Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Finebaum: "Spiral out of control"

14,952 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Texags is garbage
CE Lounge Lizzard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not clicking
Born Maroon
AG
quote:
I am glad he puts that kind of stuff out there.
It gives coach Sumlin, who pays attention to that sort of stuff, the material to motivate his players.
Not sure if serious.

Are you thinking KDS will pin Pawls clips up so his boys will rip them down?
oldjohnny
Only inbred retards listen to Paul Finebaum.
The Debt
I would dare say no coach would ever put up language about spinning out of control. That's not the motivating hate language you want in someone's head.

"Aggies are too small, too weak to be in Starkville" is the type of stuff that get ppl going. You don't question their mental toughness with motivators.
GhostRider76
AG
Finebaum should have been a weatherman. It's one of the few jobs in the world where you can be wrong 50% of the time and still have a job....
water turkey
Eff him, he will turn on Ms State next when it is their turn to play his keeper, Bama.
alamoaggie 64
didn't mark may say about the same thing about the Arkansas game
Removed:15444557
quote:
Didn't click!
Brakeman
Finebaum needs to drink a quart of benadryl.
Frankie T
Kenny hasn't consistently throw a good deep ball and he doesn't always throw a pretty ball. He's not a perfect QB, but he is a really good young QB and I'm glad he's playing for A&M. I bet 'Bama and LSU would love to be in the situation to sit around talking about Hill as their QB.
TMartin
Finebaum is an old school old world guy who does not want to see newcomers rock his world. He just dumps on A&M every week waiting for the one time he can see "I told you so." Yes, he is a hater.
Lance Uppercut
AG
If it weren't for Texags, I never would have heard about or continued hearing about Finebaum.
Barnett91
**** Barrett salle too. Saying we will get "blown out". What a dumbass
that poster
The only way I can watch his show is to take half my brain out and play with it while watching!
Mike Elko
AG
Finebaum's the ultimate d!ck with ears.
NOLAswAG
Eff the Swine-bum...
Burrus86
AG
quote:
We've played 300 minutes of football, and PAAAWWWLL can only find 20 seconds of mistakes? I like it!
texasfootball97
One word and its a 100% fact. FEAR!!!!!!
tehmackdaddy
AG
He could very well be right - the upcoming SECW schedule is brutal. But who cares and why? The season will play out and we will see.

Me? I couldn't care less what some balding, erectile-dysfunction-treatment-actor lookalike thinks about my Ags. And I couldn't care less what anybody else thinks either, with or without erectile dysfunction.
Texas 1836
AG
Now what makes you think he is a bama homer??

VA_Ag94
AG
let's assume for BAS sake we do lose this weekend. How does 1 loss translate to "spiraling out of control?" What a dumbassss comment.. did we spiral out of control in 2012 after losing our first game to FL?

not that it matters we aren't losing this weekend... but it's just such a moronic statement. what an idiot!
92Falcon
AG
EXACTLY!!

i love the bulletin board material that adds the chips to our boys' shoulders!
AgCat93
AG
quote:
Is that called a "lowlight" reel? That was every mistake the Aggies have made all season in 20 seconds. Wow

20 seconds? The sip mistake reel for this season would take up 6 hours of program time on LHN. No one wants to hear Yakety Sax playing in the background for that long.
austinAG78748
Is finebaum only famous because Harvey Updike called into his show?
Mr. Tyler Durden
That guy has a face built for radio. I'd believe him more if I wasn't looking at him.
oldarmy1
AG
jlag95
AG
Paul is an excellent troll. He knows that by putting Bama on a pedestal, he's going to get fans of every other school in the SEC calling in to tell him how wrong he is. Recently, he's learned that he's got a whole new hornets nest to stir in College Station. He posts skin-deep analysis like this just to get a reaction. He's not a journalist - he's a talk show host, and his job is to get ratings. Don't take it so seriously - he was probably chuckling to himself as he wrote it....
sjl96
AG
What's amazing to me is that these same national writers were the ones saying back in August that we'd be 6-6. Now this week ESPN says we're the "SEC team with the most to lose"?!? Wait...what? Finebaum's got low-light reel propaganda? We are playing with house money. We're supposed to be building for 2015/2016 remember? We should be the most relaxed team in the country...we have NOTHING to lose (except inexperience).
TheEternalPessimist
I watch Finebaum daily. He may not be a fan of the Aggies,,,, but he has stated in his book that the Aggies will present the biggest long term threat to Alabama's dominance in the SEC.

He is NOT wrong on everything folks.

Arkansas lost to Auburn badly, and we struggled against Arkansas until late in the 4th quarter.
Is it not fair to have some doubts about just how good the Ags are?

He has repeatedly said A&M can make a loud statement by beating Miss St. Is that not a fair assessment?
GinMan
AG
Finebaum was right about one thing.....

How Mack Brown lost his MOJO. Texas A&M Gig'Em!:
turboboost
AG
Didn't click Finebaum's link
Texags is garbage
I'd rather watch old SEC games all day than watch/listen to a show where retarded rednecks call in. Finebaum really needs to get off the SEC Network.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.