Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

FWIW-Michigan offers 6 years 49 million

16,167 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Madden
Knife_Party
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You gotta spend money to make money.
FourAggies
AG
Michigan knows what the term "money whip" means. Texas A&M, not so much.
Mike Honcho 99
Meeechegan is more innovative than Texas A&M is obviously!
Worm01
AG
Agreed that he is worth every penny. Michigan is at a crucial turning point. Another craptastic hire and 4-5 years of irrelevance, they will be on par with Minnesota and everyone will forget what Michigan used to be. They have fallen behind MSU and tOSU for a long time now, and if they don't get back in that mix soon they will permanently concede their "big name" status. Some say they already have, but doing something this bold now could stem that.
KellerAg95
AG
Insane. If it goes through and Alabama wins another NC, then I'm sure Saban will demand to be the first college coach to hit the $10M/yr mark.
SpicewoodAg
AG
quote:
Insane. If it goes through and Alabama wins another NC, then I'm sure Saban will demand to be the first college coach to hit the $10M/yr mark.
I don't think Saban actually drives his salary up. Alabama keeps pushing it up because they get scared that he'll leave for someplace else. Saban doesn't have to do anything more than go 13-1 every year.

tu kept overpaying Mack because they had some irrational fear someone else wanted him.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
I don't think "desperate" is the right term

Madden
Feldman just reported this number is false

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.