar car thing? And Ketch being so bold last week tipped their hand a week early and basically scuttled the effort?

Eh, if any of this turns out to be remotely true, usmc deserves the credit, not me. I'm still pretty skeptical - blantantly paying recruits is a really good way to **** your program over, neutered NCAA or not.
nealan
I hate to ask, which side "allegedly" did this?!?
canadiaggie
AG
quote:
I'm just an Ag with no real connections to the team or any of these recruits. But after looking here and at UT sites for the last 30 mins...one side is very delusional. Lol
>I'm just an Ag
>Rookie with no Ag Tag, joined in the week following Malik to tu and Mack decommit

we believe you

:^)
Good Poster
AG
has anyone on this web page heard of a GD slant ?????
not1cuckaroo
Whatever, guy. I think this forum and recruiting season has made you paranoid.
canadiaggie
AG
quote:
Whatever, guy. I think this forum and recruiting season has made you paranoid.
If not believing an internet story makes me paranoid, I must be a deranged nut for locking my door every night.
AG @ HEART
quote:
quote:
Wife of DT coach Chris Rumph:

Kila Rumph@kilamareeThey'll be doing a 30 for 30 on these dudes one day... #FoundationClass #HookEm

Has she seen most 30 for 30's? What if I told you, that's probably not a good thing...

There's always a element of tragedy for the subject of these things
misterguinness
AG
quote:
From a credible source that is very well plugged into the A&M recruiting process, we have Hill, Boyd, Murray, and Smith on lock. Sit back and let the tu tears roll.
Care to retract?
TexasAggiesWin
S
quote:
quote:
From a credible source that is very well plugged into the A&M recruiting process, we have Hill, Boyd, Murray, and Smith on lock. Sit back and let the tu tears roll.
Care to retract?

This is why you don't make exact statements that are left up to factors outside of your own doing. This is similar to saying you heard people in a diner in Louisville saying Charlie Strong is coming to coach the Ags in 2012.
ignatiusreilly2
quote:
quote:

Hey remember when you said this?
AggieBB
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey remember when you said this?
Yep. Just sit back and wait until Wednesday Corky. But make sure you report back once it's official.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.