Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Muschamp offer

21,451 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BMX Bandit
James Wilson, MD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Everybody says we have great players. Do we really have a bunch of great players.

We have to. If we don't, then Sumlins not a great recruiter.
Peterrod
AG
quote:
quote:
I think this is the year Kirby leaves and Champ winds up at Bama with Saban. Second guess would be South Carolina. Third would be FSU. Regardless, I can't see him coming to College Station and working for Sumlin.
i think it's fsu for muschamp. he already shares a beach house with jimbo.

i'll be happy with venables or narduzzi as well.
Really? They don't have their own beach houses?
JonSnow
No way this happens. I don't think Muschamp's comes to a program with a weak HC. It creates the entire head coach in waiting issues again that he did not like at TU. Second he is a hard ass discipline type coach. 180 from Sumlin. Just not a good fit. I hope it does not happen.
dmart90
AG
quote:
Everybody says we have great players. Do we really have a bunch of great players.
On the defensive side of the ball, I would say we are overall average to maybe a little above average in talent. Most of that talent is very young. And if all holds true, we have some good potential in the recruiting pipe line. With the right coach, you should be able to field a passable defense with our talent. And we do not currently have a passable defense.
BMX Bandit
How many of our defensive starters woukd start at good SEC defense schools? 2? Maybe 3?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.