Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Finebaum: "Spiral out of control"

14,954 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Texags is garbage
class12of
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://m.espn.go.com/general/video?vid=11617949

Real black eye for the swagcopter....
The Debt
Kenny's form?
VikingNik
AG
Video is every bad play on the season. Man he really wants us to lose. Praying for it.
MondayMorningQB
AG
Yeah keep giving asshats clicks
aggiematt07
AG
Is that called a "lowlight" reel? That was every mistake the Aggies have made all season in 20 seconds. Wow
83Aggie
AG
Haters gonna hate. He sees the threat to his beloved tide. Will expect him to keep the same mantra going all the way. Loved how he was called out at half time of the SC game...said he would eat a big plate of crow regarding is projections of Kenny Hill.
ADS12

Lots of Spiral
Capt. America
AG
This is gonna be some glorious crow eating. Remember folks, he is the ultimate troll!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
Sid Farkas
AG
Is this guy ever right?
redd38
AG
Didn't click, is he talking about Kenny not throwing tight spirals? Cause I noticed that on Saturday. I haven't seen that many wobbly balls since <insert wobbly ball joke here>
8T2
We've played 300 minutes of football, and PAAAWWWLL can only find 20 seconds of mistakes? I like it!
Bunny Ag
mid90
AG
quote:
Is this guy ever right?
TexasAggiesWin
S
He says stuff like this because he knows Ags will click on it.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
From Tenn but says " eyether " !
Pagoda
AG
Hard to speak when you're 69ing Nick Saban all the time.
TAZ99
AG
I'd rather know what Timothy Tebow thinks about the matchups this weekend. Finebaum's show is boring and Tebow was running circles around him with football knowledge during the SEC Network premiere.
Crazytom11
The clips were all our bad plays, but he was just saying that a&m had the most to lose this weekend should we lose. And the "spiral out of control" comment was if a&m lost to Mississippi state. I know that texags will self-destruct if we lose Saturday.
KAB96
AG
Finebaum talks trash about every single team besides Bama, quit worrying about his simple-minded thoughts
ag92tx
Frick Finebaum for real. I hate that little dweeb. He is wrong on basically everything.
rhtexfish
AG
Kind of a silly statement to say that we would spiral out of control with one loss - we didn't seem to spiral out of control when we were down two touchdowns in the fourth quarter against Arkansas.
that poster
Didn't click!
gigumaggie
AG
quote:
Kind of a silly statement to say that we would spiral out of control with one loss - we didn't seem to spiral out of control when we were down two touchdowns in the fourth quarter against Arkansas.
this
Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:

But the meltdown on Texags would be monumental.
83Aggie
AG
Manziel threw quite a few wobbly deep balls as well. The TD catch by Kennedy against Bama in '12 comes to mind. It's hard to do, maybe that's why I always ran 2nd team QB.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/24/sports/football/secrets-of-a-great-spiral-the-grip-and-the-release.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
TMF
AG
He continues to talk chit about us because we are a legit threat long term to his tide.

When he quits we should be concerned. He will never be on anyone's bandwagon except bama's.

The thing that irks me is that they put a tool on the SECN that is completely biased and doesn't even hide it. I quit watching when he is on. I would enjoy (watch) the programming much more if they truely had unbiased analysis.
VanZandt92
Don't click. You give him job security.
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
...they put a tool on the SECN that is completely biased and doesn't even hide it...
Typical ESiPN pathology
DayAg!
S
Ask yourself this question. Has he been right about anything he has predicted about us up to this point. Need I say , he as been 100% dead wrong on every talking point. I rest my case your honor.
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
He says stuff like this because he knows Ags will click on it.

Exactly. He also knows that there are a lot of Aggies.
Slwdsm
Can always count on paaaawwwll for bulletin board material.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Didn't click.
BayAg14
The thing about Paul is he doesn't mind being wrong. He won't talk about it as much if he is, but he will admit he was wrong. But if he was right you will never hear the end of it.
mlb87
AG
Not sure why we would spiral out of control if we lost to Miss State since this was supposed to be a rebuilding year anyways....
MaToX
AG
I am glad he puts that kind of stuff out there.
It gives coach Sumlin, who pays attention to that sort of stuff, the material to motivate his players.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.