Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hearing great things

58,438 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Capt. America
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't get me wrong, I want A&M to dominate next week for our own success... But it's time for TU football to take the final step off the fail cliff. A simple matter of missing on all the Qbs pretty much seals their fate for the next couple years. They'll be back eventually, but it will be fun to watch in the meantime.
jr15aggie
AG
PS... This is the second time we are hearing about this sort of optimism... I'll buy it and patiently wait for it.
phatbc
But I mean, it's all rumor, substantiated or not, until the letter is in, right?
Post removed:
by user
AggielandPoultry
AG
FEED MEEEE FEEED ME THE BULL **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amercer
AggielandPoultry
AG
I like it. I like it a lot
Moses25
AG
quote:
People got all torched earth on me when I claimed to know what happened to Kenny. This dude's post was the only person I saw that posted the info I knew, only to be subsequently be taken down. Didn't repost or say what happened because it's none of my business and clearly it wasn't going to stay up long. Also he was the only person to post what I was told about Myles. I haven't heard what he's heard, but I'm vouching for the fact that he's plugged in to players.

^"torched earth" eh?
AustinAg13
AG
From a credible source that is very well plugged into the A&M recruiting process, we have Hill, Boyd, Murray, and Smith on lock. Sit back and let the tu tears roll.
Signel
AG
Austin rookie.. no.. can't accept your information. Thanks though.
DOP2010
AG
quote:
From a credible source that is very well plugged into the A&M recruiting process, we have Hill, Boyd, Murray, and Smith on lock. Sit back and let the tu tears roll.
I dig the confidence, but I just think Smith is too much of a long shot to believe, so I just don't buy this one.
AggielandPoultry
AustinAg13
AG
It's a pretty credible source. Even had the Chavis hiring correct. I may be born and raised in Austin but my blood lies maroon. I don't care about all these hippies in Austin.
DOP2010
AG
Ha not calling you a troll, just don't think I can believe the Smith thing. I want to, though.
amejiajr
This should get interesting
fireinthehole
quote:
Red Skye, what other site are you referring to?

See above, I ask again. Calling red Skye, climb off the poon tang and answer the question.
astnag
He's referring to Usmc at numbers
OrygunAg
AG
Please be tru
1996OlAg
AG
quote:
TexAggers could find Jason Bourne I believe if they had to.

10 maybe 15 minutes
AggielandPoultry
AG
Let's do this!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:

Mack?
mds2010
Potcake
AG
quote:

Not to derail the thread too much, but I don't invest in coal. Just support it as an energy source. But then again, I'm one of those crazy people who doesn't believe in man made climate change/global warming/ whatever else they'll call it next to suit their propaganda.

Probably because of all the atmospherically deposited mercury you've ingested.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
TexAggers could find Jason Bourne I believe if they had to.

Found him

http://www.bourneorthodontics.com/
PsychoAg98
AG
My guess is that if there is some grand conspiracy to have a big signing day splash is that Daylon is behind it. I don't think it was planned all along. I think it definitely came about AFTER the Malik commit, and most likely Daylon's decommit was legit.

Then we hired Chavis.

I think Daylon liked the idea of playing with the chief, and making a big splash, and hatched this plan. I think Kyler is on the periphery of this. I think he really wants to go to A&M with his friends and told his Dad as such. Kevin probably told him to make sure he met with everyone, looked at all his options, and then made his decision, and not to be influenced by any friends. I think he is visiting with Chollie, and Oregon so that he can be comfortable with his decision.

I had a similar experience in my own college selection. Grew up a Tech fan, but let's forget about that. After my freshman year in High School, I was fully devoted to A&M. A&M clothes, everything. My Senior year, I took a trip with some friends on a lark to visit Baylor and decided it would be the best school for me. I was impressed with their small classes and the opportunities I would have.

My parents insisted that I make another visit to A&M. They were Tech grads and weren't pushing me there, but knew I loved it. Took another trip to A&M and reassured myself that it was the right place. Something about being dedicated to something so long and getting cold feet right before and getting enticed by other options. I think Kyler was intrigued by the quick start opportunity at Texas and wanted to really consider it, but that Sumlin's visit will lock things up and he will be glad he at least looked around and made his choice.

And I was just a 2* Electrical Engineer.
TyHolden
AG
quote:
Crazy **** going down on the other site. Lots of smoke about pissed off coaches and the like.
????
Ag4coal
quote:
quote:

Not to derail the thread too much, but I don't invest in coal. Just support it as an energy source. But then again, I'm one of those crazy people who doesn't believe in man made climate change/global warming/ whatever else they'll call it next to suit their propaganda.

Probably because of all the atmospherically deposited mercury you've ingested.

Coming from pot cake. Ok
cannonfodder02
AG
Falsedawn
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Crazy sht going down on the other site. Lots of smoke about pissed off coaches and the like.

This is all getting pretty deep into conspiracy territory, so I'm not sure I buy it, but there's smoke about tu overplaying its hand, pissing off B12 and HS coaches in the process, leading to boosters getting gunshy and everything falling apart. Seems pretty crazy, even for the sips. Essentially, Ketch f***ed everything..... which, come to think of it, makes his twitter spat make a lot more sense.
WyattAg89
AG
quote:
What about Mack???
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
we go 2/2 tomorrow. Good chance at Smith.
Signel
AG
mack is first round MLB catcher and DH... he gone.
Thisguy1
quote:

Might have some credibility with this info
nealan
Which Smith? DE? Or LB?
misterguinness
AG
quote:
we go 2/2 tomorrow. Good chance at Smith.
If true, that would have to be the greatest DB haul in A&M history, right?!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.